Can we get a thread going about girls that at least kinda look Japanese?

Can we get a thread going about girls that at least kinda look Japanese?

All of you already fucked up. The eyes need to be thin and slanted. Their faces need to be rounder. Finally, fuck up their teeth. That's when you know you've got a filthy jap.

>round faces
While that's true some have a sharp facial structure. They are obviously less common but they also tend to be extremely sexy.

say no more familia

I got your back OP.

Ayame
jump on my dick

>Oh look another westernfag talking about stereotypes again

under-rated post

All expect the obvious two.

I do like shows that have realistic hair colours. Makes a good change.

The most Japanese looking one is actually American

All pics not related except this one.

She looks more korean than japanese.

I died.

But OP you posted an Akame.

Akame is fairly Japanese looking.

muh dick

/thread pretty much here.

me on the right

most anime girls look Japanese if you just change their hair and eye color to black

Anime characters don't look 'Caucasian'. They look like the default human stick figure, only made to look cuter by making their eyes larger. And larger eyes are universally considered cuter.Show me a girl with eyes as large as my fists, nose and lips small as your dick and we can see.

And the only reason you think they look Caucasian is because to you it's the default human form just like nips.
If anything anime girls looks more closer to the Slavic beauty standards than Caucasian beauty standards.

>The eyes need to be thin and slanted
You're thinking of Koreans, faggot. The Japanese have wider/larger eyes than the Chinese or Koreans.
>inb4 hurr they look thin in the photos
That's because they're smiling, people's eyes usually crinkle when they smile for the camera.

Do the average japanese girl have fat asses?

Well they're usually short and eat nothing but white rice so I'd guess.

No one knows

arr rook same

No pal, backpacked all over Asia and one out of 100 or more gets a nice ass. That's why ass culture is not a thing in far Asia and men have obsessions with big tits. (That actually are scarce as well)

Man, you really took offense there. Let's not wreck that Dream of Nippon now, faggot.