Wake up

>Wake up
>See this

What do

I was in a harem anime.

Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Rape her in the hospital and then choose Rei over her.

[x] Genuflect

cry

Wake up Mari with a kiss in the cheek and tell her her girlfriend is here.

The only appropriate response.

Give her a taste of my Wurst.

Punch her in the face.

"Piss off..."

This but with a different body part,
I'll leave that to your imagination

Laugh at her being the worst.

It sounds so accurate in Polish
U_suka - U_bitch in polish

Rape her.

Grabe her and proceeds to cuddle gently while kissing.

Since when was my name Shinji?

>What do
surprise buttsex

Punch her, because I don't want trash in my vicinity.

After realizing that I'm shinji I would find kaworu and have my boipussy slammed

Glass her

Expose my morning wood

take a whiz, or something

EWGF, 1 + 2 to wall

Get in the robot.

This
But also hug her since she's best and has a crush on me

i would love me some asuka

>they put it in an actual paper
Here I thought it was only online.

>2005 memes

>walk right past
>don't even break stride
>probably shouldercheck her into the wall

Fuck off, I haven't had my coffee yet.

oh wow

Why are these people mean to Asuka? She's so vulnerable and conflicted, she just needs to be loved

I like to grab em by the pussy

>break into Terminal Dogma
>fuck all the clone Reis

why did she pinch his nose?

his breathing from the nose was tickling her

baka shinji

She gets off on the strangling, it's what she was trying to telegraph. People often form their fetishes at a young age, which makes sense, as her mother strangled her and then died of asphyxiation herself.

It took her a lot of work to get Shinji to give her what she really wanted.

It tickled
But also he just stood there like an idiot instead of starting the kiss and at least trying to hold her
If he expressed himself right there Eva may have been different, but that's the main theme, inability to interact due to fear of being hurt

She's more anxious than he is and needs something to pretend she's in control and knows what she's doing.

What the fuck is this? Is it real?
Most of it is really difficult to read on that picture.
Sorry, I don't keep up with Sup Forums shit.

It makes me sad for a few reasons. Disparaging some cartoon character. The low state of journalism. Mostly the disparagement of Asuka though.

>Rei calling something "bland".

Go back to sleep, hoping for a wet dream about Misato doing the rest.

The modern Mainstream Media is so fucking stupid at this point I am shocked it hasn't collapsed under its own corruption.

Who fucking rights this nonsense? Lets just strip out all cultural context and symbolism and make it about muh jews.

and asuka as a warrior and love interest to shinji, she was a broken child.

Because women taking physical control is hot as fuck, and Asuka knows it.

>picture of the author literally looks like the Jew Caricature

Can't make this shit up.

I mean, he obviously didn't even watch the show. But that doesn't make much of a difference when you just want to write an article that makes you the poor victim of a cartoon character. Thank god it never caught on like when CNN put pictures of that godforsaken frog on the air.

And people used to complain about Fox News being "biased".

Scrolling down, I half-expected the next panel to say that was exactly how she liked it.

Make this face at her.

That's a pretty cool way of looking at it.
I just finished the series and I find it pretty cool how revisiting scenes/episodes after the ending(s) makes you see things in a different light.

She made her choice.

tfw re-watching NGE and seeing all the times everyone around Asuka tore her down bit by bit inadvertently. She just needed to be hugged til the tears came out ;_;

Right, that's also something that I have not seen discussed much. I found it kinda sad that Katsuragi had to resort to literally taking advantage of Shinji to convince him to pilot the damn thing. I really wasn't expecting her to be that desperate, especially since she probably knew she was going to die then and there.
Ok the hospital part is downright sad fuck me.

>Eva may have been different
Wouldn't change a thing about Angels, Seele, and Gendo. Could distance Shinji from Rei and impact Rei's motivation to betray them all for Shinji.

I can pretty much guarantee they're all underage. Faggots too.

;-;

Oh damn, better have a screencap of a screencap so we can upload this to Rebbit, huh? I've seen more eloquent posts than this voicing similar sentiments and there were no forced replies or Sup Forums tier collage image accompanying it. Not to mention the user in question posted it roughly three times before it caught on and got this ebin cap. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>asukafags barrage the newspapers now

Desperate

get a load of this butthurt

Ask her how she feels about ruining every anime girl and defining tsundere for the past 20 years

The fact that a broken girl became the new model for the tsundere trope says more about the audience then it does about the character.

Get a load of yourself, newfag. How hard is it to type like a functioning human being? Fuck outta here.

I think you are confused about a few things. For one, not only did the post get screencapped, but it is also a copypasta, so what likely happened is you just saw the screencap image of the original post after it had already been copypasta'd a few times.

It's a pasta alright and this was about the third time user was forcing this shit when it caught on.

sug by dig fagged xD

Well, even if your baseless claim is true, I mean, two posts before it caught fire is still pretty good. I don't see the issue really. Are you mad that no one listened to your Asuka posts?

You can look up the variations yourself. Something netting a Sup Forumstier compliation image isn't terribly noteworthy, in my opinion. I'm just tired of retards reposting it and newfags acting like chimps to it.

how do you expect me to look up a variation of this text? Just show it to me.

>I have no ideas what archives are, spoonfeed pl0x

is it so hard to not be gay

You should be asking yourself that.

will you be my boyfriend annon?

The fucking state of journalism, Jesus fuck

He'll never show it to him. People on the internet love being right. If he had said something wrong, he would be spammed up the ass with the proof that he was wrong.

this user makes sense

By the Emperor, these feels.

post more assucker

wonder who put a shitty entry-level 90's anime on TV

tks

you don't feel anything when you read that post?

>this user