Moore fires back

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/383730/how-concerned-should-jews-be-about-alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDiuFZzDNQc
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/report-robocall-claiming-washington-post-reporter-seeks-damaging-information-roy-moore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burgers aren't very bright.

Can't secure the Moore

>t. a leaf

i really hope you're getting paid for these posts

you've been going non stop for days and you're not very subtle

This is a good idea, nobody likes McConnel yet he somehoe gets re-elected in Kentucky.

BASED pedo! xD

Mitch the Bitch
Cant goy the Roy

Bump just because of the number of slide/shill threads today

I like this guy

kekd

Neither are leaves this time of year

How Concerned Should Jews Be About Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore?

The Anti-Defamation League said that it has opposed Moore’s positions for years on issues of church-state separation, marriage equality, and the rule of law, adding that Moore has also pushed anti-Muslim conspiracy theories regarding the role of Sharia law in America. “ADL will continue to oppose discriminatory policies or statements from whatever the source,” said a spokesman for the group, noting that as a nonprofit, it does not support or oppose candidates for elected office.

But while Moore has been a staunch supporter of giving religion a voice in the public square, some believe this will not necessarily be his defining issue if he joins the Senate.

“My understanding of him is that its more about states’ rights,” said Rabbi Elizabeth Bahar of Temple B’nai Sholom in Huntsville. “His issue is with anyone dictating states’ rights. This is an old southern Republican mantra.” In 2015, Bahar hosted a gay wedding ceremony at her synagogue, protesting Moore’s order to block same sex marriage in the state. “His focus,” she said of Moore, “is on his version of morality and limiting the federal government from interfering in how this version of morality plays out in the public square.”

Read more: forward.com/news/national/383730/how-concerned-should-jews-be-about-alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore/

What's his name again?!

>moore claims to be anti sharia laws
>fucks children like Mohammed
Activates my almonds

Roys our boy

Lol. If this nigger pulls it off, the establishment will crumble.

Best one yet!

Can't floor the Moore.

You're welcome

So is this a smear campaign or is he a perv?

Does anyone have evidence of facts?

We Alabamians tend to pronounce it "suckyer", so that doesn't really work too well.

If the kikes are kvetching about Moore than he's certainly /ourgoy/

Can't whore the Moore

>evidence of facts?
*evidence or facts?

>We Alabamians tend to pronounce it "suckyer",
Goddamit, Alabama.

based

i dont think mcconell is even human

Anyone defending McConnel is a shill or neocohen.

If you made that up, shoot yourself in the face.

Psh it's fucking Alabama. This retarded allegation shit will probably get more people to show and vote against zog.

Alabama voted 70% for Trump. This is a no brainer. Leftist media has to make their constituents think all the races are a close battle all the way to 2018.

Burgers too busy shooting eachother to vote anyways. How about you idiots pass common sense gun control. No citizen needs a gun.

if we eat our burgers, our burgers win.

you realize Bannon is ZOG incarnate and Roy is his guy

Step aside Bitch McTurtle! Cmon Moore, powerdrive that WaPo reporter. We can up that score!

Isn't it just typical that a pedophile would deny being a pedophile, all the while keeping on with his diddling of little kids?

Shut up or we push for Canadian annexation and the great flushing of 2018.

Homosexuals aren't based newfag

pedo powa!

I agree annex Canafags

Noice

That's what I'm wondering. Also Moore is very christian. Is he one of the Christian's that think Jews are the (((chosen))) tribe?

AL here.

guy's 100% legit and is about as good as someone his age can get as far as most of our goals go.

His wife is 14 years younger than him. Big deal. The girls I date are usually 12 years younger than me. Spinsters and fatties triggered b/c they're spinsters and fatties.

also, I"m thinking this is a wild punch by the left, hoping to either take down someone they are worried about with the trending sex scandals as well as try to get people on the right tired of sexual assault/rape claims before the big shit starts hitting the fan out of hollywood.

Kill yourself maple nigger

Can't goy the Roy.

>he's legit
What about his Christian nature? Does he believe Jews are chosen and oppressed?

Who cares. He sends browns packing and hates roasties and their abortions. He is like George Wallace and actually fights tooth and nail for his values.

He's not even there yet & he's started draining the swamp already. Go Judge Moore! Go!

What a fucking hero.

We truly are the best state.

I guess Mohamed's 10 year old wife is no longer okay with liberals.

>Standing up to Mitch

Well he just won me over. That old fuck needs to go asap.

>exaggerations and bullshit
This whole Democrat pushed shitstorm is a farce.

to be honest, I'm not sure. it wouldn't surprise me either way.

If I had to guess I'd say that he was theoretically pro-jew. but ultimately he's pro-christian. heavily pro-christian. don't know if he delves into the whole judeo-christian thing or if he's better than that.

but the point remains, he's about as good as we're ever gonna get with the current slate of politicians. You have to get over the urge to cast everyone out who doesn't 100% subscribe to white sharia and literally 0 jews died during the holocaust and so on. allies are people who aren't like you but are shooting at the same enemy you are. and the rancor the left has for this guy, and the extent to which they're trying to stop him, should tell you how scared they are of him.

that should be a huge vote of confidence to all of us.

this

"Can't Goy the Roy"

I like it

Why do they fear the Judge?

>who cares
It's extremely important because we'll have to watch him when he gets elected unless you want the kikes to continue to subvert our politicians
>best we have
That's the answer I was looking for I just wanted to know if anyone knew specifics. If he's at least semi pro Jew then it will be necessary to ensure he's not completely subverted. We can't just elect good enough politicians then let the Jews sink their teeth into them. Thanks for the answer friend

Roy "14 is old enough for the peen" Moore

Whoops see
But I do hope he wins. The charges seem bogus and he's better than another cookie cutter democrat that's for sure. Just wanting to know his feelings towards Israel that's it

McConnell is a swamp monster shill that needs to get gassed along with the Dems.

He refuses to remove the 6 vote rule, despite Republicans controlling all 3 branches of government, because he's taking bribes and also he's just a senile retarded cuck.

Your name was bad and you should feel bad

roy "the shitskin" moore
one drop rule, people. vote dem this time

*60 vote rule

Can't obscure the Moore

>tfw Dutch-made meme's will start the purge

Have a (you)

After this fiasco I'm pretty sure he hates jews more than mel gibson

Link please?
I want a full conference

same, I heard the church sounds like Sup Forums

>after this fiasco
Boy I hope so, but I bet he thinks it's just the Democrats and not the ones who own the Democrats. But hopefully it'll open his eyes ha

> green id
> near quad 7's
> Can't goy the Roy
Kek is near, digits say he has arrived.

FOUND IT
youtube.com/watch?v=oDiuFZzDNQc

Absolute madman.

>not very subtle

neither was Uncle Roy

Pious, patriotic, orthodox Jews have nothing to fear from Moore. It's apostates like "Rabbi" Elizabeth who should be very afraid.

Roy Moore Rural Retardation 101

>McConnel doesn’t diddle kids.

“He should step down!”

>Moore diddles kids.

“N-none of it’s true! S-see that little mark on the R in my s-signature? That’s not m-m-mine! It’s all a hoax! Jesus will protect me!”

The Republicans fear Moore because he is batshit crazy and will do and say batshit crazythings every day of his term so for the next 6 years every republican is going to asked by every reporter what they thought of the latest batshit crazy thing Roy Moore said or did and they don't want to have to pull another answer out of their ass every day.

That's why.

meanwhile, back in reality, senator frankenkike needs to go. This fucking groping jew has shouted from the hills, of his virtue, while all along he was fist fucking unconscious gentile women. I expect you faggots to do your due diligence in regards to this matter.

underrated, kek

Can't Shore the Moore
Can't Deplore the Moore

/OURBOYROY/

>WE HAVE TO WIN MOORE

Hi I’m Todd Akin I’m not the Senator in Missouri I look forward to hanging out with Roy Moore I hear the fish are biting over the next 6 years.

I guess the hole stopped looking like it's deeper than it was once it reached a certain point.

Guess he will keep digging.

>McConnell
He reminds me of Wormtongue.

Alabama will do the right thing and not vote Democrat. It really doesn't matter who runs as R

>moore wants less federal regulation
>host gay wedding in protest of freedom
Why are Jews like this?

yet christcucks still depend christianity LOL

The idea that Dems are putting so much political/social capital on this race in AL is bewildering.

>mouth open

This guy a fucking buffoon. A transparent bible thumping panderer to evangelicals. You guys like him because liberals hate him, but morons like this that got elected in 2010-2014 in the tea party wave is what is causing all our problems now. He doesn't stand for any thing he says, you know this. Hes not a democrat, just another yes vote for whoever is can pay in the future like all the other hypocritical bible thumpers in congress.

>“His focus,” she said of Moore, “is on his version of morality and limiting the federal government from interfering in how this version of morality plays out in the public square.”
Her accusation against him reads like a description of herself. It's exactly what she is doing.

I'm reminded of two pieces of wisdom that were proven again and again during the Trump campaign:
>the left always projects their sins onto the enemy
>the left has zero self-awareness

Sauce is he half nigger?

>not a democrat
Freudian slip there, shill faggot.

It looks like a frameup but people who wear their religion on their sleeve like Moore are waving a huge red flag, especially people who belong to the stupider religions which includes Evangelical Protestantism. You either have to be retarded or a conman to even claim to believe in that shit.

CAN'T TOY THE ROY!!!

I mean that as in yes, hes not a democrat, but saying hes "our guy" is fucking stupid. Hes doesn't give two fucks about you or what conservatives wants, only about his own ambition.

Lets be honest its not like he can say fuck jews 1488

how has no one posted this yet?

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/report-robocall-claiming-washington-post-reporter-seeks-damaging-information-roy-moore/

some excellent neet pulled off a dynamite kike impression pretending to be a post reporter looking to pay for more "witnesses" of moore's diddling. kek.

Smear campaign. Could also be a perv, but its too orchestrated by the Deep State Repubs colluding with the MSM. According to Instapundit the RNC stopped buying ads for Moore two weeks before the story broke. They were in on it.