Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11646130
twitter.com/yanagi28yuto/status/797909723466985472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every boy is best boy

>every boy is best boy

This is true.
There are no worst boys.

The impending, crushing victory of best boy says otherwise.

Yuriofags are asleep.

Every boy is best boy, but some boys are even best than others.

For the future!

Some boys are more best than others.

Worse than omegaverse Hitler.

My nigga.

Literally BaldFat.

True dat

I can't stop laughing when I look at this

Agreed.

But Piglet is cutest.

Who's Uighur fuccboi?

>Rings in different hands

TRIGGERED

Chris is definitely worst boy, everyone else is cute and lovable

Gang bang dong

>strawpoll.me/11646130
>Fukushima disaster
D-don't bully!

In Russia they wear it on the right sometimes!

Agree.

Both faggots on the right or both on the left, I say.

Except for Gook dog eater, he is worst boy.

Nah, worst is from the worst country.

>worst country
Taco?

Worst than this degenerate?

Just like Sugita and Nakamura.

None can be more worst than worst corea.

I kind of wanted Victor to scold gay face for touching Piggy's ass.

This is too fucking cute.

Don't.

C-cute. Sauce?

It's even cuter when you realise that there aren't a lot of other ways that scene could have looked from the front.

I know, I love it. They get cuter and cuter each episode.

twitter.com/yanagi28yuto/status/797909723466985472

They're acting like a couple already.

Thanks, senpai

Gook ofc.

Would you this Russian slut?

And we still have 6 to go.

I keep telling myself not to expect it, but each week they make it more and more obvious.

If they fully commit I can't imagine how happy everyone will be.

I would comb his hair

Flashback with long haired Victor soon please.

Why would they even give him long hair if they weren't going to have flashbacks every episode?

DELETE THIS

What are these threads about?

Some bald and fat dude.

Daily "Yuri!!! on Ice" anime discussion.

Erosticism

Posting fanart

I still have Intoxicated stuck in my head from the last thread. Don't post pictures of Swiss you'll make it worse.

shipping

Not yet user.

I don't think I want to live to see Baldfat become a reality

Perfect. BaldFat and puppies all my dreams.

Is Makkachin dead 10 years later?

Medo-chan and Victor. I'm starting to envy her a lot.

Probably standard poodles live like 10-13 years. They also have hella hip problems.

She earned it by not giving a fuck about showing her weebness.
Still hoping for a cameo.

yes but she had plentiful litters and alongside running the onsen Victor will breed his poodles on occasion because everyone's happy when there's puppies in the house and people come from all over to Hasetsu to buy the descendants of Makkachin.

angry muslim is best

The only thing that would complete this for me is like Victor having a kid from an earlier relationship he forgot he had and forgets is still around.

based eros

>Yurio is actually his kid but he forgot.

Hmm, baldfat is truly yuri on ice

I don't think Yuuri can lose another dog. ;_;

She doesn't have to worry about everyone knowing she's a weeb, since she's almost a GOAT female skater now.

No, happy Otabek is the best.

So he knocked up Fairy's mom when he was 12? You know they're Russian I buy it.

How do I stop this show from turning me into a homosexual?

Get bald and fat.

Shipping men won't make you gay user.

I'm really anxious to see if Victor and Yuri's relationship will hold up after they aren't coach and student anymore. It seems like a lot of Yuri's character development and being close to one another comes from having Victor as his mentor. Will the feelings he thinks he has right now vanish when they arent working together anymore?

I never lost a pet 'cause I never had a pet to begin with, but it must be sad. I hope that your poodle can stay with you for a very long time, user!

I'm worried about it too. I'm afraid they'll part ways after the GPF.
But what kind of feeling do you think they are feeling? Do you really think they are in love?

By the time that they are no longer working together they will be married though. Like Yuuri will adopt victor onto his family registry, they'll run the hotspring together and breed poodles.

In all honesty though not going my fanfic-y full homo route I don't know. Yuuri seems like someone who once attached continues to care about people despite distance. Victor is where my concern lays. He seems like the person who needs to be in proximity to friends and family or else the relationship slips.

>shipping a 23 year old with a man almost 7 years older than him

I want to see two men fall in love

Are you refering to baldfat? Victor is 27.

oh. thought he was turning 29. nevermind.

I've never really thought about what will happen after GPF, but now I am it's making me depressed. God dammit, how did I get so invested in this series?

Love is love.

I never thought I would get anxious over a fictional couples future together. At least we're in the same boat, user.

27-23=4

Anyway 7 years isn't a big difference.

And even if he was what would be wrong with that? Plenty of people 23 are in good relationships with people 30. Plus an age gap like that gets you someone closer to settling down who has an established career yet they've still got a youthfulness to them.

I want Mila to be able to do backflips. She is STRONK.

He's 27, but even if he wasn't 7 years isn't that huge of a difference when the other person is 23. It's not as big of a gap maturity-wise as with a 18 and a 25 year old.

Same. I'm trying to hope nothing, but every week it gets harder. Kubo and Yamamoto are playing with our hearts. If I get a heart attack and survive, I'm going to sue them.

It's killing me on this one more then with free. That being said BaldFat isn't like my OTP or anything. I'm shipping everyone with everyone. But I'm worried about their relation with one another no matter if it's homo or not.

>had a beautiful arrangement of fish because I was so into marine biology
>used to have just some betas, goldfish here and there
>finally after saving all my vidya money and mowing lawns I got a full array of the best freshwater fish I could, and a tank
>tetras of all colors, blue diamond discus, long tailed platties, Tux guppies, and a swordtail
>to top it all off, for tank cleanliness and habitat help I had a little crayfish
>for a week and a half it was such a fun time, fueling my pursuit in my favored science field and just bringing me such joy
>till I got home from school one day and saw the corpses
>the tetras, so numerous and energetic were floating dead at the top of the tank
>what the goddamn fuck, how, why
>alright fine clean them out and take care of the rest
>worry for a while but figure something went wrong and it's sorted
>come home to find the bigger fish dead too
>only now I can see the wounds
>I can see their bellies torn open
>the sides chopped to bits
>and our little brown friend
>Mister crayfish has been feeding
>the little fish too dumb to realize they come to close and snip
>Death by cray
>now I'm distraught
>all my wonderful fish dying like this, my money down the toilet, literally in a way, and my dreams being crushed
>by that stupid little fuck
>next week they're all dead
>that little fuck is wandering the bottom as I remove corpse after corpse full of lament and some range
>until one day I come home to my mom on the couch with a pensive look
>I ask what happen and she brings me to the tank
>it's empty
>not a fish in sight and not a single fattened up crayfish in either
>I ask what happens
>she brings me to my room and points me to my cat spot
>lanky tuxedo who's been my friend since I was a toddler, curled up on the mattress
>she explains that she found the shell of my crayfish, with water around it when she went shopping
>bathing nearby was Spot, not a care in the world, and the tank pried open
Pets are...special.

>been busy, just start episode six today
>get to Christophe's routine
>barely five seconds in
>have to cover face with hands
>torn between laughing and being mortified

How did you all get through this? I hit the pause button five minutes ago and I can't bring myself to hit play again.

Wtf

You're not even at the worst part yet.

The song is lit.

I got they it no problem. I handle shamelessness pretty easily. Homestly the witch was actually harder to watch for me.

I'm concerned, but at least the ending kind of suggests they'll still be together by the next summer. I hope I'm right.

Weak

What if it's supposed to be the summer before the competitions? ;_;

That was the best/worst part. it's been my jam all week and I accidentally sang it to and old lady at work today

wew

I know. This is why I fear pressing play.

For some reason when I saw "Intoxicated" I immediately thought of Britney Spears' "Toxic. I could probably suffer through that easier.

I am, I really am. The screencaps don't bother me but damn is it hard to watch it unfold.

The witch actually had me laughing with the backstory behind it. This.. not so much.

That's... traumatic

This is still fucking hysterical.

I want to tenderly love Taco!