THIS IS BRAVERY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyi7b3Qk1jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS SHIT

THIS IS TRUE

>when anime delivers shit ending
>when manga delivers shittier ending

I agree but why the fuck would you pick the anime and not the manga?

Enough with this meme, the manga ending was fine.

HxH/FMA/any good shonen >>>>>>>>>>>> Soul Eater >>> Bleach

I'm gonna fuck maka and call her a whore.

You made this thread again?

>the manga ending was fine.
It was far from fine, but it was better than the anime ending.

Soul Eater is a shit ripoff of Shaman King

Maka is the cutest girl I've ever seen.

I want to hold her hand and be by her side forever. Maka is my love.

If this doesn't make you want to sit through 50 episodes of a sub-par shounen, nothing will.

HEY YO FAMALAM WE HAVE THE COOLEST FUCKING GIMMICK FOR AN MC EVER DEVISED WHAT SHOULD WE DO

>Let's use it once and never bring it up again
JUST

CRONA DID NOTHING WRONG

THAT IS TRUE

Soul Eater wasn't bad. Nice style, good setting, actual character development, interesting cast.

This. I wanted more insanity!Maka. What a waste of potential.

The whoel show and manga stunk of wasted potential, unexplored themes and underused character gimmicks and that sort of thing. I think this is probably why people hate it so much, the sour taste this disuse gives throughout, but at the end of the day I still think it stands up well and delivers just about where it counts, just not how it could've.

but then again I prefer the anime ending so whadda I know

I loved Crona the most, but Maka's design was 10/10.

Slightly sub-par shonen with wildly average music.

>manga
>shittier ending

nigga I'll fight you on the street

>Soul Eater
>Bleach
>Caring at all
Read Dragon Ball until editor hell, then One piece until Grand Line full blown regurgitation.

>maka cutest girl

Not even.

>not genderbent Soul.

Like always, cutest girl is actually a guy.

What was the gimmick?

You are right,The Soul Eater Manga is Fantastic

what the fuck happened

Madness Mode?

I'm sorry but I haven't dealt with SE with years. Just a quick refresher would be fine and what you wanted out of it.

WOAH, WOAH, WAOH! Hold on, hold on. Just hold on a second...
What the FUCK is this? Explain.

Soul Eater Not. Look it up

Awful adaptation of a spinoff I never watched

I wont even bother. Just what the fuck have these idiots done.

>but then again I prefer the anime ending so whadda I know
me too, the manga ending was better built but the anime ending gave me fucking goosebumps.

the soul eater not manga is fun and doesn't look like crap tho

>The best girls of both were cats

>literally a cat is fine too.
Wow it turns out there is wisdom in shitposting

Your opinion isn't valid here, go away

But Medusa was best girl.
Blair's in a close second tho'

At this point yes, Soul Eater was the superior "Japanese Gohstbusting teens" show

Maybe this show didn't end too great, but I can't say I don't miss it.

I admit I haven't watched the anime, and only looked up the fight scenes, but from what I saw of the finale it seemed off. I chalked it up to Maka's major point in the manga was courage, and the fact that she was the "normal" one, surrounded by (at that point) basically demigods, or people with a special power.

Not him, but I'm guessing he means the Berserk Black Blood mode that buffed her speed, strength and dexterity. Made her fights cool as hell one time and then was replaced by a more mundane under control version

I actually liked the ending of the anime.

Asura's entire thing is that he's a maniac coward whose delusions are the source of his power. Maka shook his delusions and, since he was essentially BUT his delusions at that point, it destroyed him.

Also, it was anime as hell.

Yeah, that's basically it, I think it was handled very well and caught me off guard.

Asura is presented as an incarnation of fear itself. Everyone was trying to beat him with strength, and when all hope was lost Maka still stood up to him, with courage alone. Her punch was a true act of courage and that was the only way to defeat him. That's how I see it.

is also super valid.

Amount to great visuals, music and voice acting. I honestly wish more anime adaptations were like SE and FMA, if I want to see the manga's story, I'll read the fucking manga.

Fair, like I said I wasn't aware of the entire context, and what I could infer from watching Mifune v Black Star made me feel like things must have gotten fairly off-track.

I think I preferred the fact that in the manga "courage" didn't just turn into a punch, and her having scythe powers as well. Courage was what kept people going. To me I guess the punch detracted from her nature of "Normal, and really should have gone insane at this point, but refuses to give up." turning her into a bit more of a generic protagonist. It has been a while since I've read the manga though, so I'm probably talking biased and heavily out my ass. I can certainly understand that point of view though.

Just to clarify, I really like the manga too. It went for a group thing, instead of solo Maka moment, even though the others did help her gather courage, they didn't take a direct part into it, unlike the manga. Which is, like I said, better built all around.

Soul Eater handles courage and union from the start and the manga ending made great use of it. Also, Crona wasn't well dealt with in the anime, compared to the manga at least.

Bleach is nothing next to Soul Eater.

>HxH
>good
Opinion discarded.

I mean I couldn't see her keeping that. Her keeping it under control makes sense given her character.

>HxH
>bad
Opinion discarded.

>Crona cuter than Maka

NEVER

Not even worthy.

I can't believe she grew breasts in the end.

Isn't there madness of boobs too

Liz and Patty were great,too

youtube.com/watch?v=dyi7b3Qk1jg

Dat Voice is so fucking cute

>opinion
>discarded
opinion acknowledged

>Black Star becomes a literal God in the end

This moment right here makes it better than the anime already. And it's cool to see that Maka wasn't the powerhouse of the class even though she's the MC.

MAKASS