Lootboxes are the last stage of capitalism

Lootboxes are the last stage of capitalism

Other urls found in this thread:

lootcrate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is loot box?

too bad you can't redistribute the lootboxes huh?

Lootboxes exist because they're optional. Stupid retards buy them and the people who dont want to, dont.
It's better than just making the game twice as expensive or charge for new characters/maps/whatever.
Games get more advanced and, like other technologies, more expensive.
Plus dont act like gambling has never existed

They exist due to gamers being terrible shoppers but great consumers. They loved being fucked in the ass by companies. Overwatch (the game you posted in the image) allow retards to to blow money for nothing. I don't spend money like that. modern gamers are why game companies are shit. they allow this shit to fester and spread. I play Overwatch but I do not buy boxes.

>t. oldfag gamer

>stages
Wtf is with you stupid commie niggers?
It's an interpretation, not a fucking stage.
Stages(should) only move forward. You can regulate shit without removing capitalism.
It's obvious that you've been programmed to think what you think.
Go read some economics books. Not just the ones that your faggy mentors tell you to read.(supposing you actually take time to learn anything)

Some games offer "loot boxes" full of useless shit like different-looking outfits or gun designs. Purely cosmetic, but nerds are willing to buy an endless amount of them in order to get the rarest designs.

>Games get more advanced
And shittier.
I used to be able to buy a game and play the whole thing.
Now I have to buy it in pieces, unfinished, with gaping holes where DLC is obviously supposed to be, at the same price.
Want me to start paying for games again? Start releasing full games again. I like my artists starving. The well fed ones only produce shit.

I feel the same way as you. I used to get mad at stuff like this but I just don't care anymore because principled people who don't buy into this shit are a minority so we won't make a difference and there are a fuckload of older games that I haven't even played yet.

Option A:
>buy game
>spend a lot of real world money and time unlocking pixels

Option B:
>don't buy game
>spend game money on gym membership

Option C: pirate that shit

Lootboxes exist to get weak minded dumbasses and children hooked on gambling in order to ensure an income from shit tier games which have a lifespan measuring in fly time.
Buying loot boxes or playing games that offer them just furthers this bullshit modus operandi and anybody that partakes should fucking neck themselves.

If you're complaining about video games, you need to get you life together.

Always fall back on this. Only game I've paid forbafter pirating in a while was nier automata and witcher 3.

Safetypinbox.

Look it up for max cringe.

Or save the money for both and do whatever damn thing you want.

Yeah the dota2 model works because just cosmetic EA doesnt get this and will keep pissing off older/smarter gamers. Its like Satan bought all game studios and is fuking us all in the ass.

Trading card games have been doing this shit for ages. At least my foil Jace, the mind sculptor is worth enough to retire on unlike your stupid fucking hats.

>People buy stuff I don't agree with
>Blame capitalism
Sort yourself out. Clean your room, commie.

What about collective ownership of means of production would prevent loot boxes from being made? I have never understood this "late stage capitalism" meme, which implies this shit would not exist under communism. But there is nothing that would inherently prevent it if we changed to stateless communal ownership like leftists want, so what exactly is the point of the meme?

>make real life loot boxes
>gain useless shit like Bernie stickers or Antifa hats
>get SJW points and titles you can post and brag online
>implying that wouldn't work

>modern gamers are why game companies are shit
Pretty much. Gamers born in the 80's were lucky enough to experience the near complete evolution of the hobby...Watching these 12 year olds ruin it for everyone else is truly painful.

optional?

Tell that to the new SW

>And shittier.
GOOD.
The Universe is trying to tell you something; "STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE BY PAYING TO LIVE IT THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS". Perhaps once upon a time fiction had value, as it allowed lesser men to be shaped by the dreams of great men, but those days are GONE.

The reason why all the entertainment you consume is becoming shittier is because the people who make it are becoming shittier, and this is a GOOD thing because it means you can now escape the Cult of the Manchild and you now see your chains for what they truly are.
A waste of time.

Lootcrate is that

That already exists.
lootcrate.com/

lotto tickets for fake in-game goods.

What if lootboxes were a plot to turn millions and millions against Capitalism?

Stop playing video games
>Vidya Jew