What's with calling Trump supporters bots now? Is this some troll from the left?

What's with calling Trump supporters bots now? Is this some troll from the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

botometer.iuni.iu.edu/#!/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the same way shills on here call Trump supporters Russian or project their own shilling.

They are taught by the Jews obviously.

By doing that shit, these leftists only radicalize normies more and more.

>mfw fresh batches of unironic nazis soon

They used to use Troll, until they found out that we take pride in that term.
Also, the BOT thing is completely retarded. If the guy believes it is a bot why is he arguing with it.

Because Trump supporters couldn't obviously exist! Nobody could ever possibly think differently than the enlightened leftists, so we must all be Russian bots!

wait so you’re telling me liberal trash actively and deliberately ignore reality and scream lalalalalala internally every time a superior, logical viewpoint is expressed?

this is breaking fucking news. this guy is onto something.

They are so delusional they unironically actually think Trump has no supporters and that his only support is from fake social media profiles controlled by Putin.

The new internet is bots botting bots.

They're obsessed with the concept of Russian hackers. It makes more sense to them then there being millions of people who disagree with them, because they're mentally children.

Just reply with; CTR Shill

>the proper term is automaton you racist piece of shit I can't believe in the current year people are still using the b-word.

exactlywent from jews jewing jews to bots botting bots

what if all of Sup Forums was a bot and you are the only one posting ???

like aZn butts, visit t1nyurl . com / ssdux8din!

It's the internet equivalent of plugging your ears and saying "la la la I'm not listening"

At least our shills can't in2 logic, these replies are clearly fair points.
I think we broke leftists, turns out when brainwashed people get bombarded with reality and reason non-stop they get very angry and believe whatever the MSM tells them to keep their world view going

Only some. They don't produce quality content and I avoided that anyway.

>They can't debate
>They're wrong on every issue
>They live in a constant of denial

This is a great thing. They look irrational to think everyone is a bot because they disagree.

The liberal is in a constant battle with reality and any sense of natural law.

It's much easier to claim everything is a bot or a Russian so they've been hilariously trying to deny thay someone could have a different opinion.

I thankfully haven't had to expose myself to IRL libshit circles, but I have a morbid curiosity regarding their conversations.

This faggot being verified makes this even better.

They need to be studied and cured.

Because of the fucking MUH RUSSIA narrative.
>you dont agree with me so you're a bot!!! #muhresistance

>bots
It's a way for them to dismiss anything you say while at the same time making themselves feel like they greatly outnumber living,breathing, Trump supporters.

Anyone who supports Trump or goes against the MSM is labeled a bot

Brezneyev says there is no cure. Just send them all to Hawaii and we'll airdrop them food and iphones and film them going all Lord of the flies on each other.

Probably picking it up from the responses to people telling the CBTS they're getting schizo - always "shill! BOT! CIA!" It's spreading fucking everywhere.
It's been a fun thing to watch but I am really tired of it now. It NEEDS to go to /x/.

I don't have any idea about how to cure them beyond unplugging them from their constant feed of indoctrination.

As for studying them, it's pretty conclusive that there's an immense need for social recognition and/or something wrong with them that they need accepted.

The smug liberal circle jerk is the most powerful weapon on earth.

Meanwhile deflecting from Shareblue/Media Matters that actually does use bots to influence for the leftist narrative.

Some people have a hard time accepting reality. "Uh, it must be bots! It must be Russians! I feel like a woman, please chop my dick off!"

Its the Russian narative. They think everyone is a Russian bot

Slow the fuck down. Have numerous, high profile, conservative Twitter accounts not been proven to be Russian provocateurs and consequently deleted?

The site is rife with phony accounts tweeting distracting bullshit to derail conversations. This is proven fact.

Liberalism is a form of mental illness. Life is a lot easier for these people if they pretend everyone they don't like is either A. Nazis B. Bots or C. Russian agents. Sometimes they may even combine all three and call you a Russian Nazi bot.

They can't handle real debate, which is why they do this.

They literally think we are all Russian bots lol

They need to falsely label then dismiss everyone like bigots to fill the gaps in their logic.

New-wave liberals are intellectually scared. They will never engage in an argument that could counter their worldview because they do not want to be wrong.

Unironically, this is the answer. The MSM has radicalized them.

>Slow the fuck down. Have numerous, high profile, conservative Twitter accounts not been proven to be Russian provocateurs and consequently deleted?

Uh, no?

No they have not and no it is not, burgerbot.

They used to call Ron Paul supporters paulbots. It's a form of dehumanization

It's the new "la-la-la I can't heeeear you!"

They are referencing the robots from /r9k

Um lets see.

>Russian bots posting pro Trump memes on Twitter.
>Russian bots posting pro Trump memes on Facebook.
>Colluded with Russia to steal the election.
>Very few of the 30% of the country who support him know how to use a computer due to rural and suburban retardation.

Hmm I wonder why they’d be called bots.

Um lets see.

>Russian bots posting pro Trump memes on Twitter.
>Russian bots posting pro Trump memes on Facebook.
>Colluded with Russia to steal the election.
>Very few of the 30% of the country who support him know how to use a computer due to rural and suburban retardation.

Hmm I wonder why they’d be called bots.

Hillary had tons of bots on reddit facebook and twitter but I guess thats cool because its your work.

We this is just sloppy.

Anyone else ever been accused of being a bot in FPS games?

This is exactly the same thing. When your aim is just THAT good, it's all they have left.

The biggest bot of them all

Entitled leftist? You’re still supporting Trump after the tax bill or the healthcare bill fiascos? Literally siphoning money to the rich and you’re calling the left entitled? You deserve to be poor loser.

I strongly believe the bots were employed through a Soros Foundation for Hillary - there are many on youtube that say the same shit in the comment section everyday. Try and engage them and all they do is call you names.

Its the Saul Alinsky tactic.

I have my old election folder around somewhere. Idk were. There were so many hilbots during the election. The R*ssians had a shit ton of bots but it wasn't just for Trump, many of them were BLM shilling, anything that upset the order (old school Soviet shit applied with new tech basically). Most of the bots I actually noticed during the election were Hilldog's bots, and they were much, much worse at hiding it than literally anyone else.

Maybe this shit is projection. I've been called a bot and Ivan and all sorts of shit like that for criticizing the war effort in Syria. They call nationalists all of that, and Nazis and worse.

Ice Cream? I love ice cream!

Low quality

Are shills unironically saying the rural/urban line still? Lmao, please don't stop this

They think we're bots. Its their version of CTR but retarded.

Source? Did you actually watch the congressional hearings dumbass? No, because that would totally ruin your narrative wouldn't it fuck face?

But keep pulling stats out of your estrogen-filled ass and hope people as retarded or dumber than you believe it. Great strategy asshole. You are doing great, LMAO

That makes us pissed at cuckserative in the Senate not Trump you dunce.

If you use a regular twitter account, the one not for shitposting. If you have any Trump things, when you search it in their "algorithms" it'll say your a bot
botometer.iuni.iu.edu/#!/

He said enlightened leftist, bud.

This is the most hilarious part of the whole thing. The Russians can’t actually control American elections, but they damn sure would like everyone to think they can.

This guy gets it. I was constantly banned from quake servers the first year I had a cable modem.

I have an idea on how to cure them user...

They know that calling someone racist doesnt work anymore, so they moved on to calling people bot to "win" an argument.

Probably the same way that you Trump tards assume anyone who disagrees with you is being paid by the Clinton foundation.

They unironically think we're russian AI programs

I mostly just think they’re retarded. Like (You)

They think coherent replies that don't agree with them are Russian bots.
Not that hard to understand desu

Subversion tactic, they just claim that whatever they disagree with is a certain thing and try to discredit it. There is a lot of shilling going on lately on Sup Forums too though, so it must be those sorobux making their way over here from those fags on reddit.

Remember if you see, 1 post by this ID, all caps screaming, inflammatory remarks that seem stupid, infographics/charts with no basis, memeflags, inaccurate use of memes, reddit spacing, and obvious divisive topics (racebaiting, projew/antijew, muhrussia, feminism bs) it's probably a shill thread. Sage, hide thread, and move on.

Whatever they're trying to do it seems to be make us waste time on divisive topics instead of pooling together our time and energy to find more damning evidence for corruption in the government and the like.

They don't want anyone paying attention to the extent of their own bot use during and after the elections.

Sheeeit man. Faceberg is the worst. Go into any comment section on any lefty post. Its the same shit over and over
>DRUMPF!!!!
>45!!!
>PUSSY GRABBER!!!
Defend the president at all, or even just ask for proof of any wrongdoing, and you are dismissed as a russian bot. They even say shit like “oh look at this guys profile, total bot”
But then when you check their profiles its all obvious fake accounts with barely any posts.

Fuck this augmented perception

One day they will realize what they oppose is a prideless ideology that utilizes a machine of socially-needless neckbeards.

>They don't even virtue signal
>They don't need hugs
>they don't even need a safe space
>HOW CAN CANADA EVEN COMPETE

It’s an established FACT that Russian bots have supported Trump on Twitter and Facebook.

Once Mueller has cheetoh dick locked up, you will see all of his online support disappear, since the only Americans who support him are rural and suburban retards who can’t use a computer.

BOUGHT

This shit is all over the place. It has pretty much killed Fark. I wish Drew would just nuke the politics tab.

They are so used to getting their own way that as soon as they start losing they are forced to doubt the basic fabric of the reality around them. This is equivalent to believing that anyone who disagrees with them in person is a russian android,

Dumb people being manipulated by slightly less dumb people.

Normalization of schizophrenia.

B O T
O
T

>A bot calling Tump supporters bots

Like how jews accuse others of their wrong doing to create confusion. As above, so below.

Do we call tne left drones then? Idk the lexicon

You all need to learn why Russia is hated so much.

Research the Bolshevik Revolution. And the rise of the White Guard.

There is an absolute reason and it's "them"

Sooner or later we will hear about deathcamps in Ukraine.

>copies "JIDF" tactic like 7 years after /News/ is deleted
normies are pathetic

Go back to Russia, bot