Ohio Republican Legislator Resigns, Caught Having Gay Sex in Office

newsweek.com/republican-family-values-state-legislator-quits-sex-man-713821

archive.is/V4Dqq

An Ohio Republican state legislator who consistently touts his faith and his anti-LGBT stances resigned this week after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Representative Wes Goodman, who is married, was reportedly seen by someone who is not a staffer having sex with a man inside his Riffe Center office. The witness told Ohio House Chief of Staff Mike Dittoe of the situation early Tuesday afternoon, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

This comes as a surprise to many constituents, because Goodman has consistently spoken about "natural marriage" being between a man and a woman. His campaign website, which is now offline, outlined his views on family: "Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting."

Goodman’s twitter bio describes him as: “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027.” His tweets are protected and his account is private. His Facebook page has been taken offline.

Other urls found in this thread:

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-quits-comes-out-gay-jewish-heritage-kevin-wilshaw-national-front-a8005866.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Petzner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Spindelegger
cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Republican Party needs more gays and nationalists.

No more christfags and neocons. It should be a mix of Trump nationalists and Ron Paul libertarians.

Being conserative won't overide his homosexuality.

wew

neck your self fag

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/Zek2jQ

>leaf
>telling me to neck myself

Okay, time to note down the facts:
>someone allegedly saw him having sex with a dude
>he resigned due to inappropriate behaviour
Since the first statement isn't proven to be true, we cannot be certain that the inappropriate behaviour == gay sex (with hats on)

Who hates Christians more gang?
Jews, fags or atheists?

>Looks at pic
>Goodman, huh?

LULZ

the electric death squads will find you soon enough

>Who hates Christians more gang? Jews, fags or atheists?

Every detestable degenerate group seems to have a problem with American Christians.

BATTY BOI

Possibly CIA

bump

wife is definitely a jewess

This is pretty gay.

maybe he truly realized how important family values are because he is a degenerate fag.

I'm not referring to secular Christians, faggot.

its always the outspoken ones who are fags

Ya know Mike I'm all for the electroshock therapy and stuff. But what is the hat for?

The more one proclaims one's own righteousness and attempts to foist their purported values on others, the more they are struggling with their own violation of those values.

>having same-sex intercouse with a non-brazilian
that is gay as fuck

He has that same fucking creepy faggot smile as zuckerberg and other homos

I'm in the full belief that homosexuality in humans IS natural and IS confirmed at birth, however, it's a fucking ERROR and a defect implemented by some genetic malware detection service that sees your offspring will come out with the cerebal palsies and just makes you against all intents not want to fuck women so you don't reproduce

as socio economic living gets more fucked, more chemicals in water, more bad shit and pollutants, this is causing more humans to be marked as ERROR on birth and become gay

debate me

Almost all politicians are fags. This is a fact.
Its the EASIEST way to blackmail someone.

The prostitutes dont even need to be under age.

This is me but I'm not married or a politician. I'm probably gay but I don't want to live the hedonists life nor like other homosexuals. What do?

You've clearly never played video games.

>to blend in when I'm around gaysians

...or been to Lil China.

Funnily enough, I've struggled with same sex attraction in the past, but I also vehemently despise homosex and homosex "marriage". I don't condemn it because I am perfect, but because I more perfectly understand how and why it is destructive.

oh, did he do it with him?

Yeah, way less destructive to marry a woman and fuck around with random dudes on Grindr at work!

>gay conservatives have always been a thing, but were forced to keep it a secret so they could stay in the party
I bet if he was open about his faggotry the libniggers would love him for fucking his boyfriend in his office

> fag apologetics
Why are you here? Not all of us are slaves to our passions, bottom burgler

Lol why are you here, relic of the past?

Natural law doesn't change, fag apologist. You go on and on about 'freedom', but yours is a freedom unto death.
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

>because Goodman has consistently spoken about "natural marriage" being between a man and a woman. His campaign website, which is now offline, outlined his views on family: "Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting."
He may be a closet faggot, but how does that invalidate his political position on marriage? We've had plenty of homos on Sup Forums that are against gay marriage for similar reason.

I'm pretty sure most Republicans are gay mafia in disguise to undermine Christian values. Most real Christians just aren't that attracted to power, they just want to put in a good day's work, raise a nice family, and praise the Lord.
Nearly everytime I call a Republican congress person some dude with that characteristic fag voice picks up the phone.

Wow a guy who fucked for money! He totally speaks for every gay guy!

>We've had plenty of homos on Sup Forums that are against gay marriage for similar reason.
Gay marriage is a joke because gays can't be monogamous. Maybe some lesbians can, but infidelity rates with gay males are like 90%. Just impossible .

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

UMA

The Order of Thelema/Temple of the Orient/Temple of Agape emplaces homosexuals and marxists in positions of power within all nationalist movements. These people syphon off the leadership and destroy nationalist movements from within. When the time is right they reveal themselves to be homosexual or crash the entire group.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-quits-comes-out-gay-jewish-heritage-kevin-wilshaw-national-front-a8005866.html

link related

Also research Jorg Haider, and remember Richard Spencer was studying in Austria when Jorg Haiders party was in charge. Remember Orban, who kicked out Soros, would not allow Spencer to convene in his country. There is a reason he was not allowed to.

Stephan Petzner

>On 1 October 2013, Petzner was expelled from the BZÖ for "party damaging behaviour" after demanding Josef Buchers step down and criticizing the campaign after losing major voting shares in the 2013 Austrian legislative election to the Freedom Party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Petzner

MIchael Spindelegger

>In August 2014 he unexpectedly resigned from all political positions. Since 2016, he has been serving as Secretary General of the Vienna-based International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) think tank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Spindelegger

These people are no longer in the OVP, but they were the part of the leadership of the OVP around the time Spencer was studying in Austria.

>Many on white nationalist forums have questioned Kesslers background as he was involved with the Occupy Wall Street movement and previously supported President Barack Obama. People who know Kessler have confirmed that he previously voted for Democrats and was involved with the Occupy movement in Charlottesville.[11]

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

surprise surprise, the christian conservatives who rail against fags the loudest are homos. just like every cunt on Sup Forums lmao

You may want to sit down for this, because it may blow your mind.

Young people........... get older.

Older people grew up in an environment where they felt more restricted from being gay openly. That limited the possibility of monogamy.

t. schizophrenic closeted poof

You can reject and rebel against natural law all you want, but you will only hurt yourself and other people. I like men, and I like myself enough to not violate natural law.

>closeted poof

If that's the case, then who would know better than me?

:^)

my only post
not revealing source
This guy's wellbeing threatened and safety compromised
I am a literal nobody that isn't connected to anyone in politics whatsoever

right place/right time who happened to notice the threat take place & hear the convo explaining the lowdown
couldn't intervene myself because then feared for my safety.
this goodman guy did nothing wrong

His name is Goodman. He's some sort of crypto/convert .. :something.

They are always vague about what was going on. Was he blowing someone? Was he fucking a young staffer over a desk? Was he wearing any of that leather shit they wear? sado-masochistic roleplay? Did he have a ballgag in his mouth? I feel this journalist let us all down.

it would have been funnier if your delivery was better

>natural
>law

pick 1

Gays have existed naturally for thousands of years.

become an ascetic

They told us about Roy Moore's tightey whiteys, but they slacked with this? well wtf

that's crazy man, i'll take it into consideration. If that's true he's better off being out of the picture and wish him the best.

Fpbp

Show me the lineage they come from

Oh wait, you can't because you don't reproduce

Here's a redpill for you: TPTB give a flying fuck about social issues like that. They only care for money and power, nothing else, and all the different stances on issues are just "corporate identity" for them, something to market to the masses to have an USP, something to distinguish them from "the other side".
They are far removed from any issue, they don
t give a fuck if people like it or not, they don't give a fuck what people want. They take a position and just roll with it, and often change it over time like nothing, because that's what it actually means for them: nothing.
They all need to hang from lampposts.

Bisexual females and female relatives of male homosexuals can reproduce. Sexually antagonistic selection theory. Google it you dumb fuck.

Maybe if that holds true in several decades time, I might believe it, but until then you have nothing more than an untestable theory.

This is pop-psychology bullshit.

A person can both be gay AND sincerely be against gay marriage and for traditional family structures and values.

>e has that same fucking creepy faggot smile as zuckerberg

Yeah he does. He reminds me a bit of Otto Warmbier who was a(nother) Jew LARPing as a Protestant.

It's almost like if you force a group of people into silence and submission for years they'll want to be vocal about it once given the chance to be open! Who would've thought!

Yeah you can be in the closet but that harms your mental health and makes you more likely to hurt the ones you love.

Wow stop reading my mind bro

bahahaha, RINOs are the worst.

>you can be in the closet but that harms your mental health
so does being gay

Nice!

We did not feed enough of you to the lions. My roman ancestors failed me.

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

bump

>Wes goodman
Was good, man

>more fags
Nothing is better with more fags except maybe an Elton John concert

> failing to understand natural law this hard
Protip: Something existing in the world != in accordance with natural law

>reported
>witnessed

Wheres the evidence? is there semen like with slick willy?

why is it always the good man that have low levels of alpha and high levels of gayness

listen to me right now. no other post is the infinity percent truth like this one will be.
>EVERYBODY. IS. AT. LEAST. BI!

but I dont like it in the booty so I cant be gay

dont even get me started you have no clue what it's like to live in such a jewish society. all men stare at dicks. theyre everywhere. they want them too. i dont care about your asshole. this has happened way too many times because woman is responsible for original sexual degeneracy (bestiality with the devil). i believe you as much as we should have believed this dyke in OP pic and any other faggoty lying ass pedo jew dyke in your ideology. republigoyim stars on their logo. are upside down. that is all. democratic ones are not. upside down stars mean molech. your little shithead satan frog can go die too

>instantly slid with each post
hypocrisy is thine name. fucking women. talk a big game. but youre antichrists so when challenged and caught, the tail goes between the legs

>REEEEEE NO IT’S THE FUCKING STARIGHT WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN’S FAULT WE’RE FUCKED UP

...and there it is. Why is it that you degenerates can never defend yourselves without making completely unsubstantiated claims that are unprovable? It’s always somebody else’s fault you’re disgusting, disease-spreading ticks. Fuck responsibility, just blame somebody else.

I seriously can’t wait for the day our bloated government goes the way of Rome. It means you people get slaughtered en mass.

read the OP you fucking shitbag. running around like a chicken with head cut off. isis are /your guys/. nothing is new under the sun. you guys have no clue how spirituality or morals work because youre fake kikes in the synagogue of satan

>"PRESS 'F' FOR MANSON A MASS MURDERER AND REINCARNATION OF DEITY

>bubonic plague is spreading
>rocket man
>disastrous everything from money on down
wallow in it

Why are the only pure, aryan race burgers always gay? No wonder le 56%

JIM JONES' SEMEN IS SO TASTY

What's wrong with having a little gtay sex in the office? It wasn't like they were fucking out in the open.

And was the other male Aaron Schock, Lindsey Graham, or Marco Rubio by chance?

DURRRRR THEYRE SHIT TOO BECAUSE YOURE LYING CLOSETED FAGGOTS WHO EVEN DENY THIS WHEN ACCUSED OF IT BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT OVER 9 GORILLION TIMES. all the smears are therefore only projections on yourselves because youve been brainwashed by jew pedos to hate your gender and you love chaos. everything anti gay youve ever seen on here. is a reflection on that specific poster alone.

came to make this joke

also its a false flag

YOURE SPECIAL we gonna save you for the last group

all you do is make revelations unfold so what do i care. i dont want to live forever. i'd like to think ive wed Christ like we're all supposed to. but you havent

It’s got nothing to do with being in the closet. You can be openly gay and still against gay marriage.

when youre a fucking low life noballed scum of the earth dissonant brainwashed bottom bitch uncle tom liar

>House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger
The GOP is the party of kikes and faggots. The Democratoc Party is the party of kikes, faggots, and niggers. America is doomed.

the left hates kikes. satan rules the air. be contrarian. if you dont im telling you youre at risk of even aids because gays cant catch it anymore. that is the power of contrarianism. does it appear on fave value to make sense? is it secular? do the opposite

>using the decoder ring

He got caught jacking off with another dude, probably mutual masturbation. Nothing gay about that, every guy should have a fap buddy.

Is that a boy or a girl?