Who can beat him

Who can beat him

Easy.
Kumagawa's certainly the better character,though.

Literally everyone

Legitimately beat and not in the "he completely wrecked the other party but declared himself the loser at the end of the fight for some completely arbitrary reason" way? Medaka, Ajimu, and Fresh were the only ones in Medaka Box, but honestly anyone who has reality-bending bullshit that can outdo his own.

Do you think Nisio regretted writing a story where the only likeable character was a villain?

I can beat all of them by turning my computer off.

He becomes a friendly after he loses to medaka

How do you not like Zenkichi? The only thing you can hold against him is turning down other girls for Medaka. Anshin'in-san was also god tier, as was Shiranui and Naze.

Because you can't write out the most popular character in your manga

in the popularity polls? almost no one.

The only character I really had any fondness for outside of Kumagawa was Nabeshima, but she never really got enough screentime to be great.

Better question is "Who can he beat?"

Literally anyone.

see . Kumagawa is overpowered.

You must actually be a power level fag to misunderstand how narratives work so badly.

>but honestly anyone who has reality-bending bullshit that can outdo his own.
reading is hard

Feat wise, It's hard to beat him because of Book Maker, Book Maker literally seals the abilities of his enemy and puts them into the same level as Kumagawa. So reality warpers won't stand a chance too.

But he never had Book Maker and All Fiction at the same time, did he?

Mirei from inou battle
She can steal any power at the moment of activation. She can steal it before she even knows what the power is.

Assuming they have no prior knowledge of each other's abilities, the instant Kuamagawa tries anything is the moment he loses his power.

She can steal the power to freeze time, stealing it the second her opponent tried to activate it, so I'd wager she could steal all fiction before it erased her power.

>She steals Kumagawa's
>He can now win
>She has to lose

Is that part of his power? I thought it was just because he was such a pathetic being that the world itself conspired against him.

>tfw your waifu is relevant to power level discussion.
>vs your husbando
A feeling so complicated

He had both at the same time after he was killed by Munakata

Zenkichi sorta beat him, didn't he? The ninja clone thing anyway.

bad show

Irrelevant. He can't win.

>Who can beat him

Cancer