Perfect Europe thread

Post your ideal Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Celtia
MUH PAN-CELTICISM HERHERHER. Retarded Irish American detected.
>Scotland
>the King responsible for the Ulster Plantations was a Scot
>the majority of the Ulsterites who join the UVF and want to genocide native Irish people are Scots
>literally no example of unity between Irish and Scots, quite the contrary
>Wales
>was colonised by the Irish
>Irish settlers were then completely genocided and wiped out from Wales
>the majority of Norman commanders who invaded Ireland were Cambro-Norman, of Welsh and Norman ancestry
>after the Cambro-Normans invaded parts of Ireland, the native Welsh colonised Ireland to the extent that the surname Walsh is the 4th most common
Also, the Scots and English are almost ethnically identical, and Scotland and England were equals rather than servant and master.
Fuck off with you pathetic Celtic shit, it is a mere invention. Scottish-Irish unity only emerged in the late 20th Century.

fuck, to post forgot a templete

Also, Oliver Cromwell was of Welsh ancestry and Ian Paisley was of Scottish ancestry. Paddies absolutely BTFO.

Welsh american*
and I understand that the Celts have literally been fighting one another for their entire existance but its a nice thought that they could unify one day.
>Wales
>was colonised by the Irish
>Irish settlers were then completely genocided and wiped out from Wales
>the majority of Norman commanders who invaded Ireland were Cambro-Norman, of Welsh and Norman ancestry
>after the Cambro-Normans invaded parts of Ireland, the native Welsh colonised Ireland to the extent that the surname Walsh is the 4th most common
source?
>literally no example of unity between Irish and Scots, quite the contrary
their languages are both Q celtic.
Also, the Scots and English are almost ethnically identical, and Scotland and England were equals rather than servant and master.
>Fuck off with you pathetic Celtic shit, it is a mere invention. Scottish-Irish unity only emerged in the late 20th Century.
please learn history dating before 1400

I don't see how thats relevant.

>American
>Posts ideal europe
>Independent Silesia
>There are more Germans than Silesians in Poland

>No Occitania
>No Sicily
>No Savoie
>No Elssas
>OP is faggot

okay but give me credit for even knowing that Silesia exists

Because they are notorious paddy whackers

I forgot about Alsace

>says please learn history dating before 1400
>doesn't know about the Irish colonisation of Wales
>doesn't know about the Cambro-Norman invasion of Ireland
Wew.
Yeah. fuck off. I'm Scottish and our nation's history is one of pride and strength, not niggery like that of Ireland.

And where is muuh Lombardia?

Go play ck2 faggot

>Aromania
>Maglenia

t. Roma(nian) diaspora

I know of the Normans but not of the Irish colonization of wales, but I dont think you understand that before the Anglo Saxons invading the british isles, people speaking a language pertaining to the Celtic language family was present in the british Isles.

Just kys.

I didn't think of dividing Italy into a million pieces why don't you fucking draw a map like that you dumb nigger

Fuck off cunt, I'm not going to live in a sami shithole

The modern English are descended from the natives of the British Isles, they only have about 30% Anglo-Saxon ancestry on average.

okay but they speak a germanic language

Yeah, sorry it doesn't and will probably never work with Romania and Hungary. Too many people of the other ethnicity in the territory. The hungarians in romania are mostly concentrated on that eastern tip of this map while the lowlands are mostly romanian. There are also some hungarians in western Moldova.
The current border is also not necessarily a proper division since it was drawn based on the rail system rather than along ethnic lines.
Best we can and should do is respect each other and allow for the preservation of our cultures and people.

So do the Irish, Welsh and Scottish.

Holy fuck dude, pick your fucking ideas, mission and fix your states

kebab removed

>Sorbia and Silesia aren't in Czech
>Celtia
what a retard go back to playing EU IV

Any which way, the ideal WORLD is a primitive tribal one. End of.

Never heard of the irish colonisation of Wales. Any good sources/books/videos?

/thread

lol they shouldn't

They aren't romanians per say, but have preserved the latin language more or less. Also glass houses and all that.

Its obvious.

The map isn't perfect, you'd have to exterminate all the northern eurofags and dirty slavs

try again g*rman

Why is Wales part of Germany?

u cant get better than this

>hating France that bad
Did a fellow Frenchman fucked your wife with his baguette?

We could annex hungary.

Åland, Bornholm
Swedish territory?

no, danish ofc

aland swedish*

>t. Subhuman Am*ricunt
I bet you gush about the fact you are 1/16th polish, Mongoloid.

>friesland not independent
almost

ebin :DDDD

There's no independence movement in most of these. Also, Kashubania? It's Kashubia, which by the way also has no independence. Don't get involved with European matters you 56% mutt.
inb4 >muh im 1/64 irish and 1/128 german

Constantinople back in Greek control

Best so far.

>Estonia and the rest of the Baltics not belonging to Finland

don't worry
I usually wait for states with better development
If you rush your states then you will never get the optimal amount of development from your states.

As you can see by my pic rel, I know what i am doing

i am BLACK wh*teboi

Stop being good
I'm fucking trash. Always get raped by the fucking turks
Doesn't matter if I have 300k stack with retarded strong morals
Those fucking 60k ottoman stack will still rape me >:(

>Celtia
>France not included

play byzantium, conquer candar while ottos arent looking and ally commonwealth/hungary
restart until you succeed
once you have alliance wait until ottos go to war with mamluks
save and attack
reload until you rape them in the assa nd take everything you can in pace deal

Then they ally France, and Russia because why not

I fully support holocausting every German if they ever try to take another inch of Polish territory.

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

Who needs Europe when we could go and retake Rhodesia?

Ottomans start with top tier monarch and strong ideas.
Use defensive and quantity ideas to counter them
Also, try baiting them into attacking you at good place such as highlands or mountains.

Take it easy
>pic rel my Colonial empire as Malaya.
>Every black province is my colony

Fuck off latin scum

Federal EU with only ethnic Europeans and small (0.5-5M) federations.

Nice try, Nigel

Nice, thanks!

most of France is rightfully celt
gauls consisted of celtic tribes

The only real answer.
[spoiler] Italy will take Corsica and it will like it. [/spoiler]

Only acceptable answer.

There's also an another, more complex way to absolutely prevent them from attacking you.
I won 3 wars against them in a row without directing engaging in a battle with them.
>pic rel is my current campaign

look at the pic rel
Do you see 2 dashed lines between provinces? I marked them with red circle.
Basically, you need a strong fleet in order to defeat ottoman fleet. ( 3 heavy ships and 20 galleys at the very start of the game should be more than enough )
Then, you need to control at least one province that is connected by dashed line. You can also occupy it in war - this also counts as control.
>So in this case, as mameluks, I only need to control Karasi and Kocaeli in order to stop them.
And basically, if you control one of these provinces, while your ships block the way between them, you can block your enemy from crossing.

Thanks to this method I managed to defeat ottomans more than once, although it can be hard to pull off if you are not playing as Mamluks / other faction with an access to the see and good potential for fleet.

This means that you can defeat ottomans early on as Venice, although it can be tricky to pull off.

Thanks mate, some pro tips is always nice!
Now time to go and remove kebab

>Kashubania
>Prusiskania

i prefer to lock ottoman's armies on eubea

superpower.

the rest in grey are irrelevant

>inexplicably giving Bragança to Spain
What's the logic?

Someone post the autistic one

>Turkey
>existing
>can't get better
user pls

you see you dont get it the scots ARE IRISH there language culture and for a time religion came from us theres a reason why the picts dont repesent scotland even the word scot itself use to be used to depict us you a load of shit

i dont really care when people do these things where ireland is either indapendent or not but wtf am i looking at please explain

Lowlanders (you know, the only Scots of note) are primarily Anglo-Saxon rather than Gaelic. Pretty much just the Highlands that are actually Gaelic.

Probably some Greater Ulster LARPing.

There isn't.

I started off paying attention to regional/cultural/linguistic differences but got bored after a while.

You wish... compromised !

>tfw you're primarily of scottish and scot-irish descent but ppl just think you look like a John Oliver tier pseudo-happa

i don't understand why ppl have an obsession with sorbia - there are only 60.000 sorbians living in germany

the best thing about it is that if there gonna do some sort of direct half-half sort of deal take dublin why the fuck are they taking connacht literally the most irish part of ireland but not the pale really gets my almonds activated

Pseudo Twinks

Ulsterites are brainlets. We sent our worst over there.

Britain launched a new conquest on Ireland, resulting in a war and parts of eastern Ireland were conceded to Britain in a peace treaty. The parts below are what remains of the ROI.

lel doesnt make any sense
>takes the western part of ireland that is overwhelming irish and is literal bog land tier but doesnt take dublin and the greater pale that does have british history and significant and isnt a bog

its ok baby i still love you

Jamtland and Herjedalen = Norwegian

>Paddies absolutely BTFO.

Mate you think we want the Scots and the Welsh? After all the trouble Scottish immigrants still cause to this day in the northern part of my country? I mean the Welsh don't mean any harm and they can't help it, but they're fucking retarded.

I'm you English cucked the Scots into submission and adopted the poor Welsh. It's a kindness on the rest of these islands.

So do dindus

Why do we always have perfect Europe threads but never perfect Middle East? That's where the action is these days

Weee wuzz Germans n shieeeeet.

Actual Anglos in England are about 25-35% Anglo Saxon.

Scots would be even less.