Slavs will be the only white race in 100 years

Slavs will be the only white race in 100 years

How does that make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzc3U8Qhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not different desu

I guess Hitler would be pretty mad, considering how he hated them.

>Slavs are considered white in Canada

pretty good

slavs aren't white

feels good

Lol

They deserve it. They're the only ones who have consistently fought against the rampant ethnomasochism that is so prevalent among Western nations. I just hope they will built a great Slavic empire and get over their hate for one another. Their future is as bright if they keep on the right track.

God bless you Slavs.
t.56% failed race

Tfw gonna marry an Anglo blonde qt and make her take my slav last name

How does this make you feel lads? My last name is also pretty hilarious to natives, but I won't share it for doxing reasons

>slav last names
One of the families that came over with us had the last name Фaкep (Fawker). They changed it real quick. Where you at slavbro? Reporting from Slavcramento, CA

Slav here, going to marry my Icelandic girlfriend and make her take my Slavic last name.

says an latin rapebaby?

Don't really care I'll probably kill myself before then

I won't be alive to see it, so why should I give a horse's backside.

Germany is Niggerland.

russia is already 18% muslim
and chinese migrate there in masses

average russian birthrate is 1.4

Wrong there will be plenty of white "commodity"

>slavs
>white
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzc3U8Qhc

And in 100 years from now your countries will still be irrelevant shitholes.

Well. You are white but you are as dumb as the niggers.

But atleast you can larp as us and take crédit for what the true whites has done.

Good luck to you and best wishes.

Inb4 >Ahmed >cuck.

I dont even care. You live once and when youre gone nothing matters anymore.

Good luck maintaining what you cant create.

East slavs are mongolic mongrels mostly
South slavs are gypsies and kebabs mostly
Western slavs are ok tier

Feels great man, I wish we could somehow help the west to uncuck their shit up

>implying slav girls aren't begging to be ANGLO'D
thought about it a few times but do i really want my kids to have sid the sloth eyes and 0 brain cells

I pick the "white", what to do next?

Pretty good, being a Slav myself.

Post rare squats

Genetic advances will prevail!
Slavs (slaves) of the jews will be alright!
KHAZARIA 2 coming up!

why do kikes only try to destroy western white nations like UK sweden germany france? because they are the only whites with the potential to stop the kikes.
they let eastern europe pure just because the slavs are no serious threat for the kike world order

Why and how is this broad so goddamn sexy? I mean she could hardly make the Top 10 list of Russian gals I had fucked based on beauty, yet I would outright eat her shit steaming hot, straight out of her asshole and beyond. Jesus.

>Slavs are not white

Czech republic, Slovakia, Poland, and the Baltics must be cut off from the outside world and made into a white sanctuary.

none of these r white ppl

kek

Rofl. Fucking 56% burger telling me that I am not white. I have literally never seen a live nigger in my life.

Chinese can do "slav squat" as well. Why can't Westerners do it? I get a fucking cramp or throw out my hamstring

interesting how the most attractive is czech
it almost like the further you go towards bongland, the better looking the people are

Slovenians are actually one of the nicest slavic people imo, very nice people VERY nice

Slavs are the niggers of white people so I feel like I did before I read your sentence.

Tak to byvas v nejake pici zaostalej asi vranov nad toplou co?

Na orave. A nevidel som ani cigana iba ked som bol v Ziline raz.

>Slavs
>White

In before HURR DURR 56%, go fuck yourself Nicholai

Hitler was the biggest LARPer of them all.

>because they are the only whites with the potential to stop the kikes.
If they are then they're doing a pretty shit job at it considering they're letting themselves be replaced.

pice ved ciganov je na Orave ako nadrbanych. OD senca dalej na sever je viac a viac cigosov. Negra uvidis tak v Ba ako aj v Ke

We destroyed eastern Europe with communism long ago but then we got kicked out

magyar cigany

Na orave cigani? Si zabil. Tu je moc zima na nich.

everytime

I should post "white people vs people telling them they are not white" meme. But you already knew that, Goldberg.

So what's the master plan this time?
Shit up the middle east, annex the land and force the Muslims to Western Europe to displace the natives?

Seems a lot more elaborate than Marx's idiotic economic philosophies being enforced on poor people.

cau kokote,vymierate a je vas 2,5 miliona
do pice tak ked ich je v ruzomerku stovky tak sa mi nechce verit ze tych par kilakov na zilinu nic nie je.Cigana mas aj v presove a to je na urovni ziliny. ciganov mas vlastne aj od ba na zpad na zahori

but bongs themselves somehow ended up being the ugliest race in europe after albanians

Russia has the most muslims in Europe so i dont know what to feel. Maybe a little "russophobia".

Whiter than you raykwon

>Slavs
>white

Pick one.

>tfw no Yugoslavian comfy 2018 WC Team
Modric, Matic, Dzeko when?

Slavs have white skin but black hair and brown/green eyes. The blonde slavs in northern Russia are finns. Original Slavs are from ukraine. Sarmatians.

STOP BELIEVING STUPID MEMES

>149706350
>a fucking leaf

Its funny how Russians, Poles and Ukrainians are all the same.

>you're gone

remember that when you will reborn as a white slave in sweden

yeah it doesnt matter

jävla fitta

They are the most punctual slavs

Ruzomberok je liptov, nie orava. Zilina tiez nieje orava. Orava je na obrazku. Jedini cigani ziju v Dolnom Kubine a su to asi 3 rodiny zijuce v normalnom panelaku.

Presov je vychod, tam ich je mrte.

Btw zima u nas nieje preto ze by sme boli na severe ale preto ze je tu vyssia nadmorska vyska.

>that's really hot in bongistan

They are practically italian. They say Venetians are the closest to original Romans from the city Rome.

user, that's slovakia.

Do not go and tell that to a modern venetian tho, he might get offended

So why do Poles have blond hair?

Original Slavs were fair people, sources confirm. It was later when the process of slavization absorbed huge amounts of balkanic, celtic, thracian and other people that we became darker.

>Original Slavs are from Ukraine
Say what now?
Entire northern Europe was inhabitable untill 11 000 years ago.
Slavs, as most of the others, originate from balkan first, then Spain, Southern France, then Ukraine.

I heard its crowded with tourist and the original population is disappearing. Its a shame if they are closest relatives to ancient Romans.

Romans are still in Rome, nigga. Who would they mix with? They've been under the papal state since its origin until its end.

ok myslel som si ze orava siaha viac,

Hello Italian living in Finland, how's the view tonight?

Ok Makmood

i'm sure there are better looking girls but imo she's great
she would be hot anywhere irl

Well yes its a matter of perspective on time but the language and culture of Slavs is from Ukraine originally. All of Northern Russia was inhabitated by different Finnish Tribes until 1600 when Russia conquered all of Siberia.

I have close friend very old but from milano.

romanians are closest to ancient romans linguistically, but they have mixture of slavs and pre roman indoeuropean population
venetians are basically romanized germans and slavs

They were conquered and raped and purged 6 times in a century so the original population disappeared. They say there still born babies with blonde hair and blue eyes like mine.

Hello Wiszniewski

that the word slave will have finally come full circle

they arent white

original romans were latin - latins = indigenous population of modern lazio
literally every romance lanugage today is a subtype of latin cause through roman empire indigenous population of lazio ended up cucking practically half the planet

in modern times dialects of lazio have practically died out to unified urban speak - because of nationalism that doesnt respect local culture

Language has little to do with genetical ancestry.

There was not linguistic influence of northern Slavs on Balkan tribes. It went other way around. Same goes with tradition, myths and other shit.
Our language are not similar because Ukrainians and Russians influenced us, but because they are literally descendants from us.

Every nation in Europe likes to give it self relevance by pointing out the times they were relevant, and somehow placing origin of anything into that time frame.
Germans do it, Anglos do it, Nords do it, Albanians do it, everyone does it.
History only can be understood by looking at the bigger picture.

i know
today romanians are either descendants of r1a slavs, r1b westerners and I haplogroup kang subhumans

Says the nigger. Being a true slav (from the word cлaвный, literally glorious) I'm all ready for thr slavic take over. We'll let some Germans in, maybe some french, definetly not anglos and take over the world as we were destined to.

have a (You)

Venetians are the descendants of... venetians. That area was populated by some native peoples who later on to avoid germanic rapes built Venice. With the growth of venice, they proceeded to rape the mainland.
So, venetians aren't slavs rapebabies, it's the other way around. Sorry mate.

yes, most of russia (like ryazan, moscow) used to belong to finnish tribes
slavic ancient homeland was by pripyat and dnieper rivers

>it's the other way around
I'm sorry to break it to you but Slovenes are least related to Italians. Even mongol Hungolians are more similar to us than you.

maybe not actual venetians, but they are not a genetic majority
practically everyone to the northeast, east of friuli has slavic origin
and the state of venice was literally founded by germanic people, its entire legal state, customary infrastructure was based on germanic law and customs
venetians are just genetic descendants of romanized population that remained

oh fuck off

no slav (sloven) means one who can speak
german (nemec) means one who is mute - the word for germans is literally the same as the word for mutes