Gu-guys...? Is this true?

Gu-guys...? Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

iggymakarevich.com/phillip-citroen-and-adolf-hitler-photographed-in-tunja-colombia-in-1954/
elexpediente.co/dueno-la-casa-teusaquillo-donde-se-alojo-hitler-bogota/
youtube.com/watch?v=eno216_6s3E
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fzr3xVnDo
youtube.com/watch?v=krRsXG-EbgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much.

Yeah and NASA never went to the moon, and pizzagate is real, and the Earth is flat.

CIA documents revealed that it was in fact true.
Dig them up yourself though I cba.

They exist.

Nasa lost the video, Pizzagate got a bullet through the hardrive.
Earth is flat, I doubt it. However, I'm not a fucking true blue believer like you obviously are.

Nice try at covering up pizzagate, Schlomo

Hey look a pedo shill mentions pizzagate among bs theories

Pedo shill.

Not really lost. Footage wouldnt have made it through the van allen belt on return.

CIA documents revealed that Fuhrer arrived alive to Colombia (1955).

Hitler in Colombia (1955)

But Pizzagate is real. What's so hard to believe about a bunch of high-ranking politicians running a massive pedophilia ring. Pedowood is basically confirmed, so why is bringing it into the ring of politics so hard to believe?

Fuck off shill.

Honestly though this account isn't very reliable. I mean even if he did go back, what's the big deal anyway? He had no power at that point.

The CIA admitted theres a strong possibility he escaped to Argentina. The establishment admitted this you fuck. What more do you need.

Yes... is true.... iggymakarevich.com/phillip-citroen-and-adolf-hitler-photographed-in-tunja-colombia-in-1954/

>what's the big deal?
You other than the world's officials straight lying to the rest of the world. I guess not much of a big deal.

>shill desperately trying to bundle psyops and reality together so one can discredit the other
good try there kiddie diddler, but you're still human trash and will burn in hell.

YES THE FBI AND THE CIA HAVE CONFIRMED THAT HITLER DIDN'T DIE IN THE BUNKER AND THE RUSSIANS KNEW IT TOO

The "Führer cowardly killed himself!" narrative doesn't hold anymore.

It is a pretty powerful narrative to destroy.

>"cowardly" killed himself
>"bravely" ran away to Argentina

Umm.. no, try again sweetie

Hitler's house in Bogota
elexpediente.co/dueno-la-casa-teusaquillo-donde-se-alojo-hitler-bogota/

Good point

They do this literally all the time. I'd rather have a bigger lie uncovered than this desu senpai.

Is the guy on the left supposed to be Hitler? Everything matches except for his ears. Look closely.

>so?
That's my point if they lied about this what else are they lying about? We know it isn't really 6 million Jews so why would they keep using that number?

Obviously to push the "narrative" that (((they))) are the victims of the six gorgillion! They obviously lied about a lot of shit but I doubt this would open a can of worms. Who knows though.

So what makes most sense, in working for your nation?

* Kill yourself
* Take the nearby StG44 and valiantly fight to the death, only for the soviet state media to probably just paint the killing yourself narrative they were going for anyways, because a brave last resort isn't good for the propaganda
* Become a prisoner of the allies, Nuremberged and name tarnished even more through a mock trial, only for it to end in the killing yourself narrative they were going for anyways (or otherwise just hanged)
* Flee to a country where you can start your work anew

The last one makes the most sense, in any perspective, and it's more respectable to eat your pride and try to fix things anew.

Who the heck knows, maybe some things aren't as bad as they could have been because of it.

It would fuck up the entire timeline user Jews would have to answer to the lie they spread. It could fuck up the order we have now.

No. Why would Goebbels' entire family have to die, but an already unhealthy Hitler got to live?

It just documented a CLAIM that he was alive.

Movie Capricorn One is to Moon Landing ,as movie Boys From Brazil is to this ' theory '. Why would ((( they ))) make that movie ?

>Gu-guys...? Is this true?

No.

First, it was a rumor spread by the Russians, who were his enemy. They had his body and skull fragments for years, checked against original dental records.

Secondly, Hitler was a very weak and physically ill man. He suffered from severe Parkinson's Disorder at the end of his life. He would not have survived the long trip to Argentina.

The fuher died in Germany. Deal with it.

I am the führer

Humans wouldn't have made it through the Van Allen belt on entry or return, it's why we don't have the tech to return today. "Muh fluke hole in the belt that we can't replicate"
fuckin kek

Hitler died in Argentina:

youtube.com/watch?v=eno216_6s3E

youtube.com/watch?v=x0Fzr3xVnDo

youtube.com/watch?v=krRsXG-EbgI

the fuhrer was never real

what???