So the first part of Arpeggio just ended and looks like part 2 will be when shit hits the fan

So the first part of Arpeggio just ended and looks like part 2 will be when shit hits the fan.

What's Yamato's end game?

To crash the fog fleet with no nanomaterial standing.

Harem of cute ships.

Kongou and Yamato fighting over Gunzou when?

>Kongou

In what universe would Kongou want to do anything but rip out Gunzou's entrails?

I hoped Gunzou will be out forever. Oh well. Him becoming Kongou's nano-tech doll is fine too.

She had fun in the fight and won in the end. I don't see why she should hold much of a grudge.

I want to give Takao my long lance, if you know what I mean

She went full tanoshii at the end.

The manga one; she deliberately saved his busted and broken carcass in the hopes of using him to make herself stronger.

Granted, she was probably hoping to have his mind rewritten enough that he'd be serving the FOG fleet in their mission instead of helping out humanity by fighting against them.

I expect she'll end up growing fond for him in her own tsundere way. While Chokai tries to fight off her already growing feelings for Gunzou.

She in Gunzou's mind trying to figure out what fun is.

I thought the anime was okay but the ending was kind of stupid. Is the manga better?

Much better. Anime went original after few episodes.

Personally hoping that we have Gunzou serving as Kongou's captain for awhile (pissing off Takao and making Yamato somewhat jealous before she enacts her own plans involving him), and him seeing things from the FOG side while under their influence.

The moment she stole the childhood friend position and became the main heroine.

So who are the new girls?

So ive onely watched the anime and thr movie but i kinda like this series. How diffrent is thr manga compared to thr animated works. Mostly pertaining to Kongou since shes best girl

Shinano and americans.

Kongou stole the main girl role and totally backstabbed Yamato and stole her boytoy and took him as her captain.

Manga is better in every way.

Gunzou is becoming less and less relevant since all fogs are getting experience through quantum network.

They are no longer babies knowing nothing about tactics. Hell, Lexington was playing around with the german fag like he was nothing.

Oh sweet.

I'm hoping that's not New Jersey with the chess piece though. She just doesn't look like a Jersey gal. If she's Missouri or Iowa though, I could see it. Granted, I'm expecting Jersey to be a stereotypical busty blond American with a tan, like this. American flag bikini optional though. Same goes for bare midriff, since I don't think they'd be that blatant while on the high seas.

Is the blonde loli going to be a Fletcher w/ a mental model? All the destroyers to date get loli or near-loli level mental models.

Lexi is pretty sexy. Those legs.

They seriously need to answer why the USN ships have information that should be under lock and key.
Like their knowledge of the mirror system and how that German submarine has it.

Bismarck is two lolis so who knows.

Entire Fog has access to the quantum network. So every experience fog ships got fighting is shared with everyone.

So is Zuikaku and Akashi. I just meant that we have yet to see any DD that has a Mental Model that's in her late teens or older.

For that matter, all subs with an MM are not much older body-wise than the DDs with an MM thus far.

It would be an amazing twist if Kongou ended up becoming the main girl for a full arc, and Gunzou ending up torn between Iona and Kongou for awhile. Kotono/Yamato is likely out of the picture; since she has her own agenda that may result in Gunzou hating her.

The manga is very different. I could never get into it, but I enjoyed the anime just fine.

In what universe would she want to actually DO that?

I haven't the slightest idea what the hell you're flappin' about.

Only Maya is immune.

To Gunzou's swag.

As far as Takao-classes go.

It must be the extra turret.

Except it doesn't.
Takao did not know about the mirror system, and the I-400 twins made sure to delete it from her memory.
They also didn't know how the sub would have it either, showing they don't know about Musashi's missing processor.
Hell, when Iona saw Kongou's printing machine thing, she had to call Hyuuga since no one but flag ships would know what it was.

>It's possible I might kill him.

Why would she do that?

>we repair ships
>Takao-class heavy cruiser
>repair ships

Wtf am I reading?

I took it as Akashi was referring to herself and her comment about being highly observant. In this case; Chokai and the Takao-class in general developing an unhealthy fixation on individuals as a personality quirk.

Granted, Chokai was demoted to dock repair manager for the time being, even though her ship body was rebuilt.

Forgot to add, Chokai was sunk by Gunzou and some point before the series began. She didn't have a MM back then, so she stewed over it for awhile. That was mentioned in Ch79.

Yamato has a very twisted sense of humor.

At this rate, the FOG may just come together under Gunzou's massive co- mmand.

Haven't been keeping up with the series what does this mean?

I still can't believe lusting after the Gunzou is confirmed as a trait of the Takao class.

5 members probably refers only to those who had an MM; as the destroyers were mentioned too.

Hyuuga
Kongou
Haruna
Kirishima
Honorary Takao

Did they ever bother to explain that?

Would happen to know when the anime went original so I could start from there?

Chokai had been stewing over her loss to Gunzou; she was apparently his first; or at least one of his first, conquests.

At this point, she's begun to obsess over him. But she realizes it too.

1 Takao-class that wants to be with him.
1 Takao-class that obsessed over him.
1 Takao-class that has yet to show more than her tsun nature, and probably is a sis-con.
1 Takao-class that's obsessed with Haruna.

Obsession for certain individuals probably runs in the Takao-line in general.

>loss to Gunzou
>she was apparently his first; or at least one of his first, conquests

Please tell me that analogue is just an unfortunate coincidence; I would certainly hope the mangaka wasn't THAT tasteless and insipid.

A play on words. She was sunk before Mental Models became standard on heavy cruisers and up.

And indeed, she was one of the very first, as Yamato put her on Sunken Ladies Club management duties shortly after Gunzou took to the seas and began fighting back, which was originally as punishment for actually losing.

This page follows and goes before.

Yamato put Chokai in charge of the club well before Gunzou really began to wage war on the Fog fleet at that. Which just reinforces that she was one of Gunzou's first. Otherwise, some other unlucky Fog girl would end up being in charge of the club.

I bet that the climax for the next arc will be Iona beating Kongou to get her captain back. Still, I just want Kotono to get something to bring her down a bit, and getting her boy toy stolen would work perfectly.

Just start the manga from the beggining, it will help you catch on properly.

Sorry, Musashi is the yandere brocon that wants to sink him to capture him forever.

Kotono/Yamato? She's already setting herself up for despair. She reminisced on Iona's appearance before Gunzou in chapter 80. And Iona's pledge of loyalty to Gunzou, which to Kotono, was practically telling Gunzou she loved him and wished to be with him forever. And something she herself wasn't able to do.

Unless you meant Kongou, who chose to take Gunzou in hopes that she can improve with him. A heartbroken Kongou is going to be interesting; moreso if she temporarily goes insane similar to her anime counterpart.

At any rate, Chapter 77 gave us quite a bit of insight into some things; namely that Musashi attempted human recreation, and that Takao's own experimentation with human copies that can bleed out, both helped Yamato in beginning work to restore Gunzou's body.

Musashi? She seems to have a father complex for Papa Shouzou Chihaya.

Thus far though, she hasn't had any interest in the younger Chihaya.

>A play on words.

On whose part?

>brocon

I thought all ships were regarded as female.

>to capture him forever

Context check.

Musashi is technically Gunzou's older sister.

I can't wait for the Fog Girls Academy Days.

I'm half-expecting Takao to take her school friends as support personnel manning her bridge once she's finally allowed to return to the seas.

I meant Kotono, since I really want to see her come clean with Gunzou somewhere down the line.

Read some of the Fog Theaters, since younger Chihaya is his father's son, her papa complex extends to her niisama.

I wonder if Takao will actually have that admiral uniform in her ship like she did in the anime.

Predictions for future chapters.
>Iona makes it to Murrica
>Murrica gets vibration warhead
>mass produce it but only dares to shoot it from the coastlines because no man made ship to match with the fog in combat.
>or worst case scenario murricans went full retard and start making vibration warhead the size of modern nuclear warheads and spams it on distant fog ships

Gunzou's a ship?

>no Cadenza Kongou figure
FUCKING JAPAN!!!

The warhead data was transferred over to Hakugei, or whatever the name of that stingray shaped sub is called.

Yamato asked Vampire to watch over the sub (so did Repulse), so it's in the air as to whether or not that data will reach America.

Assuming it does, it'll probably be Hakugei that carries them as the nearest equivalent of a corrosive warhead, with Iona eventually meeting up and also carrying some onboard alongside corrosive torpedoes. And they'll likely be first used against the American Fog fleet to good effect, until the Fog learn how to adapt to it (probably frequency remodulation; since all the warhead really does is shock/stun a Fog ship's nanomaterial hull into losing cohesion and programming; and thus falling apart. Doesn't do anything about the Fog cores).

Just as likely that it might not reach America, and the one remaining warhead prototype is used in a major life-or-death fight with the American Fog fleet and the data lost somehow.

Prince of Wales? She was hunting down Repulse and Vampire when they ran away.

I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, she does like trying to show off, although when she does get serious, she can do surprisingly well.

Kotono probably won't reveal it to Gunzou until the very end, when she's defeated. I mean, she's already given up trying to tell him her feelings due to her position, she's apologized to Gunzou plenty of times, although she never actually faced him, and she expects Gunzou to end her or hate her at the end of it all.

If I had to guess, it's probably that she's bound to the Admiralty Code's Directives and cannot do anything about it herself, and thus is using what she's experienced and knows of Gunzou to get him to fulfill what she cannot.

She's gone full Mad Queen at this point.

She's pretty sexy in that piano songstress getup.

The low back is good.

To the Fog, naval battles are like foreplay.

As much as I hate to say it.
I think we will probably see something similar to the movie.
Where the weapon gets delivered to the USA and mass produced, but gets shut off after a single use by Gunzou because "muh coexistence".

I wonder if a part of it is due to the Facility 4 fire incident. At least one body had her memories sealed and grew up as a human, up until the Admiralty Code visited her one night and temporarily linked her to her other half onboard Yamato, where she vented her frustration at Gunzou's reluctance to admit his feelings for her at the same time she inadvertently fired Yamato's cannons before waking up. Then not long after, the fire happened, and she disappeared.

It'd be hard for a person who believed they were human realize they're not, and further, realize that they're bound by the constraints of a lost command code and is the head of the entire organization. All Yamato has been able to do this far was manipulate others and Gunzou in the hopes of him doing whatever it is she cannot. At worst, I'd expect she's hoping he'd use the Admiralty Code to order the Fog Fleet to self-terminate, and permanently decommission the Fog Fleet.

To make Gunzou admit his feelings for her after failing to do so right up until her death.

Then make Gunzou kill her in order to free the world from the Fog.

>Prince of Wales?
That's just Kongou.

To be fair, the Kraut is a tool. He's nothing compared to Gunzou.

So will Gunzou hug Kongou after he gets his body back?

It's his duty as her childhood friend.

Takao is absolutely beautiful.

I stopped this at around chapter 60, I have so much to catch up on that I feel lazy.

Atago is even more beautiful.

I wonder if they are just going to fix his human body or make him a new nanomachines one like in the movie.

Holy fuck Gunzou actually died?

Yes, but it's okay. Kongou is rebuilding him as her childhood friend.

Kongou rammed her hard bow into his tiny hull.

You can board only one

Lewd.

Mirror ring was a secret weapon for flagships. It was classified info. Combat experience is a different thing. One of the recent chapters was talking about how much experience fog ships got since they started using MM's.

Takao is the best boat for me

I'll pick Vampire.

Did that destroyer that got a MM ever show up again?

Vampire? Yes.

What is Yamato even planning? Because it looks like something big and not very nice is about to happen.

First part as in there's going to be a New Apreggio of Blue Steel manga?

First part of the story, the manga will continue with the same name.

Good. I don't trust english publishers to continue things that are not very popular when they have no obligation to do so