Putin and the Jews

is putin a zionist puppet or an anti-zionist? heard conflicting narratives supporting both.

bump because im curious as well

He is the puppet of an hassidic end-time cult, they follow a dude called Rabbi Schneerson or some shit. Kushner has also ties to this group.

Non Zionist Jewish puppet but also nationalist
He is part of the Bannon wave which calls for temporary strategic alliance with right wing nationalist Jews

so is he a threat?

As half russian (half serb) I complained about the hold Israel has on Russia, albeit not as intense as the US-ISrael "relationship". I was banned on this pro-Russian website within one hour and my comment was deleted. That website is called... Fort Russ.

Draw your own conclusions.

I dunno

Another pic related.

damn even the motherland is STILL compromised

op here, sad world we live in where these kikes can pit the masses against you for being in the right. i say we revolt like germany did in the 30s

we just gotta wait for the right time....

Wtf i kinda don't like Putin anymore now..

>which calls for temporary strategic alliance with right wing nationalist Jews

Oldest trick in the world.

@ww1

Eye openers aren't they? The "funny" thing is that on that website, both the mods and russia fanboys are far less Russian than I am. I have lived and worked there. What can I say, yet non-Russians on pro Russian websites have the biggest say. Same goes with that hack (finance wise) "Russia Insider".

damn...shits heavy...what dont jews control?

Bump, truth needs to be known.

Who cares about the Jews? Look what he does to Ethnic Russians

You are not Russian at all filthy cockroach. Stop claiming Russian side and stick to Serb nigger one

Nothing, its you who don't have kids and trying to exercise a victim complex in Russia majority country because you virgin afraid of chechens.

How to spot a Ukrop.

20% of israelis hold russian passport

What do Ukropz and Serbs both have in common? Shitskin genetics

>Nothing
LMAO. It’s not about having replacement level birth, it’s about having racial laws and eugenics. Russian genocide is not open borders and mass migration. Russian genocide is twelve 1/16 armenian rats from Dnropetrovsk or ten Greek admixed goblins from Odessa being able to settle in Moscow and procreate.

Look. I'll try to defuse this. I'm not Russian, but I'm half Russian half Serb by blood. Let's get that first out of the way.

Secondly I see you're entirely upset about the ethic policies and I can only agree with you and probably many others too - but you gotta give them some space to breathe OK? You're one aggressive person. Almost like a pissed off Serb :)

Putin is the best we got, but he is not friendly with Slavic ethnic population, he's too friendly with Muslims and Jews and there are too many anti male laws in favor of women.