WTF? IMPEACH!

WTF? IMPEACH!

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OqIWptswbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

I hope he did it face-to-face, person-by-person.

thats pretty funny

This is amazing. The swamp will soon be drained.

I'm sure the feeling is absolutely mutual.

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, you're cool, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU TOO, oh and you're ok I guess.

Fuck that would be funny. God damn I love Trump.

If a small asteroid were heading for Capitol hill and I alone could save them I would legit text only like 4 or 5 to give them a heads up to get the hell out.

Rest can get squished.

We've all wanted to do it

'Her' lost, get over it.

Move on (and here's some herb for your butthurt thread).

How did we get such an Alpha Chad for president?

That they only like 30-40 percent of Donald Trump?

>they only like 30-40 percent of Donald Trump?

I guess that would be his massive dong

lmfao that's my President.

"And I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

>he will get no legislation passed his entire term in office, allow the democrats to retake control of the government and destroy this country.
>but lol dem memes man, dem memes

>Being a butthurt I'mWithHerFaggot.jpg
Cry more

>expecting trump to deliver on campaign promises make you a hillshill

Neck yourself nu-Sup Forums

Did you vote for Johnson or Stein or something? If you say Bernie, KYS yourself.

He's being too polite.

Mother fucking reddit spacing.

and through an interpretive dance. LMAO. Maybe even with finger puppets too.

Very generous desu.

No I voted for trump and the election is over. You notice we still have obama care? Notice how hard it is to remove? Trump needs to do that for immigration and it will never happen unless he gets the senate behind him. This isn't a popularity contest anymore.

Let's revisit his first Presidential Media Summit.

nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

>“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful, dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room, calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

>“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate — which was Martha Raddatz, who was also in the room.”

THE ALPHA PRESIDENT AT IT AGAIN

Well, 60% of Congress is actively fighting him and there are literal paid shill and rioter campaigns against him. Besides, he's not even 1/8 though his terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OqIWptswbs

I can't wait to vote for this fucking guy again in 2020.

>reason number 1000 why I love this guy

And what happened to the great negotiator? I haven't seen him negotiate anything. I get that it is only a year into his term. But historically midterm election always favor the party out of power. It is only going to get harder.

And with out some sticky immigration legislation to stop the democrats when they get more power back. This country is absolutely fucked.

Trumps been doing a good job with his executive orders, but all that can be easily reversed. we absolutely need real laws in place.

LOVE THIS MAN

Glorious image is Glorious.

He just got 3 black youths back from China, outside of the thousand things you can read on the mega thread.

Obama couldn't even get back one American who was killed by the norks. Fuck off.

You must get your news from the MSM if you do not know what he has done.

I said his executive orders were good, he has not passed any immigration legislation you faggots.

Impeachment papers were just filed. No, this isn't funposting.

This is why I will vote for him again. Giant fucking balls.

>implying your butthurt reactions are not enough
He could do nothing from this Pont on and I would still vote for him a second tim.

And made of steel at that. This guy is a beast!

>I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

Grab a clue shillfag,he can't pass legislation, Congress does that. And they aren't going to do so whether he tells them he likes them or not, because the people who paid to have them elected won't let them. So its war. Primary them all out and get in more people they hate, which is an indicator they aren't paid by the same people, like Roy Moore.

His admin has passed over seventy pieces of legislation either through the house, the senate, or both, which is either a record or very close to one for the amount of time he has been in office, on top of over 60 stock market records broken and counting, lowest unemployment in probably your entire lifetime (you're def not over 17), wall being built and its going to be badass, hence the prototypes and not hasty slabs of concrete just for the appearance of keeping a promises, illegals getting btfo, democrats and republicans getting btfo, pedos getting taken down, massive amounts of regulations being removed, tax cuts just passed house, and it's only the first year of (at least) eight, so you better get working on those kegels because your asshole is going to be receiving tons of poundings over the next handful of years

You can’t negotiate with terrorists.