*Blocks your wall*

*Blocks your wall*
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cards-against-humanity-trump-border-wall-buy-land-stop-building-a8055396.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain
archive.is/lVT8y
jezebel.com/cards-against-humanity-creator-faces-sexual-assault-acc-1604695328
archive.is/wBcJW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

I gave them my $15, I wanna see how hard they shitpost irl.

>mfw libtards will have to backtrack on Kelo v. New London

They'll get tied up in court and the legal fees will force CAH to sell the land.
It's a stupid idea that will result in funny cucking.

/thread

>go fuck yourself to death with a reciprocating sawblade

>takes your property

>eminent domain
>not building the wall round it so the land is now on the mexican side and then installing a customs checkpoint to make them go through anytime they want to visit it

Card against humanity is the most normie party game, fucking people in their late 20s thinking 2000s edgy randumb XD humor is the funniest thing

>building a wall that isn't straight
wtf

this
I can't believe retards play that garbage

How about they knew what they were doing dipshit. Stop sharing bullshit wiki links. Eminent domain doesn’t happen over night and it damn sure isn’t a given. You’re not cleaver faggot. Kys

>building a straight wall on a border that isnt straight in the first place
wtf

fucking lmao

BWAHAHAHA! I’m fucking famous!

There is the claim that since they're saying they're trying to hold up the courts, it will be an easy case to throw out. Retarded fans against give CAH more than a million dollars.

1) Build wall around property
2) Put customs checkpoint in front of it
3) Force owners to appear for legal reasons
4) Close the checkpoint as soon as they pass through it
5) Re-direct them to the next nearest checkpoint, forcing them to illegally enter mexico or wait for the checkpoint to re-open
6) Allow Mexican Immigration to arrest them and let them rot in a mexican prison.

>Cards Against Humanity
>creator apologizes for transvestite card
>Transvestites aren't human

>Cards Against Humanity Cocreator Apologizes for 'Transphobic' Card

archive.is/lVT8y

Stop larping, your not the same user you fag

Hey, Remember when CAH creator Max Temkin sexually assaulted a woman?

jezebel.com/cards-against-humanity-creator-faces-sexual-assault-acc-1604695328

Not a problem.

>Temkin named the PAC after his grandfather who was a Jewish POW in World War II, who formed a "nuisance committee" to try to annoy their Nazi captors without getting killed.

archive.is/wBcJW

OY. VEY.

Has that been getting more attention?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

it's called aesthetics britbong
it doesn't have to be razor straight for it to look straight
but building around a tiny plot of land will look like crap

lol, i think that's something trump would do. just to trigger those losers

not if you just grade it

>build wall around compound/Fort Resistance
>Plant anti-mexican propaganda inside compound, attracting
>top 10 things you shouldn't google becomes a 11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation

This. And even if they try to tie up eminent domain proceedings the .gov could just order the wall built anyways and have CAH try to sue for trespass.

>eminent domain
>all this does is waste tax payer money

Good job, fags

Company bought expensive land, put up expensive signs, and essentially caused a minor problem, they are commies, strait snd simple.

Also theres like 500 miles of wall, pretty sure the workers can work on a different section in the mean time. Bitch.

I like how they brag about how theyll make the eminent domain seizure as slow and expensive for the US as possible, while critiquing the cost of the wall.

>give all that American soil to the Mexicans
no evict all the millennials that'll be there and deport them for treason
same results except faster and less passive aggressive

>jews and their lawyers buy land and intend to make reclaiming it slow and expensive
Fuck.

>they knew what they were doing
Right, they are gonna make a ton of money doing essentially nothing productive. Just like that year they made 100k digging a hole in the ground.

> damn sure isn’t a given
National security is the ultimate Trump card that will be played. That definitely fills the 'necessity' and 'public use' requirements.

>doesn’t happen over night
Normally you are right if there is any question over the legality of the condemnation. National security trump card again. Also, any judge would not look too kindly on someone purposefully making a lawsuit as onerous as possible, regardless of legality of said action.

I really can't wait for all the tears when liberal faggots find out they've been duped from their money. Again. NO REFUNDS!

As someone that gave them $15 for this, does that mean I can show up and invite the construction crew to build something there?

Very *cleaver. Now kys in a clever way with a cleaver your ever-loving faggot. Your whole world is collapsing. Your false victimhood has no currency. Your entire world view is wrong and we will enjoy watching you and yours fail, wither and die.

When did I say give it away, I say put a guard tower in that spot and shoot any illegal stupid enough to enter that patch of land.

make it get attention.
They want to play the big political game for sales and publicity.
Give them some sexual abuse allegation publicity

i hope you dont believe that the government can take anyones house lol, if your house has anything valuable they will ask you first if you say no, they will take it away from you or take it from you in court winning then spitting in your faggot face.

Depends which state you live in.
Some states offer compensation how many ever percentage your house is worth.
I'm not sure if the Federal government offers compensation.

if you accept their shitty offer then yes they do, but if not then your pretty much an enemy, cha will lose the land very very miserably if trump needs that land which most likely he will will need it.

The whole point of the game is to get drunk and offensive.

John McCain couldn't cancel the wall all by himself so they pulled their set of trap cards

doesnt matter. even if he bought a sizable chunk, lets say a few hundred acres, its out of 2000 miles of wall, so basically, they will either force him to sell, or build around him, but either way, the wall will take years to complete, and this tard will not really affect anything except get retard SJWs to buy his boring game out of trump hatred.

You are incapable of buying the actual border due to the International Boundary and Water Commission

Exactly.

The whole thing is a scam. If they actually build a wall, they'll pay them fair market value for the land and then they pocket everyone's donations (having been effectively laundered through property purchase).

That property also prob has a massive easement attached to it.

not if you don't get any statement saying you legally own part of the land you dingus

it's not like they're going to actually do that
and all the Mexicans will gladly squat near the wall until it's moved back

lol, fuck up soyboi. they do know what they're doing: taking the money out of the pockets of retarded easily manipulated liberal faggots. they know what they're doing is a fruitless endeavor. it's just to make money.

Mfw Trump builds the wall around their property leaving them on the Mexican side

I’m interested to see what they send for that $15. I’m kinda hoping the govt just cedes the land to Mexico, it would be funny as fuck to watch the shitlib tears flow

affga

there is already a lot of unused land there

just wait until someone dumps a ton of toxic waste on that land and they cry to Trump to get money to clean it up.

just had an idea why not line the boarder with our toxic waste? no one wants to come here just to die a miserable death.

The only thing that isn't a given is how much they get paid. Government still takes the land, and fast.
They can fight the sum all they want. Wall still gets built with only slight delay.

*builds contiguous line of wall around their property*

I know everyone is talking about eminent domain.

But could it be illegal in the states to do this? Blocking a project that is related to national security and started by the current president?

NO REFUNDS!!!!!!

why does cards AGAINST HUMANITY suddenly care about humanity now? They're aren't sticking up to their brand name. Sad!

cards against humanity vs. the only humane government

do i winrar?

If that is your stated intent, then possibly. Which makes them idiots for saying it publicly. But, then again they only did it to virtue signal instead of leaking the story to a reporter when conflict happens down the road. So if it is illegal, they screwed themselves.

Literally the first time I have ever been supportive of Eminent Domain laws in history.

The real redpill: these guys are heroes shitposting IRL and draining MILLIONS from soyboys and nu males. Are you kidding? People paid them to watch them dig a fucking hole! They are creating real satire of consumerism and how fucking dumb people are with their money, and satirizing Kikestarter and Gofundme where nu males with more money than sense throw their cash and stupid shit. Didn't people pay them to be mailed literal shit? And this? This is just a publicity stunt. Do it around Xmas, get on the news, your game shows up and people say "hmm that looks interesting" then buy it, so they get more shekels. They literally cannot lose.

I want to see this, it would be fucking hilarious.
In reality though, since nobody lives there they will likely just be forced to sell it. legal battle or no legal battle.

>giving land to mexico