New GITS trailer

OHHHHH BOI
youtube.com/watch?v=hxeR9Nu0nQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youdubber.com/index.php?video=G4VmJcZR0Yg&video_start=0&audio=zoass6XxJwk&audio_start=11
twitter.com/mikediva/status/797745735148007424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are people who give a shit about the 3dpd gits
>there are people who acknowledge its existence

>Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
Wew.

She's acting insecure like she's another fucking cliche novice.

I'm so tired of this shit. Major was confident as hell.

Not meant to be a straight adaption dude.

Major in 1995 compared to Sac are like completely different people but i bet you never bitched over that

Both 1995 and SAC majors are confident agents, they are already developed personally and the main focus is on story telling, not on character development.

Here we have another cliche shit about some newcomer having tough time to adapt but then becomes a real human bean.

This is a trailer, so it may just be showing her vulnerable parts in the movie

If you've seen Arise you know that's what Prod. IG had going for the major and it was probably part of the deal they made with Paramount.
Dumb, but there you have it.
I'll go to the cinema and watch it, if only for the right to shit on it later. If they manage to pull even a couple of scenes properly, it may be worth it than zero.

dumb frogposter

I never watched ghost in the shell. Should I go for the movie or marathon the anime?

Watch the 1995 movie. Then Gits:SAC

>If you've seen Arise you know that's what Prod. IG had going for the major and it was probably part of the deal they made with Paramount.
>Dumb, but there you have it.

Never watched Arise, I really dislike how it looks. Not only because of visuals but as a whole.

Exactly what I think.

What?

Nah, watch Sac first then you'll appreciate 1995

>Love Live pic
No, you shouldn't.

>Fucking Depeche Mode
>Not retro new wave

youtube.com/watch?v=9LD3NKlS55g

youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

Read manga

>he don't know about Depeche Mode in Innocence
Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I knew something was wrong with her portrayal, but couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks.

Another thing that's odd is that Scarjo cares about her past, while the Major knew someone's past could be fabricated very easily and therefore wasn't relevant in telling you who you are. Sort of a key element of the entire theme of GitS so the movie flubbing it so badly kinda kills it for me.

SAC is perfect for people who like Love Live.

Reminder this movie is for causal amerifats and not for people who actually seen the anime/manga

Are programmed feelings, real feelings? Will she go to heaven, when she's dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

I want to cum in the anus of Scarjo.

and to the surprise of nobody, it's shit. Hope it bombs hard. Don't want anime live action adaptions from jewrywood

This is supposed to be an adaption of the first movie right?

Allegedly its adapting Kuze Arc from SAC with references to the 1995 film and Innocence.

Horrible absolutely horrible.

I still don't understand why they chose fucking ScarJo as the Major or why they made it a live action adaption.
I would've been okay with an actual CGI movie and not this shit.

Also the only good 3D Major is from that fucking Nexon videogame.

I noticed a couple near frame perfect recreations in that trailer during parts I didn't think they would. That's more justice than I thought they would do for it.

Don't get me wrong it'll no doubt be shit. She doesn't seem to be playing the Majors personality very well. But it might be less shit than I originally thought.

I hope this does worse than Ghostbusters. But it'll do well, considering how general audience and redditors think this looks good.

>worse than Ghostbusters.
please, it's gonna be mediocre at absolute best and is still gonna be better than that shit

>innocence
so does kino mean pure shit?

Looks great. I'm hyped.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=G4VmJcZR0Yg&video_start=0&audio=zoass6XxJwk&audio_start=11

Nah, I wanted to puke just after seeing Ghostubsters trailer and this looks ok as sci-fi movie, it's shitty GitS movie

>Innocence
>shit

No, it means retarded Sup Forums poster

Someone videotaped the shelling scene they showed at some event in Tokyo. Looks aight.

twitter.com/mikediva/status/797745735148007424

>all that bitching about "whitewashing" in the comments still
It's like all of these cunts are pretending to be GitS fans but haven't actually watched it. Not that I think the movie won't be bad, but it if is it's not because they cast a western actor.

>I'll show these movie companies I don't like this movie by buying tickets to said movie
stay dumb frogposter

>Kenji Kawai
Movie is saved.

japs are actually fine and prefer western actors for this live-action adaptations for animes because "they look more like the anime characters more than the japs"

Why did they hire an ugly jew to play her?

I don't know about that but in GitS specifically it's more accurate to the source material. The Major is a full body cyborg who prefers western bodies.

Something just feels off about it all. Hopefully her portrayal in the movie is more nuanced than what they show in the trailers.

Her voice just doesn't work.

I refuse to watch anything about that piece of shit.
What is the voice like?

>being this retarded

Quite clearly there's a difference, like in this the plot is OBVIOUSLY that she's being lied to. They didn't save her life, they were responsible for changing her and taking away her life in the first place.

Things *look* alright.

But they seem to have messed with some of the Major's background, and perhaps the setting includes fewer majority replacement cyborgs than in real Ghost in the Shell.

At least it looks somewhat like the original movie. (GitS: SAC still the best.)

This looks like some fucking C movie bullshit.

I'm fine with most of what I saw. Keeping in mind there will be Hollywood action movie bullshit involved, too.

Still, seeing Batou makes me laugh.

The only thing that bugs me is that really bad shot of her coming out of camo mode. It just looks horrible and hopefully it will be corrected so as to not look like it was done by amateurs in front of a cheap green screen.

Other than that it looks about what I'd expect from a GiTS movie and probably better than Japan could have done.

Thanks from ruining Enjoy the Silence, whoever you are.

Not trying to defend the movie but what the fuck did you expect from a live action adaptation?

If the japanese did it it would have been absolutely pityful even worse just like the Gantz adaptation. I'm also conviced that every single japanese actors can't act for shit.

How is the manga?

>who prefers western bodies
[citation needed]

SAC

Manga is the source.

I wonder how many times she will blink?

Where the fuck she states she prefers western bodies?

>arguing on something you have no clue about
Sasuga user.

Who in their right mind would want to run around looking like an asian?

This.
I haven't seen a good japanese live action adaption yet except maybe for a pic related but even than it's not that good, just entertaining.
It's like they always are even bigger jew cashgrabs han even hollywood ones, with flavour-of-the day idols as "actors"

Eh, I don't think it'll be a great movie but for aesthetic alone I think I'll go and see it.

Yeah, I mean, how could you be a fan of anime as a whole and not go?

>Quite clearly there's a difference, like in this the plot is OBVIOUSLY that she's being lied to. They didn't save her life, they were responsible for changing her and taking away her life in the first place.
Stop shilling this piece of shit.

What the fuck is this? This isn't GITS. Where's all the dirty architecture? It's too fucking clean.

Half the people will be seeing this cause scarjo is in it. Its just a cash grab. Hollywood wont take any risks with this. It'll be incredible average and generic but it'll be praised as deep cause major will bang on about her existance for 30m cause she did in the 95 film for 5m

I feel like they wanted it to resemble SAC's city more than the original film. What really baffles me is all the holographic ads they're cramming into every shot. It's really obvious the production team ripped that off from Akira. They should have just shot the movie in Hong Kong, dropped all the CGI bullshit, and called it a day.

This Nino guy is so fucking ugly, I don#t understand why he keeps getting roles.

holographic ads didn't start with akira. Id bet if you asked them they would say its from blade runner

He was playing live with a choir over the footage.

I don't think he's actually doing the soundtrack for the movie... there's no way an American studio would make the right choice there.

Why would i need to shill something that will be popular anyways? Stay retarded

You are the one who's retarded here if you think that GitS is popular among masses they will attempt to use to get cash.

And imbeciles like you would shill it for free anyway because no one would hire someone as retarded as you.

hot

>Just fuck my shit up

Too bad Kowloon WC doesn't exist anymore.

Bot SAC and 95 are based on a few core elements. Those core elements are lost in this major.

I know, The chliche novice is meant to be TOGUSA, the guy with minimal or zero cybernetics.
The major is supposed to be the experienced old iron lady of the squad.

>Bot SAC and 95 are based on a few core elements. Those core elements are lost in this major.
I am seeing elements from 2nd GiG, the 1st anime film, Innocence, and Arise. And it is most likely that they will use the Arise Major personality wise, just to make her less experienced.

At least she's a Nympho.

Needs more
>VOOOOOOOOOOM!
>*slomo*

>he somehow was able to deduce that from a shitty 2 minute trailer

>I don't think he's actually doing the soundtrack for the movie... there's no way an American studio would make the right choice there.
At the very least, if they are going to copy and paste entire scenes from the anime film, then it makes sense to copy the music in those scenes. In general you can't change the music without killing the entire scene.

Read the manga before anything else

The fuck is going on there?

Yes, but I meant specifically in regards to the major. I should maybe get around to watching Arise, but I liked SAC because she's actually a strong, believable character that men can look up to as well.

>Tales from my ass.
So then why doesn't Scarjo look anything like The Major

I'm not really too fussed about seeing this, but I'm kinda glad that cyberpunk seems to be making a resurgence.

green/white is what it'd look like if a person rappelled into the window.

red is the movement which actually happened. if you look at the trailer at 0:25, she's moving upwards, and doesn't hit the peak until 0:26. her pose also implies she jumped from somewhere. which isn't what we saw in the previous shot.

I'm guessing it illustrates the physics that would be involved if she were jumping through the window from a line, where in the shot it looks like she's just jumping in.

I really hope it sells like shit and ends being horrible like any other live action adaptation.

What chapter? I have the manga with me right now

>Not treating everything with EoE levels of deep
>on Sup Forums
Where do you think you are?