Dragon Ball Super

So this... is the power... of Jobetto... whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHbD1DufTnU
youtube.com/watch?v=bxoJ3-V2mpk
youtube.com/watch?v=CO83zq-rB10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>curve
>hue
>brightness
what the fuck lol

salva literally said he uses grain and noise filters to blend in the effects of old DBZ after he does all the drawing and shit

quit pretending you know jack shit bro

Scene like this involving Mai please.

>trunks and his power of friendship could beat vegito

Super went full GT. What the fuck, i thought we were doing right this time.

NO THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT AMIRITE. ALOT OF CONTRAST THE LESS WE CAN SEE THE BETTER. LOOK HOW GOOD THIS LOOKS

>he thought Super would be good
Its worse

>vegetto was trashing zamasu
i really dont see that in this webm

Saiyajin yo...

Son Gokuu wo...

Mai is too pure for that,
Teen Bra when?

Best grandmother

wrong. Vegitto is good, Spirit bomb hax only works on evil the universe rejects.

"Job" has to be the worst buzzword retards keep spamming nowadays

TORANKUSU?

I wish Vegetto could have gotten a bit of character development. Like, is he his own person? Does he know he's only to be used in emergencies like a weapon? Was he happy that the two idiots fused so he could live again?

>saggy bits

yeah it's insulting to heath slater

I wish Vegetto just cut Zamasu in half here

you sound frustrated

>Mai is too pure for that
That's the best part about it. Watching a slut get humiliated is one thing but watching a pure maiden get humiliated is something else entirely.

>There are literally people (adults) defending DBSQUALITY

The lord
Eternal trunks collection

NIce jobbing there, user. What a loser.

Remember when DB was good?
youtube.com/watch?v=jHbD1DufTnU
youtube.com/watch?v=bxoJ3-V2mpk

When's the next manga chapter so we can see how the Black arc will end?

no

I wanna know why he had his original clothes when Vegeta wasn't wearing his onsie from the Buu Saga

No, I just mised the good old times were episodes always looked good
Just look at this picture. MucH better right?? How washed out the colors are and you cant see jack shit.

Anyone have a webm of Goku kicking Zamasu?

Beach episode please

Miss me yet?

>Sped up

Please don't ever make webms again

I think it's much worse that people are actually defending the writing in this episode

The manga? Yes. The anime series? Nope.

yes

Because it was Toei filler.
If he was in Toriyama's outline he would've been accompanied with a new design.

you are retarded if you think you will convince anyone that super looks better than dbz, you can give up

GANBARE
A
N
B
A
R
E

There's a file limit, he did good.

Vegetto Blue sounds dumb as fuck for a name while Goku Black sounds totally legit and cool.

Really makes you think

>better villains
>better transformations
>better soundtrack
>better artstyle/animation
>the better fusion
yes

no,
it's shit

I miss tiny uncut shota cock, yes

I am so used of jobbing collection on Sup Forums I did not expect to get an actual killing collage.

no

All they literally had to do was have Vegetto beat up on Zamasu for 30 mins while being smug as shit

Can't believe they dropped the ball

the color palette looked ugly as shit

Fucking yes
Super is a fucking mistake of the highest caliber

No, fuck off.

yes

>>better villains
>implying anyone but Baby is good
wew

Super/Movies gets a point for not fucking up Frieza truimph come back
GT fucked it up with Cell going overdrive for 10 seconds

why they turn kid Goku into a hindu?

All this needed was to be split into like three episodes

You are underestimating the amount of underage faggots that are on Sup Forums

Sup Forums: the better the episode, the bigger the hate

>better villains
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>better transformations
Nope
>better soundtrack
Hell no
Nothing in GT is anyway near pic related and in terms of animation
>the better fusion
No

super was a mistake

Slut. SLUT!

Because GT forgot how to shading

10/10

Heroes' continuity > Canon/GT continuity

discuss

Omega and the dragons were a good and original concept in terms of dbz. Baby was good and Super 17 wasnt THAT bad

>tfw we'll never see the greatest Ningen eliminating duo in the universe ever again
I'm gonna miss them, guys.

Baby saga > trunks pandering fanservice fairy tail tier trash

>GT never gave us any Pan nudity

ONE JOB

Someone help me understand.

Vegeta and Goku couldnt do shit to Super Buu with Gohan absorbed yet when they fused and became vegito he effortlessly stomped Super Buu in base form then went Super for shits n giggles. So in his base form, he was WAY above SSJ Goku.

During the golden frieza arc, Base form goku was strong enough to go against final form frieza who had jumped to a power level that was on par with with either kid buu or super buu based on their reactions yet he stomped him effortlessly, similar to Vegito vs Super Buu. Adding in SSB to Goku means he's like million times stronger so...........

why the FUCK...does SSB VEGITO who's like 10846179824671364 stronger than anything ever job to fucking ZAMSUUU who was getting man handled by Goku like 5 min ago?

its like you never watched gt or super

>Super 17 wasnt THAT bad
only thing good about him was the design

now if the Super 17 arc didn't last for 2 episodes...

>proving my point with that shitty webm
also proving that you're still a child

Trunks absorbing the spirit bomb....getting the energy of vegeta/goku.
Toei recycled the broly movie and android 13. Fucking toei

> tfw no Xenoverse references/tie-ins

Vegito was playing with Zamasu, taking 1 or 2 punches is not jobbing. Also, Zamasu is a potara fusion too.

>better villains

Are you serious? Even Baby is ruined by giving him a completely out of place Goku obsession. Super 17 and Omega Shenlong were the blandest villains personality-wise, without anything to make them unique.

>better soundtrack
I used to agree with this, but the soundtrack since the Trunks arc started is better than GT's, which relies way too much on variations of the opening theme.

I've never liked GT's big heads/small torso thing. It works well for children and Vegeta, but other characters don't really benefit from it.

And the animation itself was a joke. Even if you cut GT's best moments into a 25 min clip you couldn't make something that looks as good as the most recent Super one.

Man this saga went downhill at the moment Goku and Vegeta went to the future.
The maximum bullshit begun with base Goku Black taking hits from SSJB Vegeta

Xenoverse cant be canon cause trunks would solo everyone with the power of nakama.

Show us any animation from super that's better than his webm or episode 66.

I always thought Super 17 looked pretty stupid.
I caught one his episodes on tv a few months ago and all I could think of when I was looking at him was Tommy Wisseau

>Omni-king sentences Trunks to work for the loli of Time
>Mai left lonely for ever

We all are going to miss them.

Why did Vegetto have his DBZ uniform when Vegeta was wearing his combat armor and thus should have had a completely different costume?

GT*
not super.

I could say the same to you.

B R A when?

Trunks never got training from SSB Vegeta in the Xenoverse timeline at least that's what they want us to believe, so he wouldn't be able to do that

vegetto vs buu, thats what you call toying, in super he was on par or slightly stronger, look

Maybe he keeps the cloths he got when first fused.

i want to smell her flat tiddy odor

How will the superior manga version fix this shitfest?

Yeah but xenoverse trunks is not canon so who cares.
Mary sue canon
Whiny jobber not canon

Only people severely blinded by nostalgia think it does. GT has some of the worse aspects of the Cell arc, magnified over the course of the entire series. Most fights are incredibly dull, weightless, and generally just a chore to sit through, with Uchiyama's ever-present art style shitting things up all over.

A significant majority of the fight with Baby, for example, is just awful. Super 17 might have some of the worst-animated scenes in the whole franchise. And aside from Nova Shenron's fight, none of the Shadow Dragon fights really had a lot going for them.

Fuck, you remember the scene where Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta uses his Big Bang Kamehameha? Videogames may have made the attack look cool in recent years, but back in GT it was almost hilarious how dumb it looked and how lazy the animation for the attack was.

Here's the Super 17 "fight".

youtube.com/watch?v=CO83zq-rB10

I'm not a fan of Super's animation, but come on. People saying GT was better are being ridiculous.