Okonomiyaki.

This is cute.

This. I said with a posed look

yaaaaay

youtube.com/watch?v=c8SFVh5ONQA

When no one is around you/spoiler]

"Doll", I said with a poised look.

It's Hugh, Mungus.

Goga loli breaker. Nisio is a visionary for turning a plot device into a little girl.

DJ Khaled.

It was drawn by a spanish man after all.

it doesn't look like it was drawn by a spanish man

She brought you some presents, user. Now, do you want left or right?

Or middle?

The one still in the box.

karen has a bigger butt than kanbaru

Karen does more sports which require explosive bursts of energy (sprinting, martial arts) while Kanbaru does a lot of sports which require steady streams of energy (basketball, long distance running). While both are very muscular and fit, their bodies are different. Karen has great quads and glutes because she builds them up for short bursts of high strength exertion. Kanbaru needs lithe and smaller muscles which can work for hours on end. Body weight is less important for Karen, since she isn't using her muscles for as long, while Kanbaru needs to minimize her weight as keeping it low increases her speed.

that sounds very hot

You can talk about body composition all you want, but Karen probably just trains more than Kanbaru.

Maybe, but I find that hard to believe. Kanbaru is older than Karen, though not by much. She likely has been in sports longer than Karen, who might have waited since Tsukihi was never into sports and Karen didn't want to leave her out. Kanbaru also doesn't really do the after school type stuff that Karen and Tsukihi do, so she has more time to train. We never really see either training, so I guess we could argue all the time about what they might do but it won't really go anywhere.

Karen pulls off a bunch of insane physical feats. Kanbaru is sporty, but doesn't go that nuts without help from magic. That's why I think she trains more.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that Karen has been seriously doing karate since elementary school.

I kind of like those more realistic nip eyes.

Except for the part where Shinobu is supposed to be european and she's drawn looking like a chink.

Karen is a big girl.

you are just a doll

They are all so fuckable.

This is also worth considering. Kanbaru is significantly shorter than Araragi, and Karen is taller than Araragi.

love and piss

>Koyomi is slightly less than 5'5

She's obviously Finnish

my name

Is she really a dekkai imouto, or is Rararagi just a manlet?

Almost the entire cast are wo/manlets

>tfw same height as Karen

>Tfw only Kiss-shot is taller than me

Nobody cares how tall you are. Shut the fuck up.

The only one taller than me is that adult Kissshot. I guess dekkai imouto isn't so dekkai at all.

The artist's name is literally HideousBeing.

>Yay, piss piss
What did she mean by this?
Kaiki notes that Yotsugi started acting goofier ever since she started hanging around Koyomi, what did he do to her?

People are influenced by those they spend time with.

Bat turned into a little girl thanks to Araragi's impressions on her. I think its safe to say that Araragi's inherent immaturity and childish nature (pursuit of what's right, belief in oddities, helpful demeanor) rub off on those around him.

You obviously do. Why are you so butthurt? Why do you hate fun?

best girl

I'm not sure if it's ever explicitly stated in the anime, but Ononoki's personality changes depending on her surroundings. It's why she becomes more of an asshole after spending time with Tsukihi.

I wonder if Tsukihi is a bit of a perv around Ononoki. Like Araragi's influence rubbing off on her.