This Da Vinci painting just sold for $450 million

This Da Vinci painting just sold for $450 million.

Who bought it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
mileswmathis.com/launder.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvator_Mundi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone looking to hide their money in unregistered assets to avoid paying taxes.

Some rich fuck who's getting a tax cut from Trump

Probably a chinese or saudi

Why do you keep posting baphomet and this evil depiction of him?

Saudi princes are the last few people on earth with that much money to throw out the window

Like Bitcoin

Your mom

Praise Kek

Bill Koch

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

>transitioning jesus picture
some rich tranny

It's just going to accumulate value though. Art is literally a great investment.

Fuck off leaf

Wlil they destroy it ?

yeah but this one was a risk. if it turns out this thing wasnt even done by da vinci its going to be worth shit compared to the 450 mil

lol why would Jesus have a double chin?

This honestly looks like the upper part got all fucked up and no one ever bothered to restaurate it.

>throw out the window

Can you Europoors even invest? It's a fucking Da Vinci, moron.

Fuck off Baphomet faggot.

Praise kek.

>Can you Europoors even invest?

Europe is richer than US.

mileswmathis.com/launder.pdf
Page 9 and on.

The part you're not seeing is Da Vinci's propensity for blasphemy at a time when the Church was infallible.

The man literally believed Christ had children with Mary Magdeline, which is why he paints him with breasts here.

You sad sacks actually think that shitty book the Di Vinci code came first.

This was a mechanism, true or false, by which people like Da Vinci undermined Church authority and forced the renaissance upon all of Chirstiondom. And we are better for it.

>an entire continent is barely richer than a single country

See how pathetic you sound?

srsly tho what is the esoteric meaning of the way jesus has his hands in pictures like this

is it as above so below?

Europe is not a country you sad sack.

Yup. Jesus is a FALSE IDOL used by the (((Vatican))) who are secretly worshipping the same god as Jews and not God.

Nah, that's actually the sign of the benediction. Apparently, it was Jesus's thing.

You'll need a theology nerd to explain it. It's over my pay grade.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm really no art expert.

holy fuck my sides

Cry more shareblue.

Apparently it may not even be a Da Vinci.

It doesn't even look real

LARPER DETECTED

The body proportions and the dress look kinda feminine. Maybe it is a painting of the virgin Mary with a dude's face.

>Cry more shareblue
>Bürger flag

You sound like a Rebbit fag
You have to go back

look at the gesture jesus is making in the painting. it's very common in depictions of jesus. it's very similar to the as above so below hermetic/baphomet gesture. if you spent any time studying theology you would realize he's not larping you stupid faggot. at the very least it's an interesting question

Fake painting , the previous owner was a Russian

>See how pathetic you sound?

The "United" states, your country is a fucking continent

Virgin Mary was a tranny?

Friendliest reminder that the modern art market is a giant fucking money laundering scheme.

destroy 450 million usd? are you insane? well maybe if it was the saudis they might actually do that lol, but the jews of asia would never do so

It's absolutely a Da Vinci. It's Christ with breasts.

It's the man's style. Everything is a secret. The Mona Lisa is him in drag. He was a gay who loved Jesus but hated the Church. He dedicated his life to reconciling that, and the Renaissance was literally the result.

You will never create anything as important as this piece. Which is exactly why is sold for so much.

hello fellow adventist

>Canada doesn't exist
Jesus fucking christ, and you frogs actually have the audacitty to think you're intelligent?

For the love of god you don't have to be great with geography, but you should at least know the fucking continents. Don't ever make a crack about an American being stupid ever again. You just took the cake.

They said earlier on Channel 5 News today it was an unknown Russian businessman that bought it

I bought it for the guest quarters.

so an Oligarch Jew bought a painting of Christ

hmmmmm

Rare and cheked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvator_Mundi

what other paintings do you have?

>its spelled audacity
>dont be sad burgerbruh
>drumpf is gonna drain your swamp

Oh shit i bet it was that russian mob boss that Vice did a story on, he collects religious iconography

Why does Jesus have boobs? He had rock hard pecs á la Rich/Zyzz.

Someone laundering dirty money. You know you are in a serous bubble when all the money laundering asset skyrocket. Art, bitcoin, classic cars... All in major bubble. Chinese and Saudi capital flight probably.

Sam hyde

I w-w-want to believe

the jews

it's the sign of the benediction and the sphere represents the heavens

Expensive Art is just a money laundering scheme that allows people to clean shady income by selling items with no real world value.

Ex. If I made 10 million making selling you drugs, I could sell you a canvas with shit smeared on it to you for 10 Million creating the wealth.

These kind of deals are almost always private buyers and are normally accompanied by shady black market transactions.

Art is old moneys version of bitcoin

You’re mom

You're thinking of modern art, leaf.

This is an actual painting. With major advancements in technique for the time. Not some Jackson Pollack enema squirted out his asshole onto a canvas.

But this is a DaVinci. The only one that can be privately owned. It's rarity and creator give it extreme value to collectors.

my line of thinking

You mean some rich fuck who doesn't pay taxes in the first place?

WE
WUZ
PAINTERS

Maybe but the premise doesn't change. If the actual value is $35 Mil. and it sells for $100 you could, in theory, easily hide a $65 Mil transaction in it. It's relative, since you know the only one going to pay that much is "your buyer" your transaction is secured.

That's a fat fucking neck.

art is literally a money laundering scheme, I don't blame them tho, there are a few pieces that actually have value like Leonardo's

I did. Why?

An absolute madman.

How much would the Mona Lisa be worth?

It’s priceless and will never be up for sale.

I can see it being worth hundreds of billions though

For insurance though.

That's a badass wizard da vinci painted

>Who bought it?
The Jews