How do we save the White Western world Sup Forums?

Coordinated military coup de etat by all Western countries?Guerilla style terror,like the Turner Diaries?Or voting out corrupt politicians?Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kp6eqjBv4
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean it requires a it more instability for any of those to be anything more than fiction
Voting is the best you can do for now

Just wake up the sleeping masses.

we need to have a party with strict guidelines so we cannot be turned against each other, much like the nsdap programme. and we need to have it be championned in every white country on earth, either by democracy or force

Leaderless resistance is the only viable option against the enemies we face. Problem is we have too few numbers. I've heard a few suggestions on how things could go and I've got a few ideas myself, but I've yet to see or think up a plan with acceptable levels of collateral damage. The best we've got so far is the Trump-as-a-miscalculation hypothesis, where we assume that Trump was not part of the "plan" and work from there to try and derail things as much as possible.

How?

And there lies the great question. It's not even a matter of bringing people to our side, it's how do we even get them to care at all.

>Leaderless resistance
Welcome, brother.

>How do we save the White Western world Sup Forums?
Attack the power grid.
Disrupt the food/water supply chain

Cosmopolitanism is easy when you are a comfy faggot that gets all their items from Amazon completely detached from your community.
Of course you are "Just a citizen of the world, one race human race" retard when things are easy.

But the second shit hits the fan, you'll learn real quick that your skin color is your army uniform.

Indeed,m8.

Ha, antifa isn't quite the best example of that; they use a cell based system that has many of the same benefits but isn't quite fool proof as a local cell can still be shut down. IOTBW is a much better example, at least in terms of execution, with completely unconnected lone wolves acting in support of a common goal. The only center of gravity to attack in that plan would be here on Sup Forums were the organization took place. Eliminate that weakness and you'd have yourselves a ball game.

Learn to create and spread propaganda.

Destroy the things the left loves most

>1488

Too late.

First the world needs to know the truth. Once those who are willing to accept it and fight for an ideal know of it, strong men will be called into action. Tragedy will strike as it always does, and they will rise to fight again. After the tragedy caused by our enemies shows the world who they, the parasites using nihilism and temptation to advance their goals of globalization, destruction of the white race and enslavement of the ashes, truly are, they will be in the sights of our rifles. But until that happens or some other miracle that redpills the world on (((them))), ala the next hitler, we cant really do shit aside from make propaganda and prepare.

You cant, its too late. Even with Trump in office we still hold all the power. You still cant accomplish anything or change anything. You and your race will become extinct soon.

With waifu bots, user.

by misdirecting the leftist wrath back onto the white liberals

Kill the pedos and the Jews and unite all of humanity to work together to advance the ignorant masses.

We've (pol) have practically been making propaganda for years thanks to our memes,music,and shitty animations.

Continuously antagonize the left with trolling and at the same time hold the left up to it's own beliefs and rules (like they've done to us in the past) until they self destruct. This tacit works beautifully when done.

No no, friend. You have the right motivation but the wrong application. Using propaganda to further divide the so-called "Right" and "Left" is a bad strategy. Many on the right and left were not even political before the 2016 elections, so attacking the Left is not the way because these people sincerely believe they're right. Try to find common ground with leftists and bring them to your side through strong rhetoric and debate -- not personal attacks or trolling. Both the Right and Left are looking for an enemy to blame for all the world's problems. The left believes it's the right and the right thinks the left is to blame. The true enemy of both sides is Israel, and through Israel, the diaspora. Our goal should be uniting both sides of the aisle against the Jewish State.

Also, we have to stop apologizing for what we do and what we believe. We need to stop all ideas of compromise because that just leads us to leftist subversion.

Let the whole thing collapse. Be prepared to survive.

I am here to kill the pedophiles and Jews. Who am I? I AM nobody. Together we can change the future.

Kill all Neoliberals.

Sup Forums makes wonderful propaganda.
But Sup Forums is also leaderless and directionless.
Your propaganda hits hard when it hits but what have you really changed? Sup Forums's great accomplishment is they memed a President into office. But is he legit? Is he really /ourguy/? We must not become lazy to conceited but ever watchful and working to promote our agenda. Now that Trump reigns it is our duty to condition the People for his reign; Trump can not do major things like ending Israel without the People accepting and encouraging him. This is where we come in. We can shift the overton window.

Anyone who voted in the 2016 election is guilty of treason. DJ even told you it was rigged. Everything we have learned since told us it was rigged. Seriously, we should skin you alive.

Your suggestion follows pretty closely with this infographic I saw someone post yesterday, and the "skin color is your uniform" bit also would remind me of one of the premises of "Civil War Two" by Chittam.

However, even if the theory holds, there would undoubtedly be massive numbers of casualties, with the decision resting upon you as to if you would accept them or not. Should things proceed down this route, I have no doubt that the right will win; the idea of actually intelligent people becoming domestic terrorists is horrifying, just look how long it took muslims to think of using cars as weapons and then think of what someone with two brain cells to rub together could do.

Besides the massive casualties and economic damage, the main concern behind this path would be the possibility that it is part of "the plan", so to speak. If the enemy desires the collapse of the US as a functioning state and seeks to drive us to self destructive civil war, as they seem to be doing, than it would be prudent to question as to if fighting such a war, even if we win it, might be giving a greater victory to the enemy

If this is the case, than perhaps we should instead be striving to prevent such a war. This would fall squarely in line with the Trump-miscalculation theory as Trump's election, while increasing domestic tensions, has largely reduced the chances of an actual shooting war starting either at home or abroad.

The left has turned into the religious cult of Marxism which is why this doesn't work very well. The only way to wake up someone on the left is by shock therapy (which trolling and subverting them to get them to attack each other does really well). If we were dealing with rational people then doing what you say would work, but we aren't.

Trump is a reality TV actor. Anyone who thinks differently is s dumb nigger.

For less than $50 you can buy a shovel and some kevlar snips and go town to town cutting fiber.

I didn't say anything about 2016 voters.
I said most people who are know strongly Right or strongly Left didn't even consider politics before the 2016 elections..whether they voted or not. And I'm sure this is true of many lurking this thread.

>were dealing with rational people then doing what you say would work, but we aren't.
I understand, but keep in mind the majority of these young people are radicalized Leftists but not fully indoctrinated. Like I said... most of these ANTIFA cunts didnt give politics a thought before 2016. There is still time to make them realize Marxism is Communism and Communism is Judaism, and Judaism is omnicide. If we can divide and conquer the Left, leaving only a few remaining radicals, our side will be even larger and stronger and we can crush those left behind.

>But Sup Forums is also leaderless and directionless.
That is both our greatest weakness and strength because the media won't be able to zero in on one person.

Strongly Left, Strongly Right. You can all die.

Leaderless is a boon in the current age. Look how many "leaders" of the alt-right and alt-lite are either plants, subverted, toothless, puppets, or controlled. Any true men will be taken out promptly when they grow too strong. There is only security in obscurity; we can have no heroes.

The media can say whatever it wants.

True. There is a third position, one not of a leader nor without one. Sup Forums should become leaderful. You should all consider yourselves as leaders, present ideas for propaganda campaigns/raids/operations, gain support from other others, and work to make a real change. We must not become lazy.

defeatist shill detected

We shall see

see
Let us not allow our leaderless and transient nature corrupt us to inaction.

First step is red pilling. Both people you know personally and through propaganda. Posters and etc. Why not just put posters up like with the IOTBW thing but with red pills about race realism? People will try to debunk it, but it's a losing debate for them so any real conversation about the issues is in our favour. Debunking the egalitarian lie is the first necessary step in getting people on your side. No way to make people support common sense white nationalism until they know they've been lied to.

I'm not a defeatist. I win in the end!

I agree.

I agree.

Well you would only do it when you realize "aw shit, nigs/spics are totally in control. In case of emergency break glass" kind of deal.

Right now we can still reform America to go from "The United States of America" to "The United Ethnic States of America" and have peace.

Robotic Warfare

Truth is our leader.
And the Truth exists no matter how much they attack it.
And Truth spreads and infects. It is incurable once you see it.
There is no cure for the redpill.
Once you learn to pick out Jewish last names, it's all down hill from there.

nicely said

Well said,m8

You could do much worse than that; the problem is most of us care too much about others to do so. The left doesn't have this problem as they have the classic communist notion that sacrifice of innocents is ok so long as it supports the "greater good".

>No way to make people support common sense white nationalism until they know they've been lied to.
"The reason I now stand here as a Nazi isn't because I'm full of hate. It's because I discovered I was lied to."

better question how do we save the world from Sup Forums

Great quote, thanks for posting. Truth is best but it is presentation that matters. Look at modern examples such as the Daily show or John Oliver, they present real events with a manipulative twist of suggestive humour. The audiences of these shows are very under the spell of a very evolved propaganda machine. The right can meme but can we propagandize like the left?

Using slurs and advocating for violence can only hurt the cause. Even if you support violent tactics, saying it outright is juvenile. Even violent movements paint themselves as peaceful to the public and focus on their interpretation of justice. Violence may eventually be necessary and useful, but getting your panties wet about the holocaust and calling people niggers is never gonna win you allies. The only people who like it are those who already agree with you. Do you want a circle jerk or do you actually want more people on your side?

education, normally but they're seizing that also

>voting out corrupt politicians
Democracy has failed us, lad. The former is the only answer

I've a lot of faith in Sup Forums to do the right thing.

Our propaganda could be far more effective. The Left presents the truth but skews it to benefit their narrative. What if we just gave the truth in a fun, entertaining, but also serious and irrefutable way..without caring for agenda or narrative? Just wake the people up. They can handle the truth, and so can we, should some new information challenge our old habits.

Do what they did and capture the youth.

Old Marxist kikes managed to brainwash an entire generation by steering them away from the existing hierarchy. The ideology itself became an act of rebellion, perfect for impressionable young minds.

Whether or not Gen Z is a meme, we can't pass up the opportunity if there's even a slim chance. And I think there is
youtube.com/watch?v=k0kp6eqjBv4

You tell people what is going to happen in the future. If you are right, then they will see that and start to follow you

Red pills are very useful but they can get you into some heat if you use a too brunt red-pill.
>Good example
-Actually Stalin planned to take over Germany first.
Humor is a great method too.

Z is the last letter of the alphabet and gen z is pretty much the last generation to redpill otherwise shit will get irreversibly fucked.

Ironically the left has given us fertile solid to grow our red pills and once they bloom they will prosper.

I'm more concerned with the lie of egalitarianism because I think it's the underlying belief that keeps people from understanding the world clearly.

When you realize that genders and races are different almost entirely due to genetics, it blows the whole narrative of modern politics out of the water.

BLM is bull shit. Feminism is bull shit. Natural segregation makes sense. Immigration is bad because you can't take the monkey out of the jungle.

Merely by debunking the assumption of egalitarianism, every other lie easily dissolves.

>shit will get irreversibly fucked.
I'll say I agree for the sake of urgency and for us to do things now before it gets too bad.

But there are still lots of pure whites left in the world and we would need to do mass migrations to consolidate and carve out our own land. Each day that there isn't a grand awakening of whites makes the solution harder, bloodier, and less % of success.

I like this vid, right about 1:00.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
These certainly are years for the history books.

The time is ripe. The left has won the culture war of the past 50 years, but as they're in positions of power the balance shifts and the war starts anew

>lie of egalitarianism
have you ever read "The Revolt Against Civilization: The Menace of the Under Man" by Lothrop Stoddard?

Very scholarly but at the same time very easy to read. Not that long. I feel like you would love it. I think the 2nd chapter is called "The iron law of inequality" if I remember correctly.
You'd like it and it is a hidden gem

tfw when we're the old, grumpy Prussians.

Damn that was beautiful

Oh dear, Paddy's Day is now an alt-right tradition. Time for the potato niggers to shine.

Sounds familiar. I'll check it out. I've been listening to a lot of Ryan Faulk. No one else I've heard before lays out relevant issues as well, and as far as I can tell he's just some random on the internet.

If anything, we're the NSDAP leadership, the young upstarts that co-opt support from the old Prussian elite (boomers who realize how fucked things are going) and command the younger generation

I'll have to look him up.

I try to stick to pre-WW2 writings though. I feel like so much has been tainted by subversive brainwash since the total subjugation of the west by the kikes that I try to look back to when their was sanity and a connection to reality that I don't trust to be there in our electronic age.

Not saying that everything is bullshit post WW2, but I feel like people who knew real hunger, real plagues, real war, real fear knew real fulfillment and wisdom.

>old Prussian elite
god thinking about them hits me right in the feels.
Imagine being born in 1862,
You'd be 9 when the Empire was formed.
46 when the empire fell
74 when the NSDAP was defeated.
To die at that age would be a life of utter despair.

Root out the commies and their sympathizers.

My fear is that it’s too late and a lot of people are going to die

We must indoctrinate the youth, the youth are the key, we must red pill every elementary, middle and high school, before they get completely brainwashed by the jews, those "it's ok the be white" campaigns and such and encouraging pride in your gender and race need to be directed at the kids so they can stick up for themselves and know their worth.

Nothwithstanding that we are all ironic larpers and that pol is completely satire, reading these posts makes me think that we are going to win. This time, though, all whites are united, against our common foes. When we make it through to the other side of this, the survivors will be stronger than ever before.

ps I want to be chief of the secret police

He's alternative hypothesis on YouTube but he also has a website that has just a ton of articles outlying every argument about IQ differences, personality differences, academic mobbing and problems with peer review. Does a great job of the race realism facts. His YouTube channel is great. Probably one of his biggest red pills here youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

>we are all ironic larpers and that pol is completely satire
What could possibly lead one to imagine otherwise? This is a godforsaken Laotian gluten-free leatherworking forum for heaven's sake.

>TFW Today is Oswald's birthday,

Map out the entire Western matrix of child-caging death cult members and genocide literally all of them.

we must remind people every single day that they are not safe, their government does not keep them safe, their needs are not being met.

the government cannot keep them safe, but we can.
the liberal democracy cannot promise them the fruit of their own labor, but we can.
multiculturalism cannot protect their race or culture, but we can.
promiscuity and degeneracy cannot make them happy, but NatSoc values can.
The liberal media cannot give them truth, but we can.

Bump for Western Civilization.

That was yesterday mate.
We had cake at work.

Pretty gay senpai

Vote>coup>terror
In that order
Study the IRA just in case
They won because they fought the elites spys and their economic activity directly and didn't do the pointless bullshit the hadjis are doing killing civies.
That said there haven't been any more Ruby ridge or Waco events since Oklahoma City happened

United Ethnic States of America has a nice ring to it

By the end the IRA was completely infested with British agents and the entire thing had been co-opted by Gerry Adams and his gang of marxist thugs.
Their music was pretty great though, tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

This.

copious quantities of hydrogen cyanide.

i dunno lol shits fucked

Just go impregnate as many women as you can and pay the child support as best you can and send them books and shit.

Get the jews out of politics, media and banking by embracing quoatas to set a cap on +/-5% of population in any field.

You just summarized perfectly the main issue with pol, well said

Find hope and be constructive Ivan

Browns won.

Traditional workers party does this

This