FRANCE NO!: Muslim street prayer banned in French town

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/11/16/01016-20171116ARTFIG00306-les-prieres-de-rue-interdites-dans-les-hauts-de-seine.php

According to Clichy's mayor and prefect, this will set a precedent for the total ban of muslim street prayers in the entirety of France.

Well done frogs

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/2435/france-bans-muslim-street-prayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At my core I'm still in favor of religious freedom but damned if I don't love hearing about frogs banning this stupid shit that has no business in western countries.

Aside from the edy pol comments, this is really stupid.

France is a progressive european country and thus should allow multiple relgions like islam. Banned street prayers is the dumbest shit ever. Let them exercise their religion. We're not living in the 1900, but 2017. Like come on

Same here, Islam has proven to be more evil than any other popular ideology. Fuck these usurpers.

Hello sand nigger

They've all banned it because they plan to build even more mosquees, i'm sure they won't enforce it too

>Hippie
Lmao your opinion is ignored

wtf, my plans to drive over them with my semi-truck are ruined, thanks France...

people were sceptical about the ban of the burka, yet it has been enforced. Ditto with the burkini

hello sand nigger

Fuck off mudslime

This

Enforcing it would be racist and sheeit

>burkini

Yum

Not where I live it has not, also fining one shitskin woman is not the same thing that telling a horde of sheepfuckers to fuck off. Think about it, what will they do when the muslims inevitably tell them to shove it up their ass? They never ever use force against invaders, only against families protesting gay marriage.

>Getting this triggered about my opinion
No wonder why this place is an echo chamber with retards like you crawling around

>Uses the "it's the current year argument"
>Calls other people retards
Kek

Just stating the obvious, your religion is cancer

Nigger goatfucker

islam should be banned as a whole. period.

I take it you live in a major city?

Also I don't recall Manif pour tous being subjected to state repression, correct me if I'm mistaken

Probably just designed to galvanize the muzzies and piss them off.

If these goatfuckers want to pray, let them do it in a mosque. But if they deliberately block traffic it should legal to run them over.

>At my core I'm still in favor of religious freedom

Gay

>not giving the church its rightful place in society

its a fire hazard honestly

No tits....needs to go back

>trying to get anywhere and the streets are clogged with trash while Mahmoud Shabalalakazam delivers a sermon over a loudspeaker
No

You are mistaken, there were police charges and people being v& before even showing up to the protest. I live in a medium city, you can't escape them.
Anyway my point stand: street prayers were always a provocation, the fact that it is now forbidden won't discourage muslims at all therefore the use of force would be the only solution and we all know that never happens with them. When they go on violent rampages a very few of them get arrested (and then released), what the fuck are they risking?

I would send the fucking army in these godforsaken places, they would blast a simple message "submit or else" and then we would start the cleansing. They only understand strength.

Your race is cancer

I haven't seen the Current Year maymay in a while. I was beginning to miss it. If you're trolling thank you. If you're serious, well what rock have you been under?

To obvious.

Ban wont last long they will crawl back like when they tryed banning the burka swim wear

pls elaborate

gatestoneinstitute.org/2435/france-bans-muslim-street-prayers
>September 20, 2011 at 4:30 am
>The French government has enacted a new law prohibiting Muslims from praying in the streets, but on the first day of the ban hundreds of Muslims defied the law by taking over streets and sidewalks in Paris and other French cities to pray.
>In April 2011, for example, France's much-debated "burqa ban" took effect. The new law prohibits the wearing of Islamic body-covering burqas and face-covering niqabs in all public spaces in France.

WHAT???

>Meme flag
>Ignorance

Checks out.

god i hope you get beheaded for being the wrong sect, retard.

Fuck off sand nigger

French, British, Swedish and German police/army is sleeping and only licking NATO anus, when they are not washing the ass of politicians.

How?

He just assume memeflags are non white countries or something like that.

Prejudices aren't really smart, just another excuse to think less.

>there is even such a thing as muslim street prayer in francistan
That the matter? Don't have enough goddamn mosques to pray in? Just absolutely positively have to take your garbage to the streets?

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

I’m surprised your head is still attached to your body, Juan

>Don't have enough goddamn mosques to pray in
Precisely, no they don't
They wouldn't be praying out in the streets if a mosque was available...

i know why are they so islamophobic. obnoxiously praying to your imaginary sky daddy in the street is apart of their culture and should be tolerated. fucking bigots

I think you got it all backwards

What are you waiting for then? Build more, Pierre.