Which burgers are actually mutts?

>50% portuguese
>25% italian
>12.5% irish
>12.5% english
I look like either a spic or a half chink
Cops put "Hispanic/other" when they arrest me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-ru03J2OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% Somali

that's because you're literally a mulatto
the portuguese are moors
I notice a difference when I leave sweet aryan northern catalonia and see spain, but holy fuck stepping in portugal is like going to algeria

75% Salvadoran
25% Jew

Majority of my ancestors have been in America for a while so it's hard to say. Looking at surnames it's chiefly English with some German, French, and Italian.

My father is Danish and my mother is German. For some reason I came out looking like a Turk

That's just what happens when you're a mutt. This is why people shouldn't mix with anyone outside of their nation.

all but one of my great grandparents came from ireland, except for one who was amish

that's about it, none of them racemixed after coming here

But we are a nation of mutts.

>Cops put "Hispanic/other" when they arrest me.
Lol

WaLLmart?

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-ru03J2OQ

>1/4 anglo
>1/4 irish
>1/4 Italian(sicily)
>1/8 polish
>1/8 czech

Blonde hair blue eyes pale skin

You are living memes. There are pure white nordics in USA but they are extremely rare.

am I white, Sup Forums?

>Cops put "Hispanic/other" when they arrest me.
:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

I'm going afk, brb I need to brush my teeth because it's time for bed for me

I’m half German, a quarter polish, and a quarter Italian. I have unusually tan skin and work at a bank and someone i was helping started speaking to me in Spanish and when i said no comprendo buddy they said huh aren’t you Spanish? I was distraught

>half Portuguese
You might be white, but you're not American.

>portoguese, italian, irish, english

100 percent Iberian decent
don't know where beyond Spain, I'm blonde with blue eyes and pale skin.
My fathers uncles were both like 6'7" so maybe dutch from his side? I don't know and don't care enough to find out

37% British
17% American indian ( was always told hispanic/whats the diff?)
15% Iberian
11% scandinavian
The rest is all 4-1% of european with even a 1% jew sprinkled in there

Good post. Tired of these subhumans ruining Switzerland

thats a suspicious amount of AIDS in russia.. and remember that plane got shot down that was full of scientists who specialize i AIDS?

Is america trying to spread AIDS in russia?..

>17% american indian
Get out

1/8th Irish
1/16th Cherokee
1/32nd black
1/32nd English (Birmingham)
1/4th Hispanic (Honduras)
1/8th French Canadian
1/8th Polish (Lower Silesia)
1/4th Italian (Sicily)

I'm basically white.

Say that to my ancestors who fought in the Revolution breh

Wow thats really close to me, except change the Irish to Scottish. Came out pure Chad tho

Not me

>Czech/Irish master race

>AIDS in Russia
30% Asian demographically country and runs an open border with central asia

So a Jew, except more violent?

Your your existence serve as a warning about race-mixing to Europe.

>self-hating american
this is a leftypol slide thread if i've ever seen one. i hope you die of aids.

Half Finnish half german. Could be worse

your mother probably fucked a turk, there's like 1 billion turks in germany. dem hoes lie

I’d rather say it to your ancestors who happened to be Ethiopian subhumans in Roman Iberia, un-American portushit

An American = pure Northwestern European bloodline

100% Polish

You clearly have no idea what the word "mutt" means.

>Occupy Germany to this day
>Force turks into Germany en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
>Cause wars in the middle east and direct “”””””refugees””””””into Europe belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
>take in Marxist Frankfurt School and send them back to Germany to kickstart communist student revolts of 1968 who march through institutions and turn Germany into leftist shithole
>Jewish US-networks control media and government, lobby for mass immigration and anti-racism
>Call said country you destroy "cucks"

Thanks Gods for dead American soldiers

Idk a lot of the actresses/models/singers that originate from the US that most people around the world jerk off to are European muts

>my mother is german
>my dad is Danish
>somehow I came out looking like a Turk

>my mother is German

well there's your problem

I have some bad news for your "father". These memes just write themselves

>25% Irish
>25% English
>25% Norwegian
>12.5% German
>12.5% Russian
I just identify as white American, all white Americans are just northwest European descendants so we might as well make our own ethnicity at this point

The OP is the equivalent of a numale faggot who talks shit about white people on twitter for likes and retweets from niggers and spics. You are virtue signalling to eurocucks and niggers that you're "not like those OTHER yanks, i'm different!"

AMWF Hapa
I am the Mutt Master

For once it's not. I was just curious how many of us are actually niggy.

>1/16th Cherokee
Get out. You're not white nor are you American.
That would only make you half American.

Am I white Sup Forums

PURE IBERO-CELTO PHENOTYPE

MUH VANDALS

NEVER CONQUERED

etc

50% French
50% Italian here

Fuck you all

PURE ANGLO COMING THROUGH

wtf are you talking about? I'm a proud American and yurofags can hang.

>1/16 Cherokee
>Not American
Every white American is 1/16 injun, that's about as American as it gets

>12.5% German
>6.25% Sicilian
>81.25% Polish
Came out to look like a Italian.

britmutt here

>50% chinese(cantonese)
>38% english
>6% irish
>6% scottish

People allways think im jewish or white.And asians normally think im talking bullsh*t when i tell them i am half chinese.

post bob

why don't you define it for me then smart guy

Literal scum shitty favela monkey here.
50% portuguese
50% italian
I'm white, fuck the jews.

>we might as well make our own ethnicity at this point
I'm inclined to agree.
>every white American has an injun great-great-grandparent
Do you think our Founding Fathers with pure white blood would have approved?

>britbong
>teeth

And it's actually their heroin use, not the sex that's spreading it. Horseniggers (Finngolians and Turks) like to rape during wartime but they haven't been doing much of that lately.

Blacks spread HIV easily because they commit soooo much rape that it's basically the normal type of sex in Africa and women actually operate on that assumption. In rape and prostitution (which is often rape) it's more likely that the penis and the vagina get tears serious enough to expose blood to blood. That's why Africa has such a bad AIDS problem despite normal sex transmission rates being almost zero.

Horseniggers have very sensitive opioid receptiors so they get addicted to opium/heroin VERY easily.

No

this. I hate how libtards and euros like to say that "white" isn't a thing. It sure as fuck is in America. you have a half anglo half german mix with a half italian half scandinavian to make a white mystery meat child who mixes with another mystery meat white and eventually you come out with a distinct white ethnic group unlike traditional european ethnicities, while still being clearly white.

its like how hispanics were created. Years of spaniards raping aztecs created a new self replicating race of its own.

JUST FUCK MY SOPA DE MACACO UP

100% inbred Irish.

Are there any Asian amerimutts?

I'm 100% white

Oh if we're not meming:
>1 Alsatian 3G-grandfather
>1 Sachsen 3G-grandfather
>1 Westphalian 3G-grandfather and 1 2G-grandfather
>literally everything else is British, trace Scottish, some Welsh, overwhelmingly English
>yDNA is English, line traces to Anglo-Saxon ally of William the Conqueror
>mtDNA is Welsh
I'm basically a pure Anglo-Saxon.

>78% Irish
>20% German
>2% English
I think its not that bad desu. At least compared to other burgers

Yes but I'm 100% Euro-mutt

If I was born to English parents in Germany but live in the US and have US citizenship, am I a 56% too?

So am I, technically.

Mutt here. Yep.

If white is a uniquely colonial term, let it be used in the colonial world. Our American ancestors used the word "white" to describe their own race regularly.

>100% Indian
feels good, mane

Multiethnic mongrels without the culture their ancestors had for 10 000 years. Shame on you all colonial mutts.

Americans intended to take only the superior elements of the ancient cultures while creating the rest themselves. It worked well until the 20th century.

Lauren Southern is a dirty kike whore

No.

I'm 100% Germanic Euro-mutt
>50% Dutch
>25% Anglo
>25% German

25% Spanish
25% Guatemalan (already a bastard breed)
12.5% Italian
12.5% French
12.5% Hungarian
12.5% German

fu king grosssssss

i am a mutt

English, German, and danish heritage

My family is Irish, Italian, Scandanavian, Russian, Scottish, Finnish, Spanish, French, and more that I can't recall.
I also don't know of a single black-skinned family member. My family's skin, ancestrally speaking, is white.
But I'm an Amerimutt :(

My country had a war for independence against Russian communists and we won. My greatgrandfathers killed communists in concentration camps. But we established a ethnic state for Finns and Finns only. Your country is based on freedumbs but ours is based on Finnish ethnical group.

As if the statistics weren't bad enough we also have to account for the countless of mulatto's who think they're white because their mom managed to succesfully cuck a western dude.

I'm like 90% Anglo and 10% German, so I don't know if I qualify.

And you're still a fucking loser. Your based commie-killing granpappy would be ashamed.

>when they arrest me

Lol

Your country has a noble heritage, as does ours. America was meant to be a country for Americans alone, and it nearly was.

I’m 50% Mexican, and 25% English and 25% French. I look white with black hair, so it could be worse I guess.

what even is mexican ancestry wouldnt that just be a form of native american?

>25% portuguese
>25% italian
>25% irish
>25% german

I think I've had maybe one old spanish lady assume I was hispanic.

I don't know what the hell I count as
American mutt?

I don't know the percentage but my dad is German and Scottish, my mom is French Canadian and English. Both my parents were first generation in this country. I have light brownish blond hair and hazel eyes, light skin, can get a decent tan.

>50% Anglo
>37.5% Dutch
>12.5% Lakota Sioux

There are only 3 main races. White, Black, Asian. Every other race is a some combination of the three.

>tfw Australian.

Literally the whitest person in a 500 mile radius