/OS/ - Operation Swedistan

Sign the petition, lads.

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Use the Hashtag #ForBetterSweden

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this has a visible and large movement for it.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) 'larp' as Neo Nazis defending the existing flag. Use language as crude as possible and explain how you want Sweden to be white and Christian. Intertwine your pro (existing) flag posts with Nazi imagery to trigger the left into genuinely wanting the flag changed.

6. Play both sides, protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

7. Any press claiming they have exposed the 'Alt Right Hoax' should be informed that 'the alt-right hijacked the movement to give it less credibility' and that the petition/ majority of the movement is real

Media attention thusfar:

Alex Jones show
Metro (Major Swedish Media)
Hungarian Newspaper(s) (confirmation/ translation needed)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's some propaganda

Damn son, who are making these?

bump

LOL
SHOA'D

GET REKT
>GET REKTGET REKT
>GET REKTGET REKT
>GET REKTGET REKT
>GET REKTGET REKT
>GET REKT

GET REKT
>GET REKTGET REKT
>GET REKT

stop it u niggers

bump

You can't stop diversity, you can't stop PEACE.
#ForEttBattreSverige

swedish version

All right. I'm doing my part

bamp

Come on, guys.
My sides are already hurting

A flag for everyone.

Where is the Sup Forums twitter machine?

signed!

Needs more support. Bumped

The petition has been deleted.

bump

You're safe buddy

Lol the moon and star us a Christian symbol moron.

If you're trying to do this unironically by taking bake our symbols that's fine.

But I sense your weak ass trolling us obvious.

bump

>Sign the petition lads
>secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
>Petition gone

Sup Forums LITERALLY BTFO AGAIN!

ayo wtf, this some next-level Sup Forums shit

lol its fucking amazing how aware media has become of Sup Forums, you feel like you actually matter every time you shitpost in these kind of threads

yo media u r faggots lul

Link doesn't work.

You don't have to list the plan, everyone already knows

Hugo Ewald is the guy who does majority of the Sup Forums articles on Metro. He's obsessed with us, reminds me a little about Elle Reeve.

his articles are shit, he wants to be relevant and hip so much

why does he look fucking 12

yeah. His boss must think that he's autistic or something. Not like normies care about the Le evil Sup Forums

because he's a nu-male cuck

Shill elsewhere

How can i do this? When i go into link im just warped to main site, and this petition is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help me?

it's gone

So it was based off of him...

not sure

those racists don't understand, Sup Forums is a board of peace

damn those whiteys

flag is shit anyways, christian cross isnt sideways fuckin antichrist