HAHAHAA POL BTFO AGAIN

Sorry losers, you wanted Al Franken to be crucified for groping women? Hah, guess again sexist racists, HE APOLOGIZED LIKE A MAN UNLIKE DRUMPF AND HE OWNED UP TO IT LIKE A MAN WHO RESPECTS WOMEN DO ITS ALL OK NOW
Al Franken today was presidential

Yeah that worked well for Louis CK.
Leftist hypocrisy is Al getting a pass for being a dem darling. I actually hope this happens. I hope they give him a pass and the resentment festers....

Franken admitted his crimes, therefore it's all confirmed true and he should immediately step down. Anything less is an insult to victims and marginalized people everywhere.

if you think that's bad, I had this fucked up dream where hundreds of A list hollywood men came forward and outed Betty White as a sexual predator.

Arnold: "Rode me and called me a machine"
Jackman: "Painted herself blue and raped me for hours on end"
Eastwood: "Pimped me out to her Golden Girls co-stars"

yeah too many years on Sup Forums methinks

haha you know the true listen and believers in the party arent gonna let this slide. just have to sit and watch

People really still don't think there's going to be a civil war, even with stuff like the Roy Moore situation? Daft cunts.

>UNLIKE DRUMPF
Trump apologized even though he didn't do anything.

just go to r/politics and you'll see they are all forgiving him and praising his amazing apology
r*ddit soyboys are disgusting

>he said sorry so rape is ok
is the left really this insane?

Hulk Hogan: "She just overpowered me."
Weinstein: "Nobody works in this town without going through Betty."
Charles Manson: "Taught me everything I know."
Feldman: "It was Betty."

>t. redditors

>rape

Big if true

Lmao he apologized guys... Let it go...

The fucking audacity of leftists. They should all be axe murdered

People like me!

fucking limp wristed soyim take off my god damned confederate flag you no ballz fuckwit

The difference is that democrats prosecute their rapists, republicans elect them.

>Trump apologized even though he didn't do anything.
>logic
>leftism
>choose

Why are Democrats so Jewish?

Groping women while they sleep is never acceptable, whether he apologized of not. He should immediately step down or get thrown out.

This. I hate numale soyboy bugmen.

>The difference is that democrats prosecute their rapists, republicans elect them.

Yeah...about that...

I had one two days ago with Hollywood men running around trying to assult girls. All of them running and hiding in sheer chaos. TJ Miller was in it, he was nicknamed Toe Jam. Was super retarded.

tikkun olam
they are communists at heart

I'm sorry that I punched a pregnant woman's stomach while fucking her, I take full responsbility for my actions and can assure everyone that it will never happen again.
Is it that hard Drumpfkins?!
Apologize!

Those were false allegations designed to harm him politically, it's not even remotely the same thing. They were all debunked, as well.

Yeah, definitely. Jews have been behind communism since its inception.

I also think Jews are slowly dropping whites as their host species; and moving-on to niggers, spics, and mulattos because they're easier to trick.

Admitting to a serious crime. Yes. Brilliant move let's see if it pays off.

By "prosecute", you mean "give a single hitpiece with minimal coverage, hand a slap on the wrist for having your views, and continue to elect them".

If they're innocent, why would you do anything more?

They are everything that they accuse nazis of being so they will probably try to kill everyone who is not jewish affiliated once they got robot workers to care for their needs.

By debunked you mean confirmed by the man himself?

but then they're going to genetically engineer themselves to be nordic... a curious race of people.

I always thought Al Franken was gay.

I'm not too convinced since your side had more coverage of white dorks holding tiki torches at night more than men who sexually assaulted women from their camp. Either they have double standards or misplaced priorities, but it ultimately shows that they don't take it seriously themselves. Which I wouldn't mind if they weren't actively trying to deplatform the right frequently with sexual assault. Everything they accuse the right of doing is what they are doing tenfold in private.

this whole "sexually harassed women" thing could be a ruse to make him look straight. wouldn't be surprised if tom cruise gets accused of nothingburgers next.