Hey guys. What exactly does Trump mean when he says

>We will unlock the mysteries of space.

I know he has Tesla files, is that what he's referring to? I've looked into the Plus Ultra information. The main thing I gathered in regards to this subject is that the technologies of tomorrow were hidden because of (((who))) controls the world right now. Is draining the swamp the prerequisite for this? That's my take away from it.

On another note, what do you guys think the mysteries of space are? I personally think that space, as in outer space, is a meme and that (((they))) force us to always look outward. Think of it as a parallel between the abrahamic religions worshipping an external God. Is Space a waste of time? I've heard of the hollow earth theory and if that's a true possibility there must be so much more to explore right here on Earth than most people think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think space presents thousands, no, millions of new opportunities. We can't stay on this rock forever so we might as well start seeing what is out there.

Sorry. Space is a meme. There's nothing out there and moving off Earth isn't feasible. The only people killing earth are the ones controlling it.

we never went to the fucking moon

>Moving off Earth isn't feasible.
Do you have anything that backs that up?

you wouldn't like it out there, unless you want to be a slave

White Ethnostate in space when?

space doesn't exist
god made the earth
ATHEISTS BTFO

>There's nothing out there and moving off Earth isn't feasible.
Glad to see Sup Forums isn't all retards buying into pop sci bullshit.

The burden of proof isn't on him.

>moving off Earth isn't feasible
It's completely feasible, just very expensive.

Strange

Don't give me the flat earth bullshit. I don't get why people believe this.

But...

It's shills. It's designed to make people argue with each other about this bs than discussing actual possibilities.

wait wtf

Unfathomable cosmic horrors.

They do in the southern hemisphere

WTF I love Trump now.

Why is that a bad thing? If climate change is going to happen, what good is monitoring it going to do, get another Paris accord that by their own admission wouldn't even do anything if people held to letter exactly?

Space has insane potential, not to mention the advancements in science this would bring about. Practically you can even start asteroid mining. It just makes sense that NASA should be focused on space.

It's true

Flat Earth shills are so fucking annoying. It adds nothing to the discussion and their only goal is to take over the thread and turn it into a shit show so that no real discussion can be had.

No they don't. Kike.

Flat Earth shills are designed to make people argue about the fucking shape of the Earth rather than much more interesting things like what could be in Antartica.

Space has a terrible secret. We have been sent here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Pak chooie unf. Pak chooie unf.

Space Marines draft, when???

One more for the thread.

Gravity isn't real. The Earth is the center of the universe.

True! We didnt and cant land on a disk! Actually, i am still not sure what to make of the moon. 1. Has its own light source. 2. Appears transparent or see through at times with high tech cameras. 3. Have seen wave move across a full moon and captured on cameras during full moons! A simulation? Dont know. 4. Moon rotates in low orbit, less than 4, or 5000miles away from earth. Possibly much less. Sun not 93million miles which is so preposterous!!!! Its less than 4500 miles away and could be much closer.

disregard this shill.

Thats a funny picture.

One of the most widely known sayings of the secret societies is
>As Above, So Below.

Well, that's true of the Earth as a whole as well. There are entrances to caverns below the Earth.

You are a moron of spectacularly immense proportions.

they always travel towars the sun which at night would be below the horizon

space isn't real when will you idiots learn

they will keep prolonging the "we will venture into space" meme until WW3 when 90% of us gets killed off then the cycle repeats itself

Actually ive seen a shooting star go upwards

go back to godlikeproductions forum faggot we aren't retarded here

He's right.

Wasn't the continent at another location further north when it had trees?

No. And that literally has nothing to do with today and what this could mean. The implications are that Hitler did discover something below the Earth after they explored Antartica.

the next astronauts will be affirmative action'd

Space is real leaf. How can u bash flat earthers and then deny space?

I agree with you about antartica and underground societies though

>Below the horizon
>Not even knowing how the globe earth works

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM

Has this been posted yet?

If you honestly believe that there are aliens that we could ever meet or could have met exist then you honestly just dot't even know that either you would have to bend cosmic mesh which is retarded or your inertia in a starship traveling at the speed of light would smash atoms when you come to a stop destroying everything
t.math

Not only does he has Tesla's files, but his uncle John G Trump knew Tesla personally. J.G. Trump also worked with Robert J. Van de Graaff and together they discovered some stuff science still can't really explain.

The Grays are gonna get BLACKED by Jamal and Tyrone.

>get a new space shuttle
>redesign it for 22" rims with a sound system

A body of water on the surface when undisturbed by outside forces is flat.

No spin detected.

No measurable curvature.

And gravity is pseudoscience .

That's because (((science))) is based on a foundation of lies, like Einstein's theory of relativity.

This isn't the physical universe, this is the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

>What exactly does Trump mean when he says
let's get your eyes off of imminent problems here on earth and instead, look to lofty dreams of outer space
short version:
forget the deep state and embrace deep space

This might just be the most retarded picture in existence.

I have an uncle that sailed around the world with his wife on a 40 something foot catamaran. They didn't fall off. It takes a special kind of retard to believe in a flat earth.

That's interesting. But did he know Tom DeLonge?

Did you disregard OP's comment where he stated that THE PREREQUISITE FOR THIS IS DRAINING THE SWAMP. Fuck you're retarded.

What is that dot in the middle?

You're not wrong, but could you please sound like less of a fag?

No. He died decades ago.

The Soviets already sent chimps into space. See how that turned out? Fucking worthless!

As above, so below.

Look, if you don't believe it, there is historical proof.
>Around 970 BCE, Europe was overwhelmed with immigrants in the millions
>this caused a huge instability in the Southern part of the region
>Italy tipped over and all of the Romans fell off
You and I only know this as 'The Fall Of the Roman Empire' homegoy
>LOOKITUP

The shill is-real

You're not supposed to take history books literally.

Look, you just admitted you're Jewish. The only thing Jews do on this board is shill and spread disinfo.

It means the things we currently don't understand will be understood in the future.

tfw you're not wrong, but wish you were.

>Fuck you're retarded.
thanks for the (You)
answering the general question according to the no link news clip pic
m'kay wit joo?

>The burden of proof isn't on him.

Right. GPS, telecom sats, weather sats, sapce probes, regular launches all over the world from multiple countries, multiple people living in space at any given moment, China's moonbase plans, etc etc etc etc etc.

Burden of proof is most definitely on anyone who says it's all bunk.

Retard

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM

>we arent retarded here

>Trump makes space colonists to send to mars or someshit
>SJWs premptively screech about only white people are going and they're going to opress the martians.
>Trump calls the bluff and decrees that only blacks can go.
>black leaders urge everyone to move to mars so they can go reclaim their homeland and KANGZ and shieet.
>space shuttles remodeled to be pyramids because the white phallic shuttles were Hitler.
>Government starts helping cover the cost of each KANG ship, and slowly works up to paying blacks to go.
>Africa is completely empty, Swedes are rioting the streets over the loss of their BBC, the only people left in the US are white so they have a population of 8 or so.
>Later turns out all the ships had the same autopilot malfunction that made them hang a wrong turn at albuquerque and crash into the sun.
>Trump grows tired of his current level of Chess and goes up a few D's

A bunch of aliens laughing at Aryans getting cucked by the retarded Jews and all the other inferior races like niggers on this planet, instead of mastering it and exploring the cosmos

>living in space
From the ISS feed

Fun home experiment! Get out your photoshop and turn one of the two moon images upside down, then think about perspectives from a spheroidal planet.

It's important to note that flat earth promotion is one of the most long-term anti-Sup Forums psyops. The intent is to point and laugh and say look what they believe in.

Aliens aren't real dude. Aliens are a jewish psy op.

It's not only that, but it's to make conspiracy theory people argue amongst each other.

Think about Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan, they get hung up on such a stupid subject they lose sight of the other possibilities.

Maybe Trump is gonna redpill the public about the Electric Universe?

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

ooops

pinkie clearly hooks his pocket

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

We’ve been in space since the 30s. The Nazis discovered antigravity and Tesla Zero point energy. The reality is that the secret space program resembles Star Trek. Every planet has life or evidence of past life. We have had a Colony on Mars since the 70s. Yes we went to the moon but others were already there and waiting. Don’t be a fucktard.

Before the shills come in and shit all over this post. I'm not saying that this is all true but these videos are very interesting to think about.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

He-is-referring-to-the-dead-cities-on-mars
Look-it-up!

The virgin Podesta-DeLonge bluebeam psyop vs the chad Trump-Tesla reactionless drive technology declassification

Hand clearly hooks a cable. And why in zero gravity is the blood rushing to his head and the viens in his neck are bulging
Really churns the butter

Someone needs to make that.

Nazis...or as we call them after Operation Paperclip...Neo-cons ;)

Round Earth shills are so fucking annoying. It adds nothing to the discussion and their only goal is to take over the thread and turn it into a shit show so that no real discussion can be had.

why the fuck are you faggots hanging out on Sup Forums when you could instead be in WHITE Antarctica hanging out with Natsoc ayylmaos ????????????