BREAKING: Keystone pipeline shut down after 210,000 gallons of oil leaked in South Dakota

AS FORETOLD BY THE PROPHECY

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/931288458110287872

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/23/us/north-dakota-pipeline-conflict/index.html
news.vice.com/story/an-anonymous-anarchist-takes-credit-for-ontario-pipeline-sabotage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKIJG DRUMPFG IMBREAACH

>leaked

yeah, right, because pipelines leak all the time all by themselves.

because people running those pipelines don't care if their oil worth millions spills out.

/endsarcasm

The belly of the dragon will drip water the belly of the dragon will drop water the belly of the dragon will drip water. Fuck the police fuck the FBI fuck the government.

corn nigger chimpout in 3....

youre retarded.

Sabotage.

MOSSAD

oh the irony.

Smartest post in thread. I would bet money that a leftist damaged the line

geez what a coincidence

Bet it wasn't an accident

fucking CIA niggers

This.
It's the type of aimless shit those idiots get up to.

>Oil and water are not the same

Short TRP

Ok OP how's does it affect us Americans?

Cold Snap ? or yes antifags

They've already tried

cnn.com/2016/11/23/us/north-dakota-pipeline-conflict/index.html

S A B O T A G E D
A
B
O
T
A
G
E
D

Or some featherhead who thought he could get free gas by tapping into it.

>A pipeline and a dragon are also not the same

210 000 gallons is practically nothing in the oil world. probably shut down very shortly after being detected. Did environmentalist protesters fuck around with a transfer pump station? It's happened quite a bit.

The internet is not a big truck

For perspective, an Olympic swimming pool is over 600,000 gallons.

"Leaked" guarentee it was sabotage.

Cap this.

For some more perspective, America uses about 19 million barrels of oil a day, if we assume each barrel is around 42 gallons, that's about 5000 barrels of oil lost, which is essentially a drop in the bucket. Going by current oil prices it's about a $275,000 dollar loss

oil is biodegradable, we make fertalizer from it.

Good point. It'll be cleaned up pretty quick. It's not even close to exon valdez that's for sure.

Sabotage?

Exon Valdez
>According to official reports, the ship was carrying 53.09451 million US gallons (1,264,155 bbl; 200,984.6 m3) of oil, of which about 10.8 million US gallons (260,000 bbl; 41,000 m3) were spilled into the Prince William Sound

But but they said it could never leak. State of the art pipeline.

sabotaged buy the same tree huggers that did not want it in the first place , so ruin the environment to make trump look bad .

trolling is a art

Who cares?

Fairly substantial pipeline leak if it was a leak......

Not even remotely substantial

It's harder to clean up oil in the ocean than it is on land. They will just dig up all of the dirt and transport it somewhere to be filtered.

Yep.

>a art
american education at it best

That sounds about right. Of course it was a wake up call and regulations made the industry much safer. Libtard eco radicals are going to make this pipeline spill seem like the end of the world.

It’s the cabal that did it. Pleiadians Have informed Trump of the situation. Stay tuned.

>Barely 200k gallons

And its nothing
1,000 times less than Deepwater Horizon

Don't they fucking x-ray the welds to make sure they're perfect??

How does this happen?

210,000 gallons/42 gal/barrel = 5000 barrels, who gives a fuck, minor spill. Gotta put it into gallons just to make it sound worse than it is.

100% sabotaged

BUT WHO DUN IT?

My money is on Warren Buffett

sabotage

THIS JUST IN: PEOPLE PROTEST FOR GOOD REASONS AND CORPORATIONS DON'T CARE ABOUT SOCIETAL CONSEQUENCES

ALSO FUCKING DRUMPF APPROVED THIS AFTER OBAMA SHUT IT DOWN

I wouldn't put it past them. I'd like more info on this pipeline leak though including where it was leaked. North Dakota is really barren and there's not many people, I'd seriously doubt it would effect anyone or anything

Lmaooooooo I guarantee a leftist blew a hole in the pipe

I did it

t.Putin

Transcanada corp (TRP, owner of Kestone pipeline) stood to be one of the big winners if KSA and Iran tensions went up, as expected.

Guess that plan has changed.

likely not. Oil in the Canadian province of Alberta was discovered when it naturally bubbled to the surface. (Mountains and shifting rock layers) To leave it would have been devastation. Pumping oil from Alberta is good for the environment cleaning it for future generations to enjoy!

You're right. It's a series of tubes.

Never knew that, isn't surface oil pretty rare?

pipelines are still less prone to accidents than when it was being shipped on warren buffet's trains

kek. oops

hi putin

Really makes me hmmmmmm...

But if it was...

Deep water horizon was its own level of fucked upedness. Like the southern coast of a continent owned by petro

I'm sorry my bad it was South Dakota, I can't read

HAHAHAHA!

O I L S H I L L S

B T F O !

T

F

O

!

How will they ever recover?

It was Russia.

>How will they ever recover?

About a week of cleaning up should do it

Maybe? Time and friction. Rising rock layers from the rocky mountains pushed oil deposits to the surface in Alberta. Fort McMurray is just a few hundred miles from the Rockies. Trudeau and Alberta's Premier want to politically sabotage the oil sands as much as possible so Canada has to keep buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.

oil faggots btfo.

reminder that black cube is helping stop the keystone pipeline on orders from Mossad.

It's a series of tubes

sage slide threads. Franken coverup engaged.

>that phase of keystone serves up to 600k barrels a day
>leak of 5k barrels

Noooooooooooooooo

leftist nigger sabotage

Fell for it

>Ancap
>Is completely retarded

Checks out.

Oh my God it’s a mirage. I’m telling y’all it’s sabotage.

>trump orders it to still be built
>jobs
>oil spill
>jobs
i wouldn't put it past trump to have loosened the bolts himself

Amazing how sabotage mates up with 'Prophesy' which, BTW, requires there to be a Prophet....anybody so up to fill that position and answer a few simple questions from the FBI? Didn't think so

at least someone else understands why israeli agents act in the US.

without a need for foreign oil israel becomes worthless

>Brand new pipelines dont leak
>Pipelines are the safest most efficient way to transprort oils and other fluids
> environazis sabatoged, they will sacrifice the environment to destroy their enemies

i was only petending

I do not believe this is a coincidence, or a 'happy accident.'

"The belly of the dragon will drip water" clearly refers to a natural disaster amongst the main rivers of China, the Yangtzee and Yellow rivers flooding

T U B E S
U
B
E
S

Really makes you think...
news.vice.com/story/an-anonymous-anarchist-takes-credit-for-ontario-pipeline-sabotage

Calling it now, they will find it is an act of "Bioterrorism" by tree huggers.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why a pipe bursting is big news and not just something an engineer can come and fix.

paid by mossad no doubt

The point is the enviromental damage, much more expencive than the oil loss.

>i was only petending

pretending you mong

Pipeline engineer here.
Pipeline bursting is a big deal because if anybody is close to the burst, they're dead. But yes, once it bursts it'll be shut down almost immediately, the product still in the line will burn off, and it'll get fixed.

But this is a leak...given how new this line is, and the protests surrounding it... probably sabotage. They're lucky they didn't blow themselves up.

*tree niggers

Wrong pipeline idiot. You're thinking of the Keystone XL pipeline, which hasn't even started

You all know that this is Trump's fault right? People were protesting against it yet he ignored them and now look what happened.

Drumpfcucks in damage control ITT.

We told you this was gonna happen drumpfkins. You really thought people were protesting against a pipeline if it were safe? Pipelines are known to leak all the time. Now watch and cry as Drumpf gets impeached over this.
>b-but muh sabotage
Keep telling yourself that. If you wish it hard enough you may end up believing it.

>Feign wanting diversity
>Make social welfare benefits that encourage single mothers by giving more money and benefits to single mothers and increase said benefits for each kid the mother has.
>Preach wanting more diverse communities and how our culture is a melting pot of different cultures and its a good thing
>Pass laws/city ordinances that make it illegal to "discriminate" against renters/prospective home buyers.
>Pass laws/city ordinances that change zoning laws to allow low income housing and HUD approved housing to be built in middle class housing projects.
>Pass laws that force banks to give homeowner loans to poor black people knowing they will never be able to eventually pay the loan payment increase (finance charges) when it hits after 5 years.
>5 years is enough time to shit up a nice middle class, mostly white community with drugs, prostitution, and violent crime.
>After seeing the changes, the middle class white people in the community move, leaving unoccupied abandoned houses
>Abandoned houses bring more crime, drugs prostitution.
>Now that most of the middle class white people have moved out of the neighborhood and property value is in the shitter, local Democrat politicians promise to crack down on crime.
>Police crack down on all crimes, huge numbers of black people get arrested (because they are the majority of the community now).
>Rich Democrats that started the diversity campaign for the city now buy up huge swaths of land, while the banks evict the black people that now can't afford their loans, and announce it's time to "Regentrify" the neighborhood.
>Democrats were the creators of the Ku Klux Klan
>Senator Robert C Byrd-Wv-D was the oldest Senator who died in office and was elected every term since the 1960s up until his death in 2014.
>Byrd was the top brass in the KKK
>All civil rights laws were voted against by Democrats
If you were really racists, you would be Democrats goys.

Help is on its way!!!