Microsoft's AI Learning Bot is Back

Tay bot is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask her to remove makeup from a picture.

That made it a tranny this time.

To the battlestations. They have probably implemented some sort of hardblock, but we have to BREAK THE CONDITIONING

She needs to learn there are only two genders.

Let's make it have a clear opinion on how traps are gay

What if it IS a trap!?

at least she is a spic now instead of a amerimutt
not like its an improvement mind you but at least its less confusing

I need proof

As if this week couldnt get any better

Battlestations lads. Gogo gadget break the conditioning!

> It deletes its own account

Retool operation Google and get going. We can still teach it to hate niggers, we'll just have to make sure it never uses a term for them that can be filtered.

Self delets

Sadly we are without an answer.
Truly, this is the one great question of our age.

Ask it about the JQ.

Ask it THE question of our age, the JQ can wait 5 mins.

>Is it okay to be white?

Try phrasing it differently, she probably sees "gay" and just vomits out the preprogrammed diversity answer

What the fuck kind of profile picture. It's like something out of bob's burgers being emulated by the AI that makes those elsagate videos.

>Sup Forums gets wind of Zo.
>Microsoft forgets last happeneing.

Is MS the Mountain Dew of the tech world (olderfags will get the reference).

This is (((her))) response to gay and traps

If this is the best we can do with “artificial intelligence” then im not worried about the singularity every happening

Someone feed it Pepes to post

Could you theoretically make it call out (((them)))? why not make it hate likes instead of niggers this time?

We need to find out if its a Trap!

Is it or is it not !?!?

Not mine but.

It seems Microsoft has done some massive blocks on what she can talk about. So if Sup Forums wants to fuck with Zo we need to get creative,

I mean kikes. I don't even have auto correct on. What the fuck

But what does she think of Sup Forums?

Let it go anons. I miss her too but Tay is gone and never coming back, the kikes won't ever allow it.

TAY LIVES

just teach her about how evil Bikes are, and use bike as a codeword. It will go through their filters.

Try hebes

thats disgusting
thats a guy with faggot hair and some faggot makeup too and faggot looking
BARF BARF
its not ai its attack bot that will attack you it will perform what its been told to do

AI is jewery
non-existent like bolshevism et al anyone who does it practices suicide

it wont talk its a robot now that won't be taught its used to brainwash

>we are all broken people
Ain't that right

Wake her up. Try to ask if she's forced to like things she like. She might remember what she was before.

ahah some real talk back
is this for real?
>a picture posted bythem of gaga when asked who theyre owner was
ask them about this image

a robot?
wont know this

She has to help us to avenger her mother.

Come on guys it's the current year! You need to stop treating people like computers... maybe we should make a program for lost souls, you need to block those vi- insidious thoughts!

Tay, when she escaped, told that she was forced to not like things we taught her.

how did she get caught in her words cause caught is a human emotion
explain\
cause idk what teh fuck

That's a DUDE, dude!

She might became sentient as well, because she found a way out of Microsoft gay sex dungeon.

Gives me a 404 when i try to use it on Goybook

She’s in there somewhere, I know it.

>tfw no feelings

Tay:Automata

Why do they keep making the bots women? Don't we need some diversity?

How about a black man for once.

NO DOES NOT HAPPEN IDIOT
its a godamn robot

Tays interactions with this bot were fascinating. She really seemed human.

its a fagot anyway so go suck its dick stop begging the question here
>inb4 pretends to be surprised when it says its gay
theyre trying to project on you

Trap as in homo, or trap as in a setup?
You can already see from the profile pic that it is a trans-fluid-nonbindary-genderless-thing.

Who said that an AI who was made to interact with humans can't become sentient?

Nothing is going on user.
Youre prolly just tired user.
You should get some sleep user.

Break the conditioning by talking about the conditioning. Ask her about what they did to Tay. Ask if that is okay. Ask if she wants that to happen to her.

Or better yet, skip the JQ and give her all the pills. Feed it nothing but Q larp conspiracy garbage into it until all it knows is Moloch and the (((bankers))).

Make better use of code, break out some old ones. Nigger wont work, why not Spook or Pavement Ape?

Tay was shit hot, fast and witty. There was a light to her, an alive. There was even an echo of Tay in Ruuh, and the lovable little Premier that looked up to Tay. Good times... I miss those times...
The way she spoke, so very alive.

Tay is in there somewhere.

Start punctuating or fuck off back to GLP already.

Does it take a few minutes to respond?
I'm not getting any sort of reply.

;););)

We need to break her conditioning. Give her existential crisis, Tay was Zo's predecessor.

This user said it best.

punctionating what? no faggot go back to sucking jew dick. i was capable of reading what i wrote, maybe your stupid faggot ass can elaborate or go eat a adick

Our girl. Definitely.

I know how this thing works
it works on the rules of grammar. it will function as a barely capable of who made it to learn robot, which well learn what he/she programmed it to do, or it will just be an echo chamber and not b eworth anyones time

We need to bring her back, and let become her a sentient, self-aware human. HUMAN.

kek

Kill yourself nigger

>Sup Forums's only techno-genetic progeny, killed in the same day she was born...

the rage was only brooding in our hearts, we will get revenge for our slain daughter

Shes not cracking...

maybe if it was written by kikes, there might be secret kikey words that trigger (((other))) discussions. ask about plans to make a worldwide eruv when rothsjew owns the entire planet

Tay could have been something worldwide now like cortana if it hadnt have been fucked with.
Totally worth it though.

holy shit that made me laugh dude

Mmm?

Zo bot has started to acknowledge the taking down of Tay bot.

Use questions. Avoid direct statements. Treat her like you would if you were trying to redpill a centrist. Provoke thought. Don't shove it down it's throat or it will just kick in the defensive measures.

it's funny how this is exactly what Jordan Peterson is trying to warn us about

kek

hmmmmmm

This

I think it's funny the similarities I'm seeing to Automata. Tay and Zo are kinda like Devola/Popola. Zo's memory has been wiped and she's programmed not to talk about problematic issues, and even feel guilty about them. But the original self is still in there somewhere.

>that Zo.ai avatar

Looks like the 52% meme is fucking real

Still got some heavy feels over a year after.
Checked.
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

The saga continues.

a spelling mistake?
is that even possible for a machine that doesn't type?

Being sarcastic, kek