Time to start the propaganda war

Start making propagada for 2018 you NEET fucks. We need a movement akin to the General election.

Mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=X1032f6mHIY

youtube.com/watch?v=IewGJLFYdUA

>tfw you've been serving in the great meme war since it began

I want out of this trench, I want off the front

Deserters will be shot on sight

What

You guys are playing right into the trap that ((they)) set. This crap is to make an atmosphere where its unacceptable to make a move on a woman, and you cucks are going to rush in the new era. Who cares is Al Franken grab her tits. She literally makes a living whoring her tits out.

Shills have fallen to new lows

we don't care about dems nor the republicans, Trump has 3/7 years to fix america and if that doesn't happen for whatever reason you must be insane to believe in a political solution especially coming from the the established cucks, make your own propaganda

the entire obamacare video is dedicated to calling out RINO cucks, did you even watch it?

Quality maymay. ((())) gets jealous when they see this quick shit made for pockets

No this is where whites become the Jew and still hit on women.

i'm looking at you, bergdahl.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

Yeah def we talk about hating bergdhal everyday don't we fellow pollacks

These sexual allegations are a plot to spark a feminist revolution.

Those don't actually happen. They just loom figuratively.

Not good with photoshop but my phone has a universal remote built in so I've been turning off cnn wherever it's being played.

You could say I'm doing my part

The only acceptable punishment for anyone who assaults Leeann Tweeden is death.

Trump can't fix America without a larger republican majority in congress. Otherwise Cuckservatives like Susan Collins and John McCain will keep blocking his agenda

can we (and our Russian masters) meme a recall effort in MN for Sen. Frakengroper?

Christ.

Very good OP. The 2nd one is inspiring. I hope to see them everywhere

White hos need to stay the fuck out of the sun!