Girlish Number

Say nice things about Chi-sama!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/itlvjf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She can't compare to the perfection that is Momoka.

I'd like to haterape her.

She wears an interesting shirt.

Chitose a shit, but id like to see her get her shit together.
>being so bad youre replaced next cour
That said, Momoka a best for wanting to be recognized by her own ability. Shibasaki got a bit better, and is cute when drunk. Yae a goofball. And AniHakase is girl-next-door material.
Im also routinely sorry for Gojou's loss.

She makes some nice faces.

>26 years old-- a proper woman
>cute personality
>adorable accent
>Three Kingdoms dork
>great body
>cat-shaped mouth

Is there really any thought that Koto-chan isn't best girl?

>no friends
>bullied at a previous institution
Is she 8man without the genuine thing?

The other girls are great too but last episode fully converted me to Koto.

>replaced next cour
Only in Yae's drunken, dark mind.

I want to sexually FUCK Chitose!

Damn, she's cute. I want to make her live her life correctly with my right hand.

I will protect this smile

I want to roll Gachas and bitch about SSR rates with her

I'd berry my sword in the chest of her MMO or MOBA character so hard that whoever could pull it out would be crowned MVP of Assists.

Chitose cowering behind her Onii-chan is the cutest thing she's done all season.

I'm going to masturbate to Chitose now. I just thought I would let you all know.

Is there some good fanarts of Chitose getting raped on pixiv?

Not really. But there's this.

Truly the best.

That's what friends are for! Just b urself.

I WANT TO SPOILER HER WITH PRESENTS AND FOOD

Even though she's a failure she's still optimistic and cheerful. Chii-sama is the best!

She is cute

She could be easily replaced.

She's very kawaii desu

Who is this qt?

Another person that Gojou-kun is forced to deal with. He lives a pretty hard life.

It's not a funny story

I'll admit this meme was funny the first few times, but does Watari really need to force this quote into his every work? It's getting annoying.

She has a hot brother.

>Momoka's "Of course it's not!"
That was pretty cute desu senpai.

Source?

This plus my hand.

a.pomf.cat/itlvjf.webm

That was brutal.

>beating up the only sober kid at the party

Why is Chitose so SHIT?

Only just got around to watching the episode. Just in case stitched weren't posted yet.

Stupid sexy chii-chan

>the bitchy ice queen is super stacked

Why is this allowed?

>chislut is smallest

Why hese bitches hate LN author so much.

I bet they earn more than them.

>cat-shaped mouth

How come she does not have the fang.

Oh boy, I sure like Yukino clones.

LN author are generally scum who write terrible pandering trash that gets them easy bucks because Japs have terrible taste

These VA's know what's up and are smarter than plebs with shit taste

Imagine how hard Gojou is there

Ans why the other dude is crying ?

She needs to be disciplined. With my dick.

Considering how easy she's getting along with their idea, do you think she'd down for a fuck or two if they asked her?

Because he's Shibasaki's manager and can't deal. "She never listens to anything I say!"

I dont understand this model of business

Pick a craapy novel to adapt > Choose a bunch or rookies to voice the characters > Leve the thing in charge of a jackass > release an unfinished and low quiality product > Insut the fans with that crappy product > Make a swimsuit video staring the old hag koto = profits ?

Best manager

Koto a best.

He has the hots for the qt manager but Gojo keeps getting all the bitches

Yukino wishes she has tits

You'll have to keep her drunk then

She's very lucky imouto is too drunk too see her hanging all over onii-chan, else there would be hell to pay

Gojou is a smooth talker.

The idea was:
1) Pick an LN with an existing fanbase
2) Put some cute noobies in the main roles
2a. Noobies because they are cheap to hire.
2b. Cute so they can do live events and build hype for the thing that way, basically doubling as idols.
3) Make the anime same as usual (this is where Kuzu fucked up).
4) Sell a shit ton because you have both a big existing fanbase AND the new one you created for your idol seiyuu to go with it.

In theory the only part of this that could fuck over the fans is if the noobie seiyuu are actually bad at acting, and not just "pretty good but not had a breakout role yet" types. (That and it being another shitty isekai LN every time, but that's what they want anyway so whatever.)

It's actually not a bad business model, and there are examples of it working well in real life. Kuzu is just an incredibly shitty manager.

You mean shitose and the others are bad at acting ?

I want Gojou to go to a reading cafe with Shibasaki Kazuha, where they can drink tea, banter and sometimes just enjoy the relaxing silence as they read. They'll talk about so much in the anime industry being fake and shallow, and so Gojou will tell Kazuha, with tears in his eyes, that he wants something genuine

>shitose

>he wants something genuine

That will mean he does ot want kazuha. She is anthing but genuine.

Only chitose is bad.

user, pay attention to what is making her unhappy. She is tired of cliche animes and cliche roles, and tired of being used like a piece of meat for fanservice. She wants something substantial to advance her skills and career.

Then why the fuck she is not asking her manager to get her a part in a drama or something. The ungratefull bitch.

I said in theory. Nobody expected Kuzu to completely fucking ruin the production schedule because he has no clue how to manage the making of an anime.

You'll note the one thing that DID sell well was the music CD, which is the one part of production he actually has any experience with.

10k is actually pretty shitty for CD sales

She does, constantly, and it's part of why he drinks so much.

Shitty for "normal" music CD yes, but actually pretty good for an anime OP that's not done by an already famous band like Bump of Chicken or something.

It's not amazing or anything, but it's solid, and actually pretty impressive considering how widely panned the show itself is (meaning it had less exposure and etc.).

Maybe authors are only putting out cliche things with plots that people don't get heavily invested in emotionally, since that is popular and sells; instead of more serious drama that deals with life issues

YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING WATARI YOU LAZY GIT FUCK??!! NO ONE IS WORRYING WHAT HAPPENS TO GI(A)RLISH OR QUALIDEA CHARACTERS!!! WHY ARE YOU LIVE TWEETING INSIPID COMMENTS DURING THIS ANIME WOULD YOU COULD BE WORKING ON STORY WHICH MADE YOU FAMOUS!!?? VOLUME 12 WHEN YOU SLACKER ??!!

I care way more about the Girlish Number cast than I do about the Yahari cast. 8man and Yukino can die in a fire.

I've never seen or read any of this guy's other works anyway, just gimme more Koto and drunk Shibasaki.

She won me over so fast this episode.

that's cool user, but the point is Kazuha would rather be voicing a Yukino

and Watari should be doing or saying something to keep himself relevant beyond end of this year because this anime is half done already.

why does a video camera have a cellphone camera overlay?

I'd rather him continuing the Girlish Number LN, yahari can be fucked forever.

What's the context behind this picture? There's a bunch of couples in the background. Is it safe to assume that Chi-sama was tied up, stuffed, and abandoned by her date?

I would cum inside of her and then leave Chitose, to raise the baby. Also I'd rather be with the Sakuga fetishest instead.

Why is Chitose so small? Did they downgrade her Chitoses compared to the LN and manga?

So what's the difference in meaning when Gojou and 8man respond to their imoutos pestering by calling them "The cutest in the world"?

what the fuck is wrong with Tea-sama

sad news for you, no new media for GN either, just 2 volumes of serial novel. so suffer along with the OreGairu fans because of Watari's sloth

There's no differences, they both want to pump their imoutos to the brim full with semen.

sarcasm, they don't want to feed their imouto's vanity even though they are siscons. they think their imoutos are cuter being insecure

Then whats the deal with those illustration with koto and Gojou ? Arent they love parthners ?

I... I wrote a song for Shitose.

Fuck you, Cunt.

I hope she'll hate it.

Strange, I usually mock my imouto by saying there's no way she'll be as cute as she was when she was 4.

Why would Gojou be crying?

Is he a bitch?

Who started this "I want to punch Chitose" meme?

That's still not the reason to act like a cunt to everyone.

same fag as the one who posted the song

Michlan a long time ago
but really who wouldn't want to punch shitose in the face

I'd rather bitch-slap Shitbasaki

Anyone that isn't an attention whoring namefag.

Z-grade seiyuu shitcanned on her first major role.