THIS KILLS THE LIBERTARIAN

THIS KILLS THE LIBERTARIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b2jQ42hVY8c
citylab.com/equity/2017/03/portland-anarchists-want-to-fix-your-streets-potholes/519588/
youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the free market filled it up with water idiot look at it

There are people who unironically believe that the government builds roads

>implying potholes are difficult or expensive to fix

where we are going, we don't need roads

>tfw the asphalt ban of 1998

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

what the fuck is happening in ohio?

youtube.com/watch?v=ecypVZhu0QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b2jQ42hVY8c

There aren't many good contractors out here... it's flyover country afterall

My city spend millions upon millions on roads, and crews are constantly, CONSTANTLY, working on them, and the roads never stop looking like complete third world shit, sonetimes even worse after they get worked on. Fucking scam.

My whole neighborhood just got privately paved by collecting donations from the residents you're a fucking faggot baiter

>it's hard maintaining infrastructure in a country the size of USA
Shocking!

Because we will have tanks?

Implying people are capable of manual labor anymore. I bet you the calico cat on the front porch that 9 out of 10 of the goons here can't change a tire.

dude you could literally teach two 15 y/o teenagers who can drive a truck how to fill potholes

Oh and what the whole collect taxes of fuel for roads, and spending two thirds on everything but roads is working how?

Do you live in Pennsylvania? My town roads are ten times better then the state roads

Michigan?

Everyone knows you can't count on city governments to fix potholes. That's where Ron Swanson comes in.

I couldn't even make people believe that public school teachers were government employees. Pretty tough to "redpill" people when you need to start from the beginning and slowly walk them through every fucking step. I guess that's the idea behind letting the public education system be so shit. A barrier of stupidity.

>live around lake outside the city
>25 other homes/cabins
>dirt road
>everyone pitches in some money to pay a private paving company to pave the road

Think anti gravity and teleporters

What is a privately owned toll road?

Just go out with a shovel and some rocks and dirt once a year and it's fine.

citylab.com/equity/2017/03/portland-anarchists-want-to-fix-your-streets-potholes/519588/

Ancap question: who will fix the roads.
Apparently antifa commies will do it themselves.
Ahahaaha, like pottery.

Proof or hell

i guess all of canada is libertarian then because that's what all our roads look like
this was downtown

>10% do nigger-tier work.
His math checks out senpai

This kills the stateist.

Do you mean the ancap? Or what?

doesn't this support libertarianism?
because the libertarian would buy the road and have it made with concrete which would last decades in good condition, a technology that is 2000 years old. Instead the government pays crony contractors who pave it with oatmeal which is destroyed the next week in order to get more money for more oatmeal work

Youngstown is a favella. No jobs. No money. No roads. Its a case model for rust belt poverty overun with minorities.

>fill it up in 30 minutes
Mixing concrete is not very difficult.

> implying you will do shit, being the lazy scum you are

The raid is statistically garbage. The pothole is a free market opportunity

>rocks and dirt
Are you trying to make a road patch or trying to kill the next person to drive over the fuck doing 60?

Ohio literally decides elections my main man. Has the epicenter of buissness and commerce in the Midwest.

>implying you're not projecting

>being such an old-world apartment-dwelling yuropoor cuck that this concept seems unbelievable

>implying that fixing the pothole is the logistical challenge instead of diverting traffic

>9/10 people can't change a tire
>Meanwhile I'm over here with a hydraulic jack in my trunk just waiting to get a flat so that I can change that shit fast as fuck
>Now that I have this jack in my trunk I'll never get another flat
>Too paranoid to help random assholes with flat tires
This is an abstract kind of feel.

holy fuck.. that was hard

San Francisco. They fucking re-paved an entire district taking two years to finish, and one year later dug it all up to put new pipes in. Now it’s back to dog shit. There’s plenty of other stories like that.

Fuck off fag. I just said they make it worse when they’re done. They stand around doing nothing but pretending to work sometimes digging up the same spot over and over again. Incompetent workers. Overcharging contractors. And bribes to city politicians galore. Get the fuck out of here with that “shocking” shit.

>implying diverting traffic is difficult

And then the Libertarians of the neighborhood reach into their own pockets to hire a private company to come and fill in the pothole with asphalt.

Next?

>The government needs trillions of dollars to fix the roads
The who will fix roads argument is silly

MUH ROADS!

This. Australia is currently going through one of the largest infrastructure developments and they haven't hired a single fucking person. They have just paid 3 times the amount for contractors with 2/3rds of that going to the company which actually doesn't do anything besides cover insurance.

The work might take 7 years but the government is so retarded that they will just spend those extra tax dollars. Then we have our internet rollout where they actually formed a public company and have just failed on every level. Mainly because the government cannot manage a budget for shit, they give a set amount and everyone is forced to spend exactly that because those which do the budgets won't let that transfer over to the next year they will see that money given as a waste.

As a libertarian, I fill that hole with metal spikes and open a tire shop a mile down the road, and a tow truck business, etc.

Sorry fag rant wasn’t for you, it was for

She is queen of the mutts.

And then the rest of the community beats your ass for violating the NAP.

>implying roads are even needed in an advanced ancap utopia complete with hovercars and teleporters

>dem milkies

Get on any type of road other than residential = enjoy being red goo on the road bud.

So you have been watching the Liberty Mutual ads with the numales.
I can change a tire, rebuild an engine, and hell build a lot of things.

Exactly how bad is her hairline, she is always covering it up.

Im going to space. Fuck y'all and your nigger roads.

> What is the freeze/thaw cycle?

That's what an arab looks like without niqab.

Auto-scanning toll-pass at every intersection of every major road. Each car has a mandatory RFID in it to be scanned scan. A few cents comes out when you turn onto that road. Each major road has its own fund set aside that had the money collected by said booths to pay for any repairs/re-paving. Failure to have funds to pay toll booth, or no RFID sticker = fined.

Any problems?

Thats cool, you can pay the $20 toll every time you cross over the road I built through town. Don't try to cross without paying or i'll exercise my property rights and kill you in self defense.
Maybe we could work out a deal, though, and line my road with your traps and work together to maximize profit?

They do, at least in the north

Yeah? I'll bet she can suck the chrome off a garden hose.

>she

The government pays people to build the roads. You didn't really think anyone thought that senators and congressmen would go out and lay the asphalt themselves did you?

Did you clear that with the state first? I heard some old dude built some stairs in a canadian park for $700 dollars. The city estimated the project to cost $50-60k. The city then wanted to tear down the stairs.

So macho! Good for you swety, we are all very impressed...

no, this does.

>What is air entrainment into the concrete mix?
Concrete if done properly lasts far longer than other materials.

I forgot about that story..

God I hate the government

Yes it had to be approved by the city first. But obviously they weren't going to have it paved and they wouldn't have a problem with it being done privately.

Sheeeeet, OP.

Libertarians, DID, that. (You should have been there!)

youtube.com/watch?v=unwujSVpZwA

Fuck I am gone a day and the Nazi larpers are angry again because the AnCaps made a thread? Jesus fucking Christ.

im not posting a link because ill get banned for spamming but if you don't believe private road paving companies exist in a state like CA where a bunch of shit is privatized even when "the government" (your taxes) does pay for it youre living in hell

I still have my mom do my laundry.

How does a statist road kill a liberitarian ?

I guess u just love to punch yourself, dont you ? ...

The Free Market provides a solution.

lol that project must have jumped to 100k because they will now demolish the stairs to build new ones.

Is that Howard wolawitz?