Does Sup Forums like western comics?

Does Sup Forums like western comics?

No, fuck off.

I like Y: The Last Man, Sandman, and Bone.

I like the various interpretations by different writers. It really helps a character evolve.

Manga characters suffer greatly from being stuck in a single interpretation. A shit author can ruin the greatest ideas.

The Walking Dead is pretty sick

DUDE JUSTICE LMAO
DUDE MORALITY LMAO
DUDE HEROES LMAO

This I like eastern comics because of the usual universally sense of progression

But in the west there's like thirty different takes on a character and so many stories to pick and read about them

DUDE SCHOOL TRANSFER LMAO
DUDE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP LMAO

Kill yourself.

DUDE CHINESE CARTOONS LMAO

Power of Friendship and Asspull VS Morality, which is better

this. goku and guts deserved better

Attoseconds

Imagine if all Shonen Jump manga were set in the same universe and every time the original author of a series retired they would reboot the series with a new artstyle and call it "The New Naruto 99" or whatever and series that aren't about superpowers like Haikyuu aren't bothered with.

Yeah

How about USE FUCKING SAGE YOU NIGGERS.

Why is Sup Forums even here? Nobody likes your safe-for-everyone garbage, not even your own audience. Comics are one nail away from a sealed coffin.

>SAGE

y

I used to when I was a kid. But I got sick of the story retellings from different artists or writers.
Also, new-age comics are incredibly politically. Which is terribly off putting. It doesn't matter if it's right or left. It's annoying. I just want to read comics.

tl;dr: no not anymore

All this does is a make the DC and Marvel universes gigantic clusterfucks. There's literally like 50 versions of spiderman and superman. It should begin and end with the original creator. Also, comics just thrown new villains at popular characters for decades while manga actually have overarching stories

What if I want to argue with Sup Forumsfags?

Go over there

Capeshit and tumblertoons need to die off
Im so glad i was raised on the right side of the lake.

But i must say you at least have my sympathy for what hollywood is doing to you shit.

And stay there.

This. The comic is actually good.
Also Spawn with Greg Capullo as artist was fucking amazing

I'm a Hypercrisis theorist.

Kind of. I don't really keep up with much new stuff these days, most (re)reading older stuff that comes out in trade. The big things I'm into right now is reading Grell's Green Arrow, Ostrander's Suicide Squad, and Elfquest.

y-yadda

>yadda

Fucking newfag.

I like them

They're somewhat inaccessible from all the reboots and different writers and all that

but I just read the big events, one-shots anyways

TWD and Injustice are like the two best comics anyone should read. I mean I didnt even read capeshit before Injustice, yet it was so intense.

why?

Isn't what OP posted a colored manga?
What is wrong with it?

it's yada

i hate , I HATE how there are something along of "achievement" lists or some thing along those lines where they show retarded shit that happen in DC/Marvel

>X farted on Y once and made a piece of shit.

why did you post this pic

you're going to fool people into thinking this is standard stuff when it's one of the best single issues ever by the big two

Huh

Holy fuck user control your shit taste

DKR
Watchmen
Sandman
Transmetropolitan
Planetary
Asterios Polyp

>Injustice
because it have storyline and consequence (even thought the shitty one) and embrace the fun part of comic, instead trying to make it look like art, like watching AgK

Okay how about this?

Do you recognize something familiar?

All spooks

Western comics use too many panels and pictures to deliver somethign a manga could have done faster. This and the jumbled mess of ever expanding shit just put it off for me

So one piece?

a much better page for a gimmick thread like

>Injustice

Is that me or the shitshow DBS bring has bring alot of Sup Forumsfag

You know, the opposite of Sup Forums.

DUDE A NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL BOY LMAO

Did you ever read a comic? Manga takes seven issues to say what a comic tolds in one.