Amerimutts don't exist

>Amerimutts don't exist.
How do we deal with these inquisitive creatures bros?

Who said that American dogs didn't exist?

Jesus, I hate R*dditors. There's only one girl in that pic I would even CONSIDER taking home after Last Call.

Me on the far right

>discount italy
>le 9% face
Fuck off

How fucking fat is that woman at the front? I feel like they need something that goes beyond "morbidly obese" to describe her.

>University of Kentucky

This is probably Louisville, the city where I grew up. Wasn't really shitty up until around '08 when the recession hit. Now, people like that tub of bullshit holding the baby are commonplace. Imagine of the Juggalos had their own city, it would probably look like Louisville. This might be Lexington, but I'm not sure.

Girl with the doge is cute.

This.

Nevermind, see Lexington on the tub of bullshit's shirt. Lexington is more white-trash, Louisville is more methheads.

Start with yourself.

She's actually thin for american standards

you have seen nothing, she's actually not so bad for murican standards.

that fat thing at the front holding a niglet is traumatizing to look at

In med school my profs would call that ‘recalcitrant adiposity’

100% american beef

Chick with the dog is pretty cute especially since she isn't wearing any makeup.

god this country is disgusting

Yeah, if there's a major war, only fit people would die, even making this country worse.

>reddit

>you have to have a high iq

It's Kentucky, so she's above average looking. If anyone wants some classy KY greentext stories from when I was younger hmu. They rival the Abbo aussie ones imho.

kek

Far-left is a lesbian couple.
Spade shirt thinks it's a male.