Whites are civilize-

>whites are civilize-

Fucking subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=9A7RoSQx58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Blacks would have tied him up and lit a tire on fire around his kneck.

Also this guy must have been a terrible slave. Id get my money back.

>if whites behave exactly like blacks, that makes them better than blacks

I'll take the bait just for a minute. Then I'll move on.
Do you believe that black people were kings in Africa?
That they were the ones who built the civilizations which built the pyramids?
Those pyramids that were built with horrific slave labor?

lol

Too bad the owner didn't cut off his faggot head huh nigger lover?

Keep trying soyboy.

Its our burden to bear.

What a rip-off.

I could get a PS4 for $400

It's ok.

Getting rid of the smell alone cost over $400.

>blacks are civilize-

They only made it as far as the first knife and then immediately began nigging.

Whites ended the slave trade internationally. Also look at the Arab slave trade in Black Africans for 800 years.

The one smart things arabs did was castrate their slves. No bitching decedents and half nigs to deal with.

Jesus this makes me angry.
When is someone going to put in place proper compensation for all the terrible shit that white people have done.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
Rhodesians Never Die

That's what you get when you spill paint in the garage

Whites started abolitionism.
Slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa to this very day.

Slavery was the only time when niggers were useful.

God bless slavery.

ooga booga kill whitey

where the white wymens at

I was just reading that more immigrants have come to the US from Africa since 1965 than all of the slaves during colonialism. Apparently africa is a shithole. Who would have imagined?

Do you have any idea what a disobedient piece of shit this nigga was???

King Leopold did nothing wrong

sorry whos the subhuman again?

this is now an anti nigger post

imagine that nigger without such agressive training. a lot of our nigger problems have to do with them being coddled too much. since they lack the IQ to behave properly, one has to resort to methods that will get through to them.

>Fucking subhumans.
And whipping them

Nigger wouldnt listen. I bet he stopped doin whatever he was doing.

Almost forgot about this one

Stop trolling

I’ve seen this photo my entire life in every article or book on slavery. Do they have any more? Seems like an isolated singular incident.

Whites are the kindest.

No joke but this is how native African blacks describe why they mete out such harsh physical punishment to their own countrymen. Watching that Louis Theroux in SA (he has done a few) but there is one black security guard who beats the shit out of captured blacks. Basically they say they dont comprehend anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Was your intended target ants, when you decided to upload that picture, you stupid nigger fucker?

what is this a picture for ants?

Yes

what whites d i d to blacks:
>whipped extremely hard
what blacks s t i l l do:
>tie people up and burn them at the stake
>also spread the black plague

at least they make good parents

I think as long as whites pretend we're the same the worse things will become. our nogs need more of the "medicine", better yet they should go home and get it from their own
youtube.com/watch?v=9A7RoSQx58s

But not good drivers

>nigga I can't afford no stroller on da gibs I getz

did they died?

muslims still do this
you're a self hating white cuck german
go to hell
feels bad man

Someone got flattened and no one seems to notice.

>niggers are stup

this one has an iq above 80
atleast

That guy actually had a genetic disease where his body overproduced scar tissue called keloids.

It was only jewish slave owners who beat their slaves, slaves were expensive and costly and were critical to keeping plantations going, I don't beat the fuck out of my working animals on my farm. Whites didn't beat their slaves because they needed them to be fit and healthy to do work. Only jews did because their jewish cousins who owned the slave trade would just get them new slaves for free.

You can tell by the lack of muscle tone on that piece of farm equipment that it wasn't worth a fuck, and needed some persuasion.

Not all black people are bad. My wife's personal trainer is black and isn't a convicted felon....

cuck

One of the first pills I swallowed was learning in my teens that slaves were fucking expensive, about the price of a car today. We know from records how much slaves were sold for. A $200 slave in 1850 would cost $5000 today. Why would a farmer beat a slave for shits and giggles just to lose the productivity? Not saying no slave was ever mistreated, but people probably don't know they were a major investment

>Someone

look closer it's a nig

>slavery is uncivilized
Who decided this?

Serious, those cunts weren't fucking cheap. Why would you spend so much money on something you're using to help your business grow and thrive and then just beat the shit out of it so it can't work anymore.

It really is like buying a new car then smashing the windows and cutting the tyres. Only jews beat their slaves because they got them for free because they owned the slave ships and they could just ask cousin shekelstein for a new one. Jews also owned more slaves than white anglos for the same reason.

>"Subhumans" says Tyriq as he lives in a white country using white inventions to complain about whites

SAGE

>insults blacks
>first ancestors were blacks
Hypocrite.

enjoy ban.

Id like to refer you to this, have a wonderful day

Fucking this

Why can't fags on mongolian poststamp collecting forums do anything right.