Effecient chick banging

BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY plan is to bang 50 women within the next two years, preferably one year.

Apps & sites aside, I want to do ambitiously to do something that's practically never been done before:

I'm going to pay a friend to hand out a hundred flyers that includes my picture with a witty line & phone number at the bottom. Simple.

What should the line say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIfxWOQ3oVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off faggot. I hope you get AIDS and die from it.

Calm down bro

Fpbp

Enjoy your ban off topic faggot.

Hahaha!

He's just mad cause he is a leaf.
Your e idea is retarded though op

Good Luck, bro! Spread Your white seeds around the globe

>reddit spacing

Sex with women you don't love dehumanizes yourself, OP.

Right, you would THINK this because as men, we tend to over-complicate how women think.

Think of it this way: if you're single and you're handed a paper with a chick's pic & number, you'd think "yeah she's decent looking, I'll text her when I get home" etc

I'm telling you - women think no differently. If she's single and furthermore READY for something and digs you, she'll follow up on your number.

So not every woman will be like that, but a certain number out of a hundred would.

I'm doing all the apps & sites plus thing. Plus going out with wingmen as well.

Basically I'll be aggressively going after these chicks to hopefully reach 50 women in 12 months

I have been on Sup Forums for 2 years now and this is like the 10th time I see your faggot face here. What do you gain from this? Do you enjoy the attention other males shower you with? Do you have any hobbies other than being a cuck on Sup Forums for the world to see? Get a job, and new clothes. Also get a new haircut. You look like this Slovenian asshole that I know from Facebook. Also, learn how to make a good selfie that gets you hole. What are you doing here, anyways? This thread has got nothing to do with politics, you moron. I hope you die very soon.

You're not going to bypass your lack of social skills with weird tricks

learn to treat women properly(note: properly means being dominant and not submissive towards them at all times)

Lol

Only pic related thinks like that. That type of thinking is why men are panzies compared toend in say, the 1970s & 80s

The bible says you are a whoremonger

youtube.com/watch?v=fIfxWOQ3oVY

You are an actual good goy, keep it up cuck.
>t. Chad

Sage goes in all fields

k keep me posted

Sage goes in all fields. Go back to Sup Forums fag.

My arms are too skinny for an XS t shirt. Pity fuck me pls.

Tim.

I've dated & went out with plenty of amazing women over the past year lol.

Unfortunately I dated them when I was still reeling over a breakup, so my heart wasn't ready back then

Now I'm ready after a year, but I want to bang a lot of chicks before I get my next long term relationship

The bible consists of desert dwelling fairytales, user

If that is you in the picture, you are going to maybe have sex with 4-5 women, if you are lucky.
You look like a bit of a bitch.