Who /taxcuts/ up here? Are you guys ready to simulate the economy by cutting taxes on the establishment?

who /taxcuts/ up here? Are you guys ready to simulate the economy by cutting taxes on the establishment?

Fuck yeah populism!

>flag
I'm not falling for your jewish tricks

it's the reagan revolution! trickle down bitches!

But her emails!

Duuuuurh!

How about you trickle on down to Reddit you faggot

It doesn't really cut taxes on middle class so. Actually kind of pissed its basically a Jew tax cut because it only cuts corporate taxes and you should read that as Jew taxes given how much Jews own those things.

Republicans are red.
Democrats are blue
Both of these parties
Owned by...

oh look at this faggot. are you anti-establishment? you don't have a place in trump's america. where is your excitement over taxcuts?

No I'm not anti establishment. I love the government

Sup Forumstards unironically supported this people to rule them

Clearly typical establishment propaganda to trigger people

I was listening to NPR this morning. I try to force myself to hear out a liberal outlet just to get an idea of their bullshit.

They had the audacity to suggest these tax cuts will be -hurting- the middle class because liberal drones cant deduct their 13% Californian tax or they lowered interest deductions from mortgages from 1M to 500k. Fucking "middle class" is living in 500k+ manors now...

NO MENTION about how 80% of all individual mandate fines are being paid by people making

hey guys how is that wall coming?

are you still just building prototypes and repairing fences?

We have 3 options:
a.) Democrats: fuck up sometimes but maintain a generally upward trend
b.) Republicans: good sometimes but generally downward trend
c.) its the Joos!

those gloves she was wearing were like $700

the fucking populist revolution has arrived

hahahhaa implying the government is the establishment.

the government is just a tool. the establishment is the donor class

OP maybe a faggot sjw dem but this is gospel. These donors are generally giving to both parties

This. The only way to get rid of the swamp is to Nuke the planet from orbit.

hey I maybe a faggot democrat but I'm by no means a SJW... at least not one of the tumblr variety

Looks like this thread is not getting Sup Forums attention, or rather the FSB bots that run this place, Amerimutts are programmed to be easily influenced by propaganda and the Russians are taking advantage of that.

it would be pretty sweet if Trump vetoed this shit

Actually, the house tax plan would raise my taxes significantly because I receive a tuition waiver, and that's now being considered part of income. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to pay rent.