Wtf is this real?

How long till this becomes a reality?

I know about drone swarms, but surely this is all just blown over the top.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=375&v=9CO6M2HsoIA

Battery technology and computational power aren't good enough for this to work...yet.

Could literally become reality this moment. At least from sensor and object/face recognition point of view.
[spoiler]I have researched in object recognition/image processing and literally half of the works where like how to i detect aircrafts on satelite pictures/my algorith can find vehicle activity within 50ms/i can find wanted persons with this accuracy[/spoiler]

god, i would love to see mini robots kill off all the fucking politicians and lawyers.

computer-simulated pic on the right is cute too

she looks cute as fuck without makeup, and I'm not even a tayfag

So we go online and find anyone who posts lefitst trash... and then send drones out to kill them?

ETA of this glorious technology?

i'm not a tayfag but i'm considering it after that pic

she's a top tier waifu. Observe another ""attractive"" woman put through the gauntlet only to fail!

she looks good even without makeup.

Too bad the jews put her on ice

One of us

she actually got hotter

thats how you spot true beauty

Taytay is our Aryan goddess.

shes kissed plenty of nogs bro dont start us down this shit line of posting as it always does when theads about "the queen" pop up

Any proof that this is in any way accurate?

>How long till this becomes a reality?

The sooner the better

Yeah she actually looks better in the right pic.

Tay is a GODDESS

The fuck she looks better without makeup. I hate that Tay give me such a raging boner. She should be the aryan goddess, not my fap bait

taylor swift still looks super hot

use app on fb pics of women who you ahve seen without makeup

Damn, she's really something else.

Why is eye shadow the key factor when it is so unnatural? Painting the lips and cheeks makes them appear flushed with blood, which simulates the look of sexual arousal, but eye shadow does not simulate anything that would naturally increase attraction afaik. Anyone have an explanation for this?

Not good enough. I need someone, ideally several people, to do before and after pics and compare the processed after image to the before one.

This is the power of pure aryan genes

she passed the test user
confirmed goddess

black and white contrast

Better without damn

lmao, the implication in that film is the government are using slaughterbots to kill students who are protesting too hard about human rights ahahahaa

these people fucking WISH they were radicals and pursued by the government to the extent that guys like Andrew Anglin are, he's been shut down from the entire fucking internet, Chris Cantwell is in jail for literally nothing and yet leftists are here making masturbatory videos about how the evil white male leftist establishment are using killdrones to stop hippie students from telling everyone about peace and love, it's a FUCKING JOKE

goldy is fucking cringe worthy holy shit
and that's exactly the kind of picture that generally fools the app too

it makes them stand out more

based THICC Youcis still looks good

>"i dont leave my room and therefore have never seen women without makeup on so i have nothing to compare the results with"

you dont need others to confirm the hypothesis, you can do it yourself with several women.

fuck you can make fake fb and just start adding broads and they will click accept.

even without makeup shes still hotter than 90% of women out there. k im done with the worship

She's so beautiful lads. No makeup and she's still beautiful.

Hold me, its not fair I'll never meet an alt-right cutie like her.

wtf i love taylor now

>3:03

She looks better without the whore makeup.

Taylor looks absolutely gorgeous without makeup.

shes hotter

taytay

That's a world that I want to live in.

> Leftists begin complaining about Capitalism.
> Boom! Right through the forehead.
> Homosexuals begin talking about evil white males who run these large businesses
> Marxists talk about income inequality.

wew

What a goddess.

Makes the whites of the eyes look whiter as they are contrasted by the dark eyeliner. You're welcome.

>no Lauren Rose
Shameful.

Why does she look better without makeup?

me too senpai it looks fucking amazing

China will pump out billions of these things in a year. The game is already over. Nuclear deterrents don't matter. Carriers don't matter. Tanks and armies don't matter. We're doomed. That's all.

It's mostly a case of bad makeup.

Wrong. The dudes using the slughterbots are RWDS. Watch it again, its clearly implied that the operators are nazis

15 years ago I knew it was all leading to this
I remember telling some people going into this industry back then what their code would eventually be used for, and they just said "probably lol"
This is why every single stupid STEM motherfucker who does whatever they're told for a paycheck while gleefully exhibiting total willful ignorance with regards to global power struggles and the role they are helping to play in them is going straight to hell when they die

/ourbots/

Shouldn't someones sexual repression have spring-boarded them to being able to create copies of taytay for every growing man by now? Where is this genius and why has he not shown himself?

She's beautiful without it.

>be first start up to adapt Active Protection System (APS) defensive countermeasures designed for armored vehicles for personal wear
>profit

Most women do, dipshit. Except for the uggos.

I swear, make-up is the most evil invention ever conceived by mankind. It didn't take off in northern Europe until about 150 years ago but boy, when it did!

government/nazis whatever they're implying hippie faggot students will be the main targets when literally nobody gives a shit about these nu-male faggots

RWDS would send them after Jew editors and journalists

>a wild mild breeze appear
>explosive drones blown against each other and get destroyed
>trillions wasted.

She's so hot I'd eat all the semen Harvey Weinstein shot into her out of her

>I will never marry the girl on the right

its not far off. im sure government has things similar. if they work like a hive mind, hadoop and repeater drones could make this viable. we are not far off. i assume top people have Faraday cages in their houses.

I agree with you on the jew/journo point. But given the opportunity I'd expect RWDS to go after soyboys and bugmen as well.

>China will pump out billions of these things in a year.

>Be the first to build a system to spoof trigger your idea at will.
>Victory and more profit.

Yo what the fuck all i wanted was to get into a relationship with a robowaifu even if it is ghey but not a mini drone to go around killing

>counter-counter measure

but just imagine if (when) then jews get their hands on it

muh sides

>It didn't take off in northern Europe until about 150 years ago

We actually used things like facial Eugenics to improve how our race looked, instead of allowing them to cake themselves up everyday to put on a facade. We need to go back to this before we end up looking as degraded as most other races.

Who ever gets this tech first and uses it wins history.

A lot of these girls are still bangable ... DGAF

Can you do old black and white photos too? I can't find any good ones of Lauren Bacall because they always painted their face up to look all matte and then airbrushed them on top of that in these old Hollywood photos.

sorry about those tags, kraut, but this board is gay as shit

Sometimes I wonder if captcha is fucking with us.

This needs to be memed so SJWs lose their shit even more than they already are over Taylor

Isnthardto do. I got some drfts myself. I dont thinkytheteis any way to make them that smart yet. But the idea is really s imple
I am surpised nobody hasdone it yet

Youcis a best

>American
>white

Ha ha ha, no sweetie. Americans are all mutts and mongrels, remember? The happy merchants on Sup Forums said so.

love my incompetent orwellian hellstate

kek

It goes both ways, though.

guys this thread is for drone swarms not tay tay

Thought I was the only one who seen this. Clearly the message was Nazis would get this tech and kill everyone.

she is just an extreme outlier

Bumping for this

i didnt even notice that

It is.

>kill bots only killed half the members of congress hurr

After showing an image of a swastika I can only imagine what party they implied did the killing.

I've seen her without makeup before, she has alot more freckles

Not as effective as a colour palette