Éire/pol/ - Irish time edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/T_1YIJCrYHk
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1115/920230-westminister-committee/
rte.ie/news/2017/1114/919842-cabinet/
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1116/920488-homelessness/
independent.ie/business/brexit/hse-to-feel-strain-as-postbrexit-uk-to-poach-our-doctors-nurses-36321254.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/adams-insists-stormont-deal-still-alive-despite-pulling-plug-36324942.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/garda-must-hand-over-all-personal-emails-and-notes-about-mccabe-36324980.html
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/dublin-cities-ranking-3699187-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/education-party-lavish-3701698-Nov2017/
twitter.com/Gnathdhuine?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI
thejournal.ie/doxxing-online-forum-3562312-Aug2017/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTUTfiUMeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWnO5XZf2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1fbUbDoGnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ET5hQMXXV3A
youtube.com/watch?v=JyP407UnUWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Headlines will arrive momentarily

Not-first for the eternal struggle.

Leaf living in Ireland reporting in.
Great country you guys have here, and am glad that I can contribute to it. You truly have something special and I can only hope you all work to preserve it.

If you've heard nothing else positive today, just take away from this, that you truly are living in the most beautiful country I've ever been to, and you've done a great job of keeping the best parts of it away from tourists.

who else here feels that the only solution is to depose those in the state and media apparatus and kill them in the most brutal fashion imaginable as a warning to future generations?

>that discord server full of lads who are all paranoid and demand to know who you are when you join

it is a bit over the top but the discord is alright, better than I thought it would be anyway

Can't give it all away

The instant hostility and 3rd degree is a bit off putting.

I hope the Dutch never change.

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>British MPs to travel to Dublin on Brexit fact-finding mission
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1115/920230-westminister-committee/

>Cabinet to Discuss Family reunification Plan For Over 500 Refugees
rte.ie/news/2017/1114/919842-cabinet/

>Lack of housing supply main issue to solving homelessness - committee chair
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1116/920488-homelessness/

>HSE to feel strain as post-Brexit UK 'to poach our doctors, nurses'
independent.ie/business/brexit/hse-to-feel-strain-as-postbrexit-uk-to-poach-our-doctors-nurses-36321254.html

>Adams insists Stormont deal still alive despite pulling plug
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/adams-insists-stormont-deal-still-alive-despite-pulling-plug-36324942.html

>Gardaí must hand over all personal emails and notes about McCabe
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/garda-must-hand-over-all-personal-emails-and-notes-about-mccabe-36324980.html

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
thejournal.ie/ireland-european-army-3686674-Nov2017/

>Dublin ranks 5th last on list of best cities in the world to emigrate to
thejournal.ie/dublin-cities-ranking-3699187-Nov2017/

>Ice sculpture among expenses as Department of Education spent €13k on retirement party
thejournal.ie/education-party-lavish-3701698-Nov2017/

bump

zibabwe gets new president reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>two best friends fight each other to the death in civil war

Bump

Fucking daylight savings, SAD kicks in like clockwork

>Can't sleep at night, drift off around 5am
>Up at 8 to drop kid to school
>Work from home and leaving this employer soon so I sleep through the entire work day
>Wake up around 5pm
>It's dark again
>It's always dark
>I only go outside to drive the kid to school
>Haven't bought in groceries in 2 weeks, surviving off takeaway and tinned stuff in the cupboard
>Constant thoughts of suicide, only thing preventing it is the kid
>Waking hours spent on the computer exclusively

whatever happened to McCabe?

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

change face to justin barret
kek

> Ireland trying to be relevant

You won't remember making this thread when you sober up

>Taoiseach Says Ireland Will Not be Joining a European Army
Good. No way I'm dying to cart more niggers into Europe.

twitter.com/Gnathdhuine?lang=en

Thoughts about putting posters around with this. Perhaps with the caption "this could be your daughter"

>he thinks being relevant is a good thing

The Irish never sober up, that's why we love them.

It's because people from brit/pol/ get angry at the thought of any other "general" existing so they constantly try to raid any and all that appear.

Not so. We eventually reach a point where a certain level of drunk IS sober. For me it's about 250ml of Whiskey or 4 pints.

Tolerance is a fun game.

too much raw information.
good propaganda is simple and appeals to emotion
I made something earlier today, ill share it a little later
fuck captcha

bring back public cages and gibbets

draw and quarter all pedos

I drink myself retarded, experience about 10-15 min of sobriety, and then pull the trigger

no wonder people abandon the right in ireland . the national party look like idiots this guy looks like dumbo with the big ass ears

kys faggot

Just ignore it honestly, autism is all penetrating but it really doesn't matter
Drinking for me results in no loss of clarity and never did, my motor skills are noticeably fucked though and I get more and more depressed the less my brain has to put it's thoughts into moving my arms and legs properly and can spend them unwisely on how shit things are. It then spirals on from there once I get sad enough to say yet again "I need a drink". So I drink slowly and take my time usually because being drunk does me no favours, does save me money at the pub though!

So lads, what do we do to clean up the public sector?

Right now it's being used as a massive gravy train on the taxpayer's dime, with lavish benefits and waste everywhere. It diminished very slightly during the recession, but now it's all back in full force.

>Mid level civil servants driving jags and mercs
>13,000 on an ice sculpture for a leaving party of an IT head
>Pensions up the wazoo

busy fuckin yer mum

I already gave my input

Take them out and beat them to death with hurls

you wont even show ur flag antifa are larps they cant do shit

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him beady, cuck, sassenach, imperialist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a West Brit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

antifa arent worth shit against irish chads

Just finished his book, a great read. I'd recommend it to any Irishman who wants to know more about our history.

We kill them all

lol you cant do shit either thats why your here crying

irish are literal subhumans with contribution to history, worse than africans and have spent the latter part of the last 1000 years being raped by Anglos

yes

what are you doing here then youve clearly exposed yourself as a shill

trying to go undercover and get info for antifa lol

>what is the division of nature

What's Finland then my dude?

Feck off mongoloid

more shills finland is a shithole that literally offers nothing to the world begone THOT

no just here for justice against potato peeling gangs

haa yes dank memes dam daniel death to all

Justin Barrett - "Sinn Féin Is a Marxist Leninist Party"

youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI

Justin Barrett, President of the National Party │ An Páirtí Náisiúnta and Deputy President, James Reynolds discuss the fallout from the recent Stormont Elections. Q&A Session. Dublin. March 2017.

Why are these threads dead are you all talking on the discord? I don't like the layout personally and having profiles

This

Can an Irishman explain to me why the IRA isnt doing to the paki invaders what they did to the British ones?

Is it truly a case of 'English out, Pakis in'?

Where was this photo taken? I remember seeing a whole fuckton of Muslims gathered like this in town a year back, celebrating some Islamic martyr called "Hussain". I couldn't find anything about it on the internet though. Anyone else here know what I'm talking about?

Marxism

IRA don't exist anymore friend.

where did u get that pepe

His youngest son took a bad fall in a farming accident, went off the boil. Flag, rat. $0.02 has been deposited in your bank account.

Discord is usually quiet until like 3 in the morning, I don't like it much either but I had it anyway for other things

Your country is going to be a port for mother Russia soon.

we are on the same side freind

from these threads where dya think

fair enough

why do ye all come on in the middle of the night tho the internet cuts/goes out always before that

don't know where it was taken, lifted from google
I made this, thoughts?

grá mór ó florida!

Neutered by Sinn Fein and the Good Friday Agreement

The Irish are literal subhuman, situated next to the most successful country on earth for hundreds of years and still managed to be a haven of drunkards, inbreeding and irrelevancy, not to mention starving to death because you couldn't learn how to fish, something Africans mastered 1300 years prior

>le 1/118th

seinn fein are weak no balls

literally all of us hate SF

Threads are usually up before then so no point in talking there usually

using fishland vpn are ya

>le inbreeding meme

Fought and defeated the Black and Tans, only for 100 years later (((our government))) and (((Brussels))) to allow the Blacks and Tans to defeat us. EIRXIT.

this house always gives me a good chuckle

Lads, don't be so naive to think that our threads are not being monitored by journalist hacks fresh out of college looking to make a name for themselves by "exposing" Ireland's far-right. Be careful who you invite into the discord too.

just curious how small is irelands right wing ?

nice on it is tought provoking or whatever ya called it a while ago

If you think it'd be good for poster campaigning, or online shilling, by all means feel free to use it

i know its very suspicious tonight a few suspicious shills came in to the thread
also watch the discord

Yet this tiny, drunkard filled country is still more famous, and indeed more influential on the world stage than yours is. Honestly I'm not 100% sure Finland is even a real place.

They can kill the man.
Not the idea.

looks good. Another idea would be having the leaders at the top with quotes from them about the Irish race and keeping Ireland irish with the caption "this is what your fathers fought for". Then at the bottom showing pictures of immigrants with the caption "did they fight for nothing?"

As small as a newts cock. Even our extremists are left wing.

That’s a great idea, I’ll try doing something like that next.
How do you feel about the color scheme, blue and gold? I want the colors to be eye catching, but still legible

Any second opinions on sticking these around Dublin or wherever with the caption "is your daughter next?

jesus i am so sorry i was just joking about ireland but that is actually really bad if it is so low you should bring it back

How does one get invited to the discord anyway? I don't know how the whole thing works to be honest, I never even heard of discord before I came here.

outside voting centers ?

How does one acquire a discord invite/ as Ive tried two links from this place already with no luck.

where did this happen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTUTfiUMeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWnO5XZf2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1fbUbDoGnA
Stop
Drinking
(((Guinness)))

Tips for getting along well in the discord:

We will ask you where you're from and what party you support. Just answer the questions and don't try to be clever or funny.

Don't spam "Ulster is British" and Ian Paisley pepes low quality bait. That shit is tolerable in the Sup Forums threads as it keeps them bumped but it's just annoying in the discord.

It's recommended you have a Reddit and Twitter account to participate in the raids. This will earn you credibility and lessens the chance you're a shill.

Questions?

POST CHUNES
youtube.com/watch?v=ET5hQMXXV3A

voat.co/v/boards

It was an alt-right meeting point for Irish lads before Eire/pol/ was started

Out of interest what were the names of the cuck mods? Were they Irish surnames?

I honestly think planxty is the best folk band we have, Luke Kelly and Ronnie Drew are gods amongst men but Liam O'Flynn on the pipes with both Andy Irvine and Christy Moore it's just something else
youtube.com/watch?v=JyP407UnUWw

On one hand I’m like,
>it’s great that a growing number of Irish nationalists are taking shit seriously
But then I’m like
>idenifying yourself with Facebook and twitter on a possible honeypot
Ummmmm. See I know that there is a significant push to clamp down on european nationalism and (((they))) are putting a lot of energy and resources into shutting it down before it eveolves into a serious threat.
I’m all for security but perhaps you might wanna rethink how you go about it

Evolves even

As far as I recall yes they were mainly middle aged Irish NEETs. All ugly, all single and all left wing. Their names are available in the threads on Voat if search back far enough. The site started out as a rallying point against the censorship and persecution of conservatives on Boards.ie but it evolved into an alt-right news dump.