Tatarstan independence thread

Tatarstan independence thread

Fuck off CIA.

For what purpose

For ethnic nationalism

No more Muslim majority countries Europe plox.

subhuman have you forgotten the taste?

>conquer muslim people's land
>haha stupid muzzies! this is the power of the white race
>muslims conquer your land a few hundred years later, and take your women
>FUCK OFF SUBHUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao white people are P A T H E T I C

Muslims gave no lands except the arabian peninsula

>muslim people's land
Muslims aren't people.

Amazing argument

US balkanization when?

>implying we took land from you.

Tatarstan is a cool place; Christians, Atheists and Muslims are living together peacefully. Most people are religious only in name and rather secular irl.
Some fun facts:
- Tatarstan is kind of a pro-Putin stronghold (he received ~83% of the votes in Tatarstan compared with only 47% in Moscow for example)
- It has the 3rd highest standard of living in Russia (only beaten by Moscow and Saint Petersburg)
- 1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Russians and Tatars

I’m all for it, but there is nothing Tatar in EUROPEAN PLAIN. Back to Asia you go with your Bashkir, Kalmyk and other goblins

Another fun fact:
ugly inbred nonwhite subhumans

contribute to ISIS more than Chechen republic

have special relationship with Turkey

Turkish and Saudi funded schools are everywhere

I'll post some pics of Kazan. It's a very multicultural place and considered the islamic center of Russia. It's the 6th largest city in the country with 1.2 million residents

Sounds like some kind of sauce.

Quality thread. Well posted.

Look at those things built by ethnic Russians. Truly boggles your mind, isn’t it?

Now then, all Tatars must be removed from Tatarstan where they belong - Asia. Kazakhstan or some other chunk of land in Russian Federation doesn’t even matter

BASED Muslims!

Religious composition in 2015:
Islam 40%
Christianity 36%
No religion 16%
Other religions 1%
Undeclared 7%

>we wuz white now
Ugly dumb, inbred nonwhite scum

WE WUZ HUMAN

stfu look at the mosques
why would you kick them out of their homeland? they're not even causing any trouble like some caucasians do.

Exactly, Frederick!
We need to get rid of it by making it independent

Many Tatars look white. Take Katya as an example

>their homeland
Which is not Greater European Plain that’s for sure. It doesn’t matter for how long some nonwhite filth OCCUPIES landmass IN EUROPE - they must be removed

That's now white where I come from Nigger.

Looking White and being White are not synonyms. They are subhuman gooks and must be cleansed from OUR European lands

You literally conquered their lands tho

What do you mean? Expansion to Asia? Yes. European Russians did it. Before that Tatar, Bashkirs and other subhumans came FROM ASIA to modern day Tatarstan.

They must go back

her skin is paler than yours, redneck

Tatars are sub humans who should be exterminated.

You are posting photos of Crimean Tatars who have absolutely nothing in common with Volga Tatars

shut up Tatar nigger

>race is skin color
aRE yOU aN iDIOT oR jUST a jEW??

>nothing in common
Bar subhuman asiatic origins and being a hotbed for Turkish special agencies and Islamic shills

Lol butthurt Muzzie pissed that we retook Iberia, the Balkans,and Caucasia.

Will you fuck off
>subhuman,Tatarnigger mudshit
The absolute state of Germany.

Well at least I got another diaspora retard for my collection

I'm white

Then act like it you fucking kike

It’s funny how this particular subhuman thinks that posting pics of things built by Ethnic Russians will make an argument for NOT getting rid of tatar scum
No, you are not. Even 1/16 tatars must be genocided

Haхyя ты кpымчaкoв пocтишь, дeбc?

Then fucking post photos of bulgarians and macedonians as well, lmao

No

I actually posted crimeans once and another being kazan scum dressing into crimean shit in solidarity. No one cares about your “””””””diversity””””””””

I also dont get why that subhuman op made such a pointless thread on Sup Forums.
Tы ж дaжe нa aльбиoнcпикe нe yмeeшь пиcaть, eбaнaвт.

Гyглтpaнcлeйт в пoмoшь

>Hohol balkanization now
LMAO

Tatars need to stay on the steppes and just stay cucked to Russia. The mongoloids need to keep out of Moscow and other big cities too.

> tatar
> ethnic
Chose one.

Tatarstan is a soviet shithole on it`s way to tajikistan.

People, who are now "tatars" where white Christians and pagans. Soviets declared them as shitskin muslims and turk brothers. And now that shit is enforced in the region of white-man utopia, as Fact News is painting the image of "Russian" Federation.

Tatarstan is not really a steppe region. If you are talking about tatar mongols - they are a different nation altogether.
Baня, кaк нaхyй тaджикиcтaн, ты eбaнyлcя? Tы хoть был в тaтapии?

The only thing soviet declared them as is being “tatars”, they were muslims before. Christian tatars are a different ethnicity basically.

WHY?!

Tatars are Turks, Ivan

"turkics". Turk is a nation located in turkey.

post more cute girls like this

>Anatolia
>Turkic

For the last time!
The Turks came from Central Asia!

Anatolia is not turkic, retard, i did not say that, turks are turkic. But genetically, they are mixed with anatolians and greek. Central asian component is almost non existent in nowadays turks. Depends on the region though, i guess

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am pretty sure Turkish people have no connection to the Hittites

First, hittites were not the only anatolian nation, second turks wouldn't just kill everyone, they needed slaves and fuckbuddies

Tatars are still Turkic and all Turkic people are mongoloids regardless of the terrain they live in.

>mongoloid
Wow, look at that mongol, wow.

Shit, forgot pic. That turkic guy sure us mongoloid

And look at those mongols. Shit! Do i need to pay tribute again?