Who else wants a rewrite, expanded, and remake of GT?

who else wants a rewrite, expanded, and remake of GT?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me, I also want Gotenks back.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast

GT had some of the best EDs and SS4 had more thought going into it from a design point-of-view. It felt like a real final transformation.

clothes were thought out the most

Me, but it would probably be worse than GT nowadays. I don't even hate GT, I'd change a couple of retarded things and make it thinner. I probably just want GT Kai, with the original soundtrack (which didn't ever get an official release, astonishingly).

Kid Goku adventures ni space woth his grandauther is GOAT concept material. Of course, they fucked it up.

Step 1: Don't make Goku a child, you fucking retards

Why any attempt to continue dbz must end up being horrible?

>Don't make Goku a child
Faggot.

Baby Arc with good animation would probably be cool.

Why did they turn kid goku into a nigger in GT?

also better final fight

Because it quickly turned awful past the Freeza arc and any sequel is building upon those terrible foundations.

Nigger if super is as bad as it is today, imagine how terrible it would be if GT was remade today by the team that makes super?

Don't even wanna think about it.

>GT
>villain hijacks Vegeta body
>Super
>villain hijacks Goku body
>GT
>fusion ran out of time because too much power
>Super
>fusion ran out of time because too much power
This is baffling.

I don't think you ever saw a nigger.
He's just tan, and it was Toriyama that designed him with the tan.
And he designed him with a tan deliberately because Goku just spent 5 years in Not-Africa.

Pic related, Toriyama's character designs for GT.
He designed every single character from the Black Star arc outside of the villain.
Spaceship was also Toriyama's design.

>Z
>villain hijacks Vegeta body
>Z
>fusion ran out of time because of too much power
It's consistent.

Super's villains hijacked both actually

Copy Vegeta was fucking stupid

Cont.

I wish Goku didn't have so much importance when we have Trunks, Pan, and Uub at the same time.

Gohan and Videl are literally perfect in this. Videl still retains his tomboyish side for a change and Gohan looks like determined and self assured fatherly figure.

>Gohan looks like determined and self assured fatherly figure
He looks nerdier than fucking Urkel.

So GT ripped it off and Super, being so much better, needs to rip it off too?

>GT: Space Dragonballs
>Super: Space Dragonballs

how does it feel AF doujins are a billion times better than Super and GT?

Everyone except Vegeta and Krillin look pretty great in this.

Well, Bra is debatable, she looks like a slut.

Xicor was pretty much an edgier black, even had an evil Kaioshin make him and everything.

But he emits smug to counterweight.

considering most AF is based on gt? i think you are retarded, but i can agree that super is total shit

was for

There's no evil Kaioshins making fake evil Saiyan baddies in GT as far as I remember.

Sure are in Super though.

and Super DBH has those Timebreaker Dragonballs with a bloody Xeno Frieza

I need to see more feet of whatever thing that orange gal is.

her name is Super San Shenron

He looks cross-eyed.

>becomes Sun Wukong at the end
its like pottery

I'd lend her my negative energy, if you know what I mean.

>Her right foot is a left foot

Every fucking time.

same

Retards do

glad there's really none

pandering to mexicans

Please no more emo furry Goku.

and replace it with shitty Aqua SSJ?

keep it please

Keep Goku an adult.
Replace Pan with Goten.
Remove Trunks neckerchief.
Keep all main cast relevant by having multiple bad guys.

I still can't understand why they didn't bring back Gotenks of all things.

>replace Pan
Z very clearly established that Pan likes fighting and despite her bitchy Chichi side she was a good character.
If anything I'd just like to keep Pan but simply get Goten as well, so we'd have a party of 4 instead of 3.

What would happen if a girl and a boy fuse together?

Will it be a dick girl?

This premise is fucked from the start, as having to travel the Universe for the Dragonballs was supposed to mean going back to the basics, which is why Goku was a child.

If anything, it should have been Bulma with him, but that would have been shit either way. If it was going to work, it had to be on Earth.

Assuming we go with DB Fusions and DB Heroes logic, you get androgynous with neither.

>Keep Goku an adult.
No.
>Replace Pan with Goten.
No.
>Remove Trunks neckerchief.
No.
>Keep all main cast relevant by having multiple bad guys.
Yes.

Neither tits nor vagina/benis that is, forgot to clarify.

Going back to basics doesn't mean doing the exact same fucking shit dumbass.

reminder that Bra is 9yo in GT

So do what didn't work before. GREAT! PUT IT INTO PRODUCTION!

Searching for the Dragon Balls is a shitty premise when characters can fly around the world in a matter of seconds, which is why they do it in a montage in Z. Moving them around the entire universe shouldn't have changed that more than making it more tedious. But it did, because the writers were completely retarded.

If Goku weren't a kid he would wreck everything and it'd be like everytime they get the balls on Z.

Goku even as a kid wrecks everything.
He keeps regaining his powers as the story progresses, even getting SSJ back in like 5 episodes.

Yeah, that's where shitty writers come to play. GT is a mess.

GT made him a kid and he choke slammed everything in their way until they went back to earth with all the dragon balls. You are so dumb making him a child again doesn't do anything to his power level.

Making him a child did also revert his brain to child status, he was more juvenile in GT than in Z.
But not flanderized tier juvenile like he acts in Super (despite being an adult).
He also did lose all his more powerful techniques initially but slowly kept regaining them back.

ED 4 a best

>He keeps regaining his powers as the story progresses, even getting SSJ back in like 5 episodes.

It's not that there was anything to regain. Goku simply refrained from using SSJ unless when necessary and went all out against Baby in their first fight. That's a big bad of GT imo because I doubt base Goku was that strong enough to take on Kid Buu tier opponents and didn't get serious most of the time. GT took a lot of liberties with power levels, and SSJ became a throwaway thing if you got mad. It was basically OVA "don't transform until plot says you can" logic.

>>Replace Pan with Goten.
this wont work

>GT took a lot of liberties with power levels, and SSJ became a throwaway thing if you got mad. It was basically OVA "don't transform until plot says you can" logic.

While I agree, Super doesn't merely "take liberties", it just don't give a fuck no mo.

bra's a waste of a character

why didn't they get her to interact with pan

Because Pan isn't a slut, she's a pure girl. Unlike Bra.

>Gohan
Looks like a nerdy cuck
>Videl
Looks like a middle school teacher trying to look cool
>Goten
Looks like a loser who works at Walmart and tries to justify it.
>Chi Chi
Looks like an old Chinese woman with thinning hair.
>Uub
Looks the same but older
>Mr. Satan
Looks like an old corrupt businessman
>Krillin
Looks like an old farmer
>Bulma
Looks like a librarian trying to be fashionable
>Bra
Looks like a slut and was made for fan service
>Vegeta
Looks like the creep who hits on young women at a bar.

I actually like GT videl design

Just make every volunteer to go to space to look for the black dragon balls, that way everyone is relevant and could fight villains thst are in their league. Just make Bulma to make more dragon radars.

One thing about GT is you can tell the people working on it loved Dragon Ball, they just had no idea how to tell the stories they wanted to tell competently.
Super seems to me the other way around, it's a much more competent production, but it feels less like a Dragon Ball show, except in the broad stokes.