Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Winner
keiththompsonart.com/pages/pripyatbeast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

Wtf it’s real

someone is getting court marshalled

it isn't

>An authorized operator of the @DeptofDefense’s official Twitter site erroneously retweeted content that would not be endorsed by the Department of Defense. The operator caught this error and immediately deleted it.

No

Nah it was probably just hacked

damage control underway

DoD shouldn't even have a twitter. Why even allow this shit if it endangers them?

Lol someone’s gonna get shitcanned

>government employees
Your tax money at work.

>67
>no wife or kids
is he gay?

Surely the'll be fired.

Hopefully the DoD won’t send their Social Media interns after us

Why do places like the dod even have a twitter? Do these institutions need a social media outlet? Why are taxes paying someone to run a Facebook for shit like this

all he has done is literally liberal things

Aaaaaaand this is why we still have Guantanimo.

sad part is they probably won't unless you raise hell about it

leftists are the most two-faced hypocritical pieces of shit anywhere

almost as bad as commies

the one who retweeted isn't going to be punished DoD is all communists

March this faggot out and execute him. Whomever retweet this horseshit is an active member of our armed service and under the direct authority of our President. If he harbors hatred for our President we cannot trust him to do his sworn duty. It is fucking sedition.

Oh shit. DoD wants to execute Order 66?

>mfw

Hypocrisy is a crime. Oh sweetie if only huh? I’m sure all your favorite celebiticians would be locked away.

Not enough cushy desk jobs in gov. so they made even more 'social media outreach' positions so they can sit on facebook all day. Try taking a trip to a Department office sometime. Doesn't matter what Department.

Those screen privacy things aren't to hide passwords, it's to hide that they're on facebook all day sucking up tax dollars

those screen fillers are pretty much worthless on a large monitor so i threw mine out and have no qualms with leaving time wasting sites up on my screen all day

>trying to stay relevant

People should be worried that the person in charge of this twitter account could be another Reality Winner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Winner

Wow you actually spent time making that.

This isn’t ordinary autism, this is extreme autism.

>government employee
>fired

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

no.

Bruh the did wants to resist the standing president? They may try it but no one is going to roll over for it.

No, he has a waifu and her name is USA. He will kill you to protect her smile.

It's true, the DOD is full of far-left anti-American extremists.

All the affirmative action promotions Obama did need to be purged

Yes, he's a closeted faggot. He's also blocking the tranny ban that Trump instituted. He also hates his name "mad dog". Not the mention he also isn't redpilled on Islam like people like Flynn and Mattis is also a globalist shill. McMaster is protege.

Stupid marines love this guy and he's basically the opposite of what they think he is.

Fake news

I get that vibe. DoD just paid for fucking gender reassignment surgery for a soldier. Tax dollars paid for that shit. Why is he blocking the tranny ban? It's literally a fraction of a fraction of the population and everyone wants it except extreme leftists. Why the fuck is he disobeying orders and blocking it. What the fuck is his problem?

DoD is on the right side of history this time around...WOKE

kek
if people are stupid enough to fall for this shit you deserve to have retarded communists take over

He loves Hillary Clinton, hardly Antifa.

Yeah, well, who's going to bring charges? Sessions?
Is this on the level?

>last name White
>is not white

Communists will take over anyways.
America has been ZOG since 1913, there's nobody in the government who is on "our" side.

try telling that to the military, specifically the spec ops & clandestine community

Oh yeah. (((that))) guy

Rake Jews

Sit your ass down, you geriatric faggot.

ZOG will order the military to send you off to a gulag or shoot you dead and they'll do it with a smile on their face. That's what the military exists for; they follow orders no matter what they are.

I don't have Twitter so:

Is the retweet button next to other buttons? If so, which? A missclick/press can explain it

I think you're underestimating how smart these people are and how they'll start killing off your allies and have the military do the same to your kind once it becomes dire enough
but go ahead you keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep better

Fake and gay. No link.

History has proven time and time again that the military becomes the tool of the oppressor. This is why the Founders insisted on the right to bear arms, and to severely limit a standing army.
You are delusional if you think the military and (militarized) police will ride in to save the day once the communists make their final move. They'll do what the Red Army did; join them and kill their fellow citizens so they can keep their good living for their families.

Google dod twitter. It happened. They're claiming it was a mistake.

>ride in to save the day
I think this is where we have confusion
you actually think that I believe the military & police would be heroes by killing communist/terrorists
And you're assuming I'm looking at this from the perspective on an outsider like you
You have no idea how much of this side of the world hates your kind
You think we just shrug off & forget all the insults & condescension you faggots direct at us because we don't publicly talk about it
But ok just keep spouting kid, the more you antagonize us the easier it will be in the end

Actually, yes it's possible.

He knows better than to wear dependas

This is what happens when you teach niggers to read. Good job white man

Yes, Mattis is a faggot. That's why he shills for traps in the military. Because traps are gay and Mattis is also gay

Possible cherry marine.

>hates your kind
What are you talking about?
You suggested in a comment that the military (specifically spec ops & clandestine) aren't on the side of the commies. History tends to disagree, and America is not an exception.

one of my favorite short stories of all time

Police yes, but military not as much. They have a more even track record. Spain for example, most military sided with the right. Police always just serve whoever is in charge though.

>That pic

Jesus fucking christ what a nightmare

Every murrican should read the FBI transcripts of when the two FBI agents interrogated her in her home.

Read it well and good, and realize what kind of fucking morons are employed by the NSA. It really is pure comedy, and shows the incredible interrogation tactics of FBI counter espionage agents. When you've read it all, go back to the beginning and you'll realize that the FBI agents already knew they had this bitch when they stepped onto her front porch.

Mattis is neocon war-hawk who wants us indefinitely in the middle east. inb4 some faggot 0311 or 11b wearing a grunt style shirt running his 30 asvab score mouth with a plate of bacon playing a matbest 11x vid gets assmad about muh lord and saviour mad dog I'm a jewish cheerleader mattis.

>he

>SAT: Is your dog friendly?
>RW: Okay, so she does not like men.
>SAT: Okay
>RW: So

Already loving this

>FBI agents already knew they had this bitch when they stepped onto her front porch.

It's extremely rare for the FBI to even make contact with a suspect without them already having a solid case against them. It's why they have such a successful conviction rate. If the FBI is at your door you're more than likely going to prison if you're an American.

They're amusing. It should be noted that the FBI doesn't record interrogations. They only interrogate in groups of two, one asks questions while the other paraphrases what is going on. They do this to cover their ass. Never talk to a federal agent without an attorney, anons.

Where is this from? That was the best read I've had in a long while.

this, but unironically

And in every country where communism gained significant ground they joined the commies.
As for America, the military (and police) shot at WW1 vets who were demanding their payment from the government. They won't do the same today?

These days with how divided the country is (especially racially), I'm not so convinced the military will do the right thing.

This guy's stories that accompany his artwork are great, Pripyat beast is still the best though

I'll explain it more specifically then
We ALL hate career politicians even more here outside civilian life since these people command & judge our actions without seeing a single minute of combat
Push comes to shove when these people capitulate to communism due to civilian pressure we'll replace them all and take over

The URL in the pic, keiththompsonart
He does morbid artwork about the practical use of the undead and accompanies them with detailed background stories. He also draws and writes for some role playing games I think

This one gets posted a lot
keiththompsonart.com/pages/pripyatbeast.html

Really? Are the legends true?

>not archiving

I guess there's only one way to find out. I hope you're right.

>eagle
>white

Your bird looks like your demographics: large and mostly brown

Ok

Twice was not enough.

Death to all communists. You think that having a special title or being in a little group males you immortal? You're nothing. You're just another mortal and all it takes is rope or one bullet. All communists should be recognized as antiamerican domestic terrorists and freely slaughtered. Communists don't deserve any rights. A badge, title, and position are all costumes and silly names that mean shit when your entire purpose is the restruction, killing, and destruction of America. All communists should be shot on sight.

>you will never strut with this much style
>implying your new and improved melanated military could even assemble one these days without causing a criticality accident
but at least we'd get a Snapchat of it, DoD niggers would literally be glowing in the dark

He does have some splendid plumage. Here locally in the PNW our resident bald eagle population has adapted to the rapidly browning demographics; they no longer need to hunt to survive. Tipping over trash cans and dumpster diving keeps them well fed.

He isn't disobeying orders, Trump crafted the EO in a way that defers to the judgement of the relevant joint chief. Mattis sees this from a pragmatic point of view; if there are transgendered people that meet the recruitment standards, the net gain is +1 fighter. also, in the US, military service is not mandatory. it isnt even considered by most. when you have an entirely volunteer armed forces, public perception is everything. In Trump's world, he can freely swat away attacks (the trans movement) on our traditional shared values. He knows the left will always hate them. Mattis does not have this luxury.

>revolution
What revolution if you're going to side with people in the force? Don't think that's a little strange?
I know this is a bait thread, I just find it funny.

Boomer edit outta 10

Someone gonna get fired
Or worse

Fwiw, I agree with him after spending over a decade in. I worked with other branches and have friends I knew before we joined who joined the other banches. There's two things people really dislike and that's commies and the fact that politicians who have never served spend so much time changing shit in the military. I can tell you that was the beginning of my red pilling was being fairly liberal but mostly outside of politics to seeing the way they used the military as a social experiment and pr platform, especially when everyone sees the way politicians let our vets get treated by the VA. Women in combat and the tranny situation are not only bone jarringly stupid but offensive that they thought so little of us that they would shove that shit down our throats despite an overwhelming majority of us being against it. The experts opinions didn't matter. The Marine Corps spent months and millions of dollars on trying to combat the change by using raw scientific experimentation. Then, when the facts got laid out that women and mixed units perform objectively worse by every measure, faggots who have never served basically said, "Fuck your chances of surviving combat, you bigot, we are doing it anyway."

People don't forget that shit, user. Even if the military doesn't completely side with us, a majority will.

>the SCOTUS is blocking the tranny ban
>Mattis has not defied Trump
ftfy, faggot

Our armed forces are downsizing. We have no problem with recruiting. Transvestites have to go.

Mat Best is a piece of shit who got kicked out of the army for doing coke

>gender reassignment surgery supposedly started after the ban was instated
Sauce, or I call bullshit. Last I checked, the courts permitted Trump's ban on gender reassignment treatment.

Gotta have something for all the diversity quota hires to do.

>someone is getting court marshalled
As they should. Top kek.