Raildex

didn't see a thread
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_1&oldid=506336#Part_6

Other urls found in this thread:

kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3758.html
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_1
r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/i_m.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Misaki a best. A BEST.

“Can I get down to business?” asked Niang-Niang. “We are perfectly willing to accept our situation here. We’ve even decided to accept this as a holy ground offered to us by human hands. But in that case, Kamisato Kakeru, your presence here is honestly concerning. We were just settling in here, but now it turns out we were only in the eye of the storm. It might only be our 2nd choice, but we had already found where we fit in here. …So we don’t want that overturned. That leaves two options for you.”

Two fingers that could transform into any weapon poked out of her baggy sleeve.

This Magic God was making it clear that, if she felt like it, she would instantly slice through Kamisato’s neck or torso.

“Either you leave or you die here. Choose one.”

“…”

“Which would you prefer?” Niang-Niang sounded cheerful. “Thou hast disturbed our slumber. To restore our peace, shall the gods lend thee a helping hand?”

>He recalled one he had seen in an old action movie playing on TV the previous Sunday night. It had been called Heavy something-or-other and he was pretty sure a remake had come out recently.

>so I might be able to detect her when she bites a little too hard at the bait I posted for her
>they identified me even though I was posting anonymously. This is really bad.”
>ghost posting

it's raildex meme magic'd its way into the series

Kamachi is reading our threads and laughing off every complaint people make about NT while adding in the most subtle memes. The madman.

Kamachi does that these days so we have to be careful of our words.

>After some more struggling, he swept her feet out from under her, climbed on top of her, and tried to pin her wrists to the ground, but the backpack got in the way again. She was a lot like someone lying on a balance ball. The arch of her back caused some trouble in how it pushed out her modest chest and thrust forward the base of her thighs protected by the bottom of her hoodie. Kamijou looked exactly like a trench coat pervert pushing a small girl down on a tiny table to have his way with her.

Can anyone stop Kamijou Touma? The monster lost all self-control lately.
Where is Stiyl when we need him?

why is this thread so dead?

Because Mikoto is ded.

Well,they are most likely sleeping right now. I guess.

That's a good question. And not just for Raildex threads. I feel like I've been seeing the same threads alive for a lot longer than they used to live.
People are either going hard on necrobumping or they all got deported already.

The first update came later and the thread hit bump limit.

In case people didn't see it last thread.

kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3758.html

>old action movie
top kek. Heavy Object old and busted in the Raildex world.

B-movies are timeless classics, user.

>Bunny Grey
>Gekota
>Pyonko
>Kill Bear
Anymore animal characters in this series.

>he read my speculation on how Touma and Index already fucked offscreen hence why they act like a married couple
Kamachi pls

Because mobilposter faggot ruined the threads

>on the run
>wear bunny outfit as disguise
We have a long way from endgame I see.

>implying Touma won't be in his birthday suit when it's endgame
Embrace the insanity, it's the only way to survive this ride.

>Sizzle
>Munch, munch. Half of Yuiitsu-chan’s orders are just meant to mess with you. For example, asking you to kill Kamijou Touma. But that means the other half are not just meant to mess with you. I hope you can keep this up and blossom into some beautiful flowers. Some venomously colorful flowers
Yuiitsu-chan a CUTE! This last line coupled with the spoilers we had should mean her scheming and trolling will carry over to the next few volumes, but I'm not sure for what. The Kihara plot is far from over.

This volume seems so silly that I even feel like a fool for ever agreeing with Sup Forums expectations at one point. I'm all in for more silliness if Kamachi wants to go that road, however.

>Implying endgame won't happen with Touma wearing a star-striped speedo
I think you might be too sane for this user.

>Kamachi already putting outlandish bullshit like rockets on the Windowless Building
>referenced the fuck out of Demon Kings/Lords
>yfw he slyly foreshadows Will as a Demon/Evil/in league with Aleister in her next appearance, and later goes nuts and actually merges Will with Mikoto for Nuit memery

I hope he read me saying the impeding doom coming for Touma in 5 seconds is Akikawa Mie-chan.

>Naked Touma at the most important moments
We Horizon now

>still doesn't get a picture

>Saten and Uiharu
Well, that was unexpected. Scavengers where?

>this is why the girls' butts keep being mentioned, because half the posts in any given thread are about wanting to fuck X character
>this is why Sniper-chan survived and came back with a mask which let us banepost
>this is why Seike is suddenly a trap with no explanation or reasoning

>Kamachi already putting outlandish bullshit like rockets on the Windowless Building
Wasn't this foreshadowed back in OT15 though? That came out all the way back when S1 aired.

Is this the reason why Kamachi keeps bringing up Frenda but never allowing her to be revived or turned into a cyborg/Rensa?

How long were you under the impression that Kamachi and Kawakami aren't roommates?

>yfw Kamachi then reveals Academy City is one giant pentagram for a magic ceremony with the Windowless Building at the center

>Hamazura accidentally blows part of it

>Not the Thelema hexagram so we can meme about Aleister activing the Seal of Orichalcos

That's a fucked up perspective there Haimura, Salome looks fucking huge in comparison to Yuiitsu.

>Claire getting cut in half in NT15 was a slap to the face of everyone who was enjoying Frenda's arc in Railgun at the time

>that's why the city is shaped like a circle
>mfw the AIM being spread by the clones around the world allows the spell used by the city to expand around the entire planet
>mfw he uses satellites to make a pentagram over the planet

>Touma makes a fucking bomb
>uses the fear of the masses to his advantage
Touma is scary. Demon Lord fucking when already

Average normal highshool student behaviour.

I like the mix of silly and seriousness

Feels more realistic

It's what Kamachi does best. Hell, you could argue that half of WW3 was that mix.

>spooky ghosts were responsible for all the recent shitposting here
>now that we know the truth they're nowhere to be found

>Jumpy Bunny
>Paper Bag Bunny Girl
>Fran
>Bunny Grey
Wow, Kamachi seems to like the motif recently

>It’s a long story, but I’m being chased by 100 girls right now.
top fucking kek

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

>Kamijou Touma here
>again

>"Yep, that's me."

>uses Jumpy Bunny instead of her real name
>Touma actually trusts Mie
Wow, she made great strides for a girl with no fucking face.

Fuck off, newfag.

Hello, mobilecuck.

It's okay for a normal high school boy to trust a normal high school girl. If it wasn't for her his whole school would have been fucked a volume ago.

But she's a middleschool girl.

>Fran embracing Touma and burying her face into him as he carries her around
>probably has her legs wrapped around his waist for this
UNF

Touma's sexual repression is reaching levels where he would probably trust any girl that's fuckable to him.

Middle schoolers have the most potential in anime, user.

Wait what? There's already all that translated? I thought we'd only be getting the volume in December no?

>top kek
>cuck
Dumb newfag.

>Fran will be gone for x-amount of volumes after this
Not like this, Kamachi.

The release date was november 10th

>Since Kamachi probably overworked Mahaya to death and there won't be anything in January, the next is probably only March or April
Fuck

Is Yuiitsu's gimmick gonna be femdom?

The spoilers for the epilogue suggest otherwise though.

>in 4 days the volume already has all that translated
I'm always amazed at how js06 does it. Other fanbases get happy when they get a CHAPTER translated weekly.

>A chapter weekly
I'd already consider that fucking amazing by non-js06 standards assuming it's not a machine translation.

Some of the shit I read takes almost a year sometimes to get one volume translated. It's truly suffering.

Most are so...

the only other translators that manages to translate shit fast and at a nice quality(at least in my eyes) are that guy that's translating Kumo Desu Ga right now, the previous one was 100% machine translation. And the dude translating Dungeon Defense. When he's not sick he translates pretty damn quickly.

I wonder why no one posts the link yet.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume17_Chapter_1

Are you retarded? It's on the OP.
I'd expect no less from facebook.

>We will get to Avignon getting bombed in our life time

Sorry, my bad.

jso6 did this one day. I think this is faster than the last volume.

Gekota=Pyonko>Kill Bear>>>Bunny Grey

>implying that the manga won't come to an end as soon as the vento or skill-out arcs are done with

>fb admin
Fuck off

What made Kagun so likable? I know for most he's either their favorite or one of their favorite Kiharas.

Kamen Rider with laser swords fighting the Loch Ness monster

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

He's a big guy.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, HE'S SCARY

I rather not stay anonymous from now on just in case if people complain about mobile posters & ESL stuff.

>laid the rules of kihara characters
>one of the only science/magic that actually uses both
>closes thing to a non villainous Kihara
His only fault is toying with the heart of best brown girl.

Would Noukan be as popular if he wasn't a dog?

Stay anonymous and ignore them or take their advice and leave. Otherwise it'll just be worse.

>Would Noukan be as popular if he wasn't a dog?
Probably. Kamachi got a bit too gimmicky with character designs in this arc.

I don't think some random old guy would be as popular as a talking, cigar-smoking doggo that kills gods.

>Best brown girl
That's Neph.

But High Priest-chan exists. Or rather, used to.

Well at least we agree it is not the fucking Mexicans.

I am just experimenting the reaction. Thanks for the advice. Don't mind me. Those insults don't affect me anymore.

>can't read index LN anymore.

HAHA YES IT'S TIME
I'M DUMPING IT ALL

r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/i_m.htm

>antenna comes from the bottom of her backpack
>referred to as if comes out of her butt