THE HYPE

Holy shit best anime episode of the year.
10/10 sakuga animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pq2xoiy3k
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast
youtube.com/watch?v=xIPxHTgDnjg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can we ban this faggots already?

But he is right user,Trunks finishing Zamasu was one of the few things in super that made sense this far

I dont follow this trash anime.
I am just tired that Sup Forums is filled with fucking underrage fags like you.
You guys are the modern naruto fags.

Patrician moe-tipper detected.

3ed rate shounenfaggot.
At least watxh hxh.

I have and its way better.
But I gave up hope of that ending long ago.

DB is the marvel movies of anime now. Low substance but enjoyable for nostalgia and an easy watch.

willful cuck who enjoys narutard-level plotwists and toei's steaming poop.

I can smell your unwashed neet stench from across the globe.

Kill yourselve/samefag.

Autism speaks

This
Underage pleb kid go away. I heard mal is filled with people like you so go there.

samefag

It was pretty fucking badass.

I love how Trunks learned a Spirit Bomb technique out of nowhere. What a perfect send off, my man. We just watched something great.

>I love how Trunks learned a Spirit Bomb technique out of nowhere.

Guess Sup Forums loves shitty shitpulls now.

Whiny ass bitches everywhere

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1pq2xoiy3k

>Best anime episode
Yeah for half of it, once they retconned the vegeto fusion this episode went to shit and moreso when Trunks did the fucking genkidama out of nowhere, fuck Toei it would of been better if Trunks got SSGSS or some other shit to finish Zamasu off . fuck Toriyama too.

>you mad?
killme/10

Sleep tight, pupper

>gt
>respect
Chose one user

I choose to pay respects to the Monarch.

;_;7

The animation/art in ep. 66 was actually really good.

Whats with them having an actual budget now? I'd like to think that FUNimation and went and told them "We're not giving you more than $50,000 for this show with shit-tier animation" and that prompted Toei to hire actual animators instead of bums off the street.

A filthy ningen like you doesn't deserve to show that picture.

kek.

Trunks going SSB would have been literally an asspull, he can't just master God Ki on his own. His False SSB is all he could get without proper training.

i choose gt over super

Do you remember all those other scenes in previous episodes that looked like shit? They were sacrifices for this one.

tfw you only last 5min anymore

Yo texas spics user you dead or alive?

Torrenting Storm 1, 2 and Generations as we speak, thanks for all the explanations and recommendations.

there's already a DB thread up faggots

but he was training with vegeta

>no name in the title
you newfags do not deserve to make new threads if you can't even get the basics done.

>GT
Yeah no go fuck yourself

Yeah, not with Whis.

That's DB GT thread. I'm wondering why there's no DBZ thread in catalog. I think I'll make one.

This.

I was waiting this whole arc for Trunks to go SSB, awaiting total disappointment. And I'm glad they didn't do that. Yeah, there was the spirit bomb sword asspull, but that was still better than Trunks going SSB.

A genkidama made by ~20 people (all the energy from the universe wasn't enough to kill Freeza) and an SSJ2 + a little godly Ki condensed into a blade having the power to kill a god that two SSJ Blue couldn't handle. OK, I am blown away. I couldn't have come up with a better ending, thanks based toriyama!

Considering Super is repeating all of GT's mistakes so far while doing none of the things GT did well, yeah I will go with GT, thanks.

Also reminder broadcast version of GT which has much higher audio (stereo even) and video quality than even Dragon Box is currently being worked on and released on Nyaa weekly thanks to some collector finally deciding to share it.

Fuck off you general cuck
Also gt

Sarcasm
--------------
Your head

i'll admit, i'm a little upset at how poorly handled the crying scene was

it feels like there was clearly meant to be more, but he just starts crying for 2 seconds and then powers up while vegito points it out and kills any emotional impact that COULD have had

he never trained with goku too, and he knows genkidama

Reddit is filled with posts bashing Z and saying Super is better and episode 66 was fine

Vegetto beat him down to the point where even Trunks could get rid of him. Goku and Vegeta's power also went into the bomb. Keep memeing.

>Spirit Bomb
This name triggers me so much.

I don't think picture you've posted anime or manga related. And ruleas clearly say:

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

I would advise you to delete your post before you'll get banned

Why the fuck are dbfags always active. you the only battle shounen fags who have a thread open 24/7
Fuck you reddchill scums for poluting Sup Forums with your cancer taste.

Genki dama
you happy now?

FUCKING TRUNKS FAGS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST FUCKING SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP.

FUCK ALL YOUR BULLSHIT HEADCANON ABOUT HIM BEING STRONGER THAN VEGITO OR BEERUS OR WHIS OR EVEN FUCKING GOKU AND VEGETA. HE GOT A FUCKING ASSPULL BULLSHIT HANDOUT WITH THIS RETARDED AS FUCK SPIRIT BOMB INTO SWORD NONSENSE, IT WASN'T HIS FUCKING POWER AT ALL. HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE FUCKING LEVEL OF GODDAMN FUTURE ZAMASU.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY MARY SUE SELF-INSERT SHONEN KEK FUCK. HE'S A FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU. I DON'T COME TO THESE GODDAMN THREADS TO LISTEN TO YOU FUCKNIG FAGGOTS JERK OFF THIS SHITTY MARY SUE CHARACTER WITH YOUR RETARDED FUCKING NONSENSICAL HEADCANON.

FUCK OFF

Fuck off. GT fucking sucked.

Nobody wants to talk about One Piece and your faggy ass seasonal trumpet anime lmao too bad for you

>poluting Sup Forums with your cancer taste

I don't think it was meant to be dramatic, it was meant to be comedic. That scene with him talking about taking the mortal's sins onto himself while raising his arms in a cross position seemed to be basically a parody of Christianity.

Bait harder.

Shit bait

I agree, but you need to chill.

Well have fun, user.
If you have anymore questions or just want to talk about the series I would suggest going to the naruto general in /vg/ since that is the only place on Sup Forums were you can talk about Naruto.
I'm leaving it at this, since this is a DB thread afterall.

>thanks to some collector finally deciding to share it

Nah, he probably just recorded it off Animax, which has indeed been broadcasting stereo GT at a stunning audio quality recently.

AFAIK GT master tapes were originally recorded in some digital format, and Toei/Fuji TV actually found the darn things a couple of years ago. Hurray!

Feel free to stay upset you parroting child that probably never even watched GT to begin with.

And for those that care, here's those Broadcast versions of GT with much higher image and audio quality.
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=dragon ball gt broadcast

seeing Zamasu crying feels wrong

someone comfort him

Do you really call rage at that bullshit?

Go fuck yourself.
>hurr hurr someone is mad it's le bait moshi moshi baitu desu xD
Fuck off.

I was hyped as absolute fuck when Super got announced and I've been greeted with shitty animation, inferior retellings of films, retarded SoL filler trash, nonsensical power levels, and now this fucking disgusting Mary Sue writing. I am fucking mad.

What was the point of this scene?

>Trunk's old faded scarf is the same one Pan wears in GT

youtube.com/watch?v=xIPxHTgDnjg

This is really good. I wish Super had moments like this. I feel like the things GT did best are what Super is lacking. Both are shit overall, though.

Dragon Ball is still the most popular anime here. It's amazing how the hype never goes away

People kept saying Super would fail, yet look at the hype. On here, on reddit, on gamefaqs, on gaf, on Sup Forums, even /vg/ has active threads. Feels fucking good anons

GT Trunks was nothing but a fucking useless jobber. Get outta here.

He didn't even mention Gohan once in his post and I am not sure why people keep posting this and then act like that people who like Gohan get btfo by this.

Humans are not so shitty

People being angry about things they're fond of ensures their success.

>Hello darkness, my old friend
>I've come to talk with you again

DB and DBZ had stereo audio and much higher audio and video quality as well in their original broadcast but those aren't being re-run and their collector value is just insane since nobody is willing to part with them.
For starters you've got accurate, non-faded colors so everything is nice and sharp and Bulma actually has blue hair and not green like in Dragon Boxes, audio isn't muddled 96khz mono etc.

I'd literally kill a man to get all of DB, Z and GT in original broadcast format.

What was the point of any scene? Trunks could've slice Black with Ki Sword without ever going to the past. Zamasu alone wouldn't do shit

You cucks do fookin nuttin
You do fucking nuttin yiu keyboard faggots. Trunks is the immortal slaying chosen warrior of time
His power stands supreme. no god can match him.
SSningen>vegetto ssb
Deal with it you jobbers

This. He was the only shitty Trunks.

He was a comic relief and the voice of reason. Think of it as:

Goku = Ash
Pan = Misty
Trunks = Brock

The chemistry is very similar.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GODDAMN RETARD. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE WORSE THAN KEKHAN FAGGOTS

Xeno Trunks is kinda lame, too.

Red fading doesn't suddenly become blue user.

thanks to super, instead of jobber we have a cuck trunks

This is one of those episodes where I wish there was filler

Vegito lasted like 5 minutes before the "used up all their energy even though both Goku and Vegeta ate sezun beans" asspull hapened

How will Gohan react when they will tell him how crazy strong is Trunks and how he was able to save them all?

>Vegeta: "Wait a damned minute, something's wrong here."
>Goku: "Huh?"
>Vegeta: "Back on our timeline, Trunks couldn't even stand up to Black. Yet here he is now, taking on Merged Zamasu. After he went toe to toe with Vegito!"
>Goku: "What do you think happened?"
>Vegeta: "Well, either Zamasu hit us so hard we are in a delusional coma... or..."
>Goku: "Or?"
>Vegeta: "POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!!"

Should have just fucking begged Whis to train him and do the SSJGod thing again so Trunks can master SSJB.

NOOOOOOO
FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA!!!

Let's just hop in the phone booth and go fight the totally heinous zamasu dude!
Bill and Ted..I mean Goku and Vegetta would surely be enough!!
They then proceed to do that shit two more fucking times instead of all training to become as strong as possible then using the time machine to go to the future a few seconds after Trunks left so they could run a SSJBlue train on Black.

Too bad that people are raging everywhere except for tumblr because they all trunksfags.
2chan/Sup Forums/youtube/reddit/fb/kanzenchuu they know whats up

And Super one is a mary sue of far bigger proportions than even garbage like Supreboy Prime.
gg

BEST BOY
E
S
T
B
O
Y

Fusion time limit exhaustion isn't about stamina but energy consumption.

Epic, be sure to send that to TFS for their next video.

Vegitofags: At least your fusion got pretty good animation for an episode.

Son even Japan is fucking absolutely mad

Talk shit get hakai'd

Here in the Netherlands they broadcast GT right after the Buu saga ended. So shut the fuck up.

Stop with this fucking shitposting already, Trunks is the worst fucking character in fiction by now

trunks being stronger than vegetto is canon, havent you watched this episode yet?

Neuken in the keuken you faggot

No it isn't you fucking brain retarded piece of mongoloid excrement. I know you're fucking baiting but fucking kill yourself anyway.

I think the fight's ending would have worked better if instead of cutting Zamasu in half, he destroyed Zamasu's time ring, thus causing Beerus' HAKAI to take effect.