A mob of heavily armed antifa members are lined up outside your house as part of nationwide purge of fascists and...

A mob of heavily armed antifa members are lined up outside your house as part of nationwide purge of fascists and conservashits, demanding your immediate surrender and pledge of allegiance to their cause and the flourishment of multiculturalism and communism everywhere, as well as second class citizenship in their new society in favor of minorities. Refusal ends in them storming your house to end your nazi life. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kzyo90D2ZAA
youtu.be/w7HqiH3WUZM
youtube.com/watch?v=uAIAET2e2y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i start unsealing my tactically sealed shower defense weapons

i fucking shoot them jesus christ what do you think are you fucking stupid

Call the police

Gott erhalte!

Put on my Santa hat and thank him for the early gift and then kill every last one of them.

>organized gang on your property making demands or they will kill you
Self defense with 50 perpetrators. Sounds like I'll make legal history.

SUCK SOME COMMIE DIIICK

Toss a bunch of job applications out the window and watch them run away.

Give in and take them down from the inside ez win

Shoot the one with the balaclava in the front and the rest will scatter.

Shoot first.

This is what the Saiga semi-auto shotgun and the 20 round drum mag were invented for.

>theviolencehasescalated.jpg

OK

They really want to get this call, too. Would love watching the billyclubs and saps go to work on some trespassing commie femboys. Could sit right on my porch, crack a beer. Would be better than an episode of Cops.

Send em'.

I have a .50 caliber muzzle loader that I built from a kit. I will make sure it is fired at close range at the chest of one of these fuckers before I succumb to their sideways pointed glock 9s.

The first thing i do is i call my neighbours, and warn them of it cause texas country courtesy. Then, i pull out my two AR-15s that have attached chainsaw bayonets, strap my mosin to my back, holster all 3 1911s on different parts of my body, and put on some tactical cowboy boots. I duct tape a speaker to my shoulder. The front door to my house crashes open, America, Fuck yeah! Playing. The liberals never stand a chance. I open fire, unliading 200 rounds from each AR in 10 seconds with the help of my belt loops and a few drum mags. Drop ARs, sling out mosin to pick off the 3 runners that survived. One is on his knees with another antifaggot in his arms. Unload 2 1911s into him, dual wielding cause tacticool. My last 8 rounds from my third 1911 are spent ensuring each one is dead before i let my 4 dogs feast on their somewhat malnourished communist bodies. My freind from alabama calls. He just killed his death squad with a knife. What an idiot. He didnt even waste 229 rounds of freedom on the communists. He didnt even excersise his 2nd amendment. Probably too busy fucking his cousin. I head to my 12 car garage and start up my M60 military surplus Main Battle Tank, and tell google maos to go fuck itself as my way to alabama is clearly the better one.

Welp, time to break out the war chest.

>What do you do?

Start loading 00 buck.

Things that will never happen for 500

I'm not nazi scum

shoot to kill

Play this video loudly as I walk out my back door with my raifu to flank their left side behind my neighbors truck and unload on them.

youtu.be/kzyo90D2ZAA

As you fire it off, the ANTIFA runs off scared.

But on the following weekday, one of the ANTIFA members on his way to collect welfare and shoplift for dinner, tells the welfare-agent in charge of handing gibs out to him how his gay Somalian muslim xoyfriend felt threatened, harassed and even got flashbacks from xe's time growing up in Somalia when xe had to spend time around other niggers (an especially traumatizing experience for xe, as it is would be for anyone), when the ANTIFA-member had shouted "Shoot me like that nazi, M'dumbo" during one of their bi-daily anal penetrations. The Somalian had not enjoyed this at all, and could not complete the anal penetration of the ANTIFA-member, meaning that indirectly, your actions had caused not only emotional distress, but also erectile dysfunction and an unacceptable invasion of the private life of two innocent citizens.

Now that you're facing 12+ years in prison on account of these multiple hate-crimes, would you have acted differently if you had to re-live the situation, or are you committed to these actions of pure hatred?

Shoot them, and arrange their bodies into a giant swastika on the front lawn.

Open fire

Open up the belt-feds.

dress girlfriends dress, they like gays

Best post

Ignore it. I can always buy a new trash can.

Shoot a huge 50lb bucket of mixed tannerite with my .300WinMag once they get close enough. That’ll kill a whole buttload of them.
youtu.be/w7HqiH3WUZM

Oh shit, guys, wat do?

Make sure I capture it on film

I'd document them making demands and threatening me and my family's life....camera still rolling I proceed to engage and end the threat.

Does this apply to bongs ?

Antifa are literally unarmed student larpers here, i could walk outside and just beat the shite out of em

I unsheathe my katana.

Shoot them nigger.

Join them and offer some kool-aid after a good numale workout of lifting avacados.

well i guess i would wish for ice cream because i'm obviously in fairy tale land.

>this is daily life in sweden

it would take me like 2 min to make a pipe bomb

After exhuasting all of my ammunition I would ignite the gas main and kill all of them with me.

“Omae wa mō shindeiru”

Don't threaten me with a good time :D

I'd just whip out ze flammenwerfer and cook those communist pigs into bacon

Shoot them? What a stupid question.

I summon my dragon to kill them and anything with a dice roll larger then 2 I win. Bullshit for bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAIAET2e2y8

I've been spending an inordinate amount of time preparing for this moment.

This is literally a wet dream of every with a gun.

Lol don't threaten me with a good time...I laughed and thought I must comment...see all this outside my door?!? Buddy I live on the reservation...how did they survive the trek to my door let alone get passed all Dem injuns? I look out my window, stretch and stand up. Tell Grandma there's some rowdies outside...shotguns by the door, dogs ready. Finish my bannock and tea. Leave the gun because c'mon...antifa? Grab my least favorite hockey stick and let pup loose and start cross checking fools whooping ass. Cousins are probably aware and they join and we have us a powwow...

>heavily armed antifa
I don't care how many dildos they have, they don't scare me.

I'm armed, a second degree black belt in Taekwondo, and a Marine combat Veteran. I would take out at least six of those faggots before they could stop me.

Pretend that I am down with the cause. Ask to join up. Covertly collect a list of names and addresses. Start killing the shits in their sleep and burning down the house.

Your dreams where smashed going back to sleep.

I'd be pretty fucked since the only firearm I can get my hands on in under 10 minutes is an expired Exocet.
But then again, this country is already under such demands.

>works wit glocks
>grenade

Put a whole bottle of visine in their chai tea at their "peace center" meeting house. Watch them vomit themselves to death

Hand out firearms and extras magazines to the family.

lay out 3 bricks of 7.62x54r next to my firing position and aim for the leaders.

Them cunts better try me then m8 I'm packing an illegal weapon

Buy a Lee Enfield and mad minute the cunts get rid of that commie shit

i live on an apartment, so i would throw boiling water mixed with lye or something like that

Made me laugh m8

Cone on, you've got 2 hands pussy.

LOL that's just the iron curtain collection. I was born in the 70s and always loved the bad guys in the movies. I also have non commie shit. This stuff comes out of the other closet and gets passed out to the neighbors who come over to pitch in with shooting commies in the streets.

I would offer them cups of warm soy milk and volunteer to be publicly whipped as atonement for my past transgressions.

RIP
AND
TEAR

Well I sure hope they love getting shot at by communist weapons as much as they love communism itself.

I tell them to fuck off and close the door.

>glocknade is a /k/ meme

I whip out my big dick and offer to be the bull to their dreadlocked girlfriends (male)

Wait for them to eventually start turning on each other just like in the Spanish Civil War, also I'm not white and even if I do have fascist tendencies they can't attack me because that would be racist

Your move ANTIFAGs

Tell them to leave and the instant they step on my property I unload as they have just violated the NAP

So what you're saying is make sure none of them leave the place alive?

L
A
N
K
Y

A prius can't get to my house.

First, Call the police, inform them of the nature of their criminality.
Then ask them to direct the message to the Anti-Terror division and the police snipers will lamp them.

Pardon Counter-Terrorist Division.

dont forget the semi fully automatic bump stock

Put my robowaifu on self preservation mode. Those twigs are fucked

I pledge allegiance and slowly corrupt their organisation from the inside
t. 1/64th jew

Well, they did violate the NAP...

cringe

Answer then in the most polite way possible of course.

then open fire on a window.
until they can hit me will have managed to take at least some of then down

does it open like a ziplock? cause i'd hate to see you fiddling around with plastic when time is of the essence user

Holy shit I'm glad I live in america

if only
>le sigh

I think this is why they want to get rid of our guns so bad. It's so we can't shoot them for attacking innocent people

let me guess, you've never seen seal before

Pic related

I take as many with me as possible and i do not stop until i am dead

I fuck them, haven't had any pussy since 9 am.

Written like the fantasy of an autistic child. Cringe.

Underrated post

be thankful i live in conservative land, out in the sticks where such things are only wet dreams.

Said the guy who's whole political ideology revolves around a work of an autistic child

Detonate the mines.

>their sideways pointed glock 9s
Funny because it's true.

That guy would be the first to get hit by a RPG when the war starts.
What a stupid fuck