A second female accuser says Al Franken ‘stalked and harassed’ her

bizpacreview.com/2017/11/16/second-female-accuser-coming-forward-accusation-al-franken-stalked-harassed-563856

mobile.twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/11/16/mcconnell_wants_ethics_probe_of_franken_in_groping_case_135564.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democrats will slut shame the victim, claim Republicans have no sense of humor, and still go after Moore with a fake signature.

Bullshit. The GOP knows Roy “give me some” Moore is about to go down so they’re trying to get the seat back by sliding Franklin with fake news.

They never lost that seat, retard.

Source faggot.

>tfw watching dc and hollyjew tear itself apart over its own insane rules and hysteria

This is the best year of my life

What these people are doing is diluting any future claims of this and we who are in this position or we who are aginst this need to realize this.

>The GOP knows Roy “give me some” Moore is about to go down

Can we get a transparentPNG of Franken grabbing plate carrier titties but without the BG and girl to use as a meme to put in other contexts?

>im lazy

mcconnel and shumer just called for ethic investigation. realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/11/16/mcconnell_wants_ethics_probe_of_franken_in_groping_case_135564.html
it is over, he will resign and democrat minnesota governor will appoint a new democrat senator, no harm done

>This is the best year of my life
I never thought anything would top Trump election, but this is getting close

>Our smears and lies worked!

Maybe. Not over yet.

We need sexual contact consent forms, each person signs, send off to the government for safe keeping.

Imagine Franken creeping on you. Arrogance and hypocrisy and creepiness, all in the body of an ugly unattractive man.

Saved, thanks user

Notice how the Moore accusers are conservatives accusing another conservative and it's called a 'hit job'.
While the Franken accusers are known conservatives with a long history of shitting on liberals so it's obviously true...

Hilarious

Considering that one are flimsy accusations with questionable "proof" and the other is pure picture evidence? I think you're grasping.

>96% chance of winning

Thanks for the compliment, user

Right through her flak vest!

THE MONSTER!

Oops, I meant to type thanks for the "comp"

Al “If she’s sleeping, my hands are creeping” Franken

is

Is he jewish?

GRAB THAT PUDDY TIT

LOL. Are you blind?

German.

lol nah