I will post this every day until Christmas!

I will post this every day until Christmas!

42 days!

xmas.moe/

Other urls found in this thread:

xmas.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>42 days.
I need to hurry with my cards.

Is it Christmas yet?

2nd Christmas without moot.

;_;

If anyone wants to do a gift or cards exchange with me, especially those who were late I can. I can do 5 cards and a $75-100 gift. Despite what you may think I've never grinched anyone. [email protected]

YO REINDEER

YOUSE GOTS A NOICE ASS!

holy shit ! it's been 3 weeks! what am i doing with my life

Could we do like a $25-$50 gift instead?

A gift is better than no gift
Sure, why not?
Just e-mail me.

I lost count so it will just be 7 days until christmas

All I want for Christmas is Homura!

Anyone else?
Still need 4 cards and a gift exchange.

I Hate My Life

why

Until Christmas...

What is this from and why do these girls look familiar?

It's Digimon, dude.

Oh
My
FUCK

These girls were like ten last time I checked!!! Now there's titties and ass!!! Have I been sleeping under a rock? What happened?

Digimon Tri. New series with the original cast, now in high school. Budget is a bit weak at times, so don't expect amazing fights, but the character chemistry and shipping is dead on and worth it for that alone.

>xmas.moe/

That's a pretty sweet site

Well you see, user. Little girls don't stay little girls forever. They go through this magical process called puberty. This causes changes in their body getting them ready to have sexual intercourse and have babies. They get taller, their hips, legs, and butts become more shapely, and they grow breasts.

Not even Digimon girls are immune to this.

Also in regards to you living under a rock. A new Digimon series of movies has been airing, which is a sequel to the first two seasons. It's called Digimon Adventure Tri. It's all about the kids adventures as teenagers/young adults. This explains why the girls have titties and ass now.

Hope this helped.

Maybe. My wallet is kinda kill at the moment

Tfw no card assignments

Poor anons

>Tfw no card assignments
>Poor anons

The pink-hair is the only one that I barely remember.

Aren't you the guy who threw an autistic fit and ripped up one of the cards an user sent you a few years ago?

Sorry for the dumb question. I have a few cards left to do for /ss/ and I wanted to give good old photoshop a try because I had a nice idea for one of them.
What dimensions should I work in if I want to make a standard postcard? I'm going to get it printed at some printing facility once I'm done so it's not that important but I think it would still be better to work with a given size.

Check the size limits of post cards from your postal office.

Also make sure that it fits in your envelopes. I accidentally made on that's too big for every one I have