Lawlessness hits new levels in Baltimore - police detective executed in public; no arrests

Someone in Baltimore walked right up to a homicide detective with the Baltimore police, shot him in the head and killed him, and casually strolled away. It was most likely a gang-initiation like you'd see in hardcore third-world nations. There are no suspects and no arrests. It is extremely rare in the US for murders of cops to go unsolved, but Baltimore is hitting new lows all the time:

>Baltimore detective has died; police seek 'heartless, ruthless, soulless killer'

>A veteran Baltimore detective tasked with solving killings became the city’s latest homicide victim, succumbing Thursday to a gunshot wound to the head suffered a day earlier.

>Det. Sean Suiter, 43, died at Maryland Shock Trauma Center surrounded by his wife, five children and fellow police officers as a manhunt continued on the streets for his killer. By nightfall, a reward of nearly $170,000 was being offered for his shooter’s capture...

>Suiter, who closed several high-profile killings in his two years in the homicide unit, is the 309th homicide victim in Baltimore this year. It is the third straight year the city has had more than 300 people killed.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-detective-thursday-20171116-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

odmp.org/search/year/2017
glassdoor.com/Salary/Baltimore-City-Police-Department-Lieutenant-Salaries-E219513_D_KO33,43.htm
detectiveedu.org/maryland/maryland-salary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>five children
he did alright for himself before some nigger offed him. the wife and kids will get his pension and probably even something else. still, he was probably one of the good ones.

what makes me angry is that it deserves to be national news and never is.

A bunch of kids screw around and put a noose on a white/latin kid and the national media says white kids are now hanging blacks.

A white girl wipes her butt on a black girls toothbrush.

Meanwhile its a war zone out in 30-40 towns, monstrous behavior all over, and no one says shit about it. Liberals are so sick.

Good. I'm glad the police officer died.

I hope the person who shot him gets away with it too.

How can you figure out a homicide when the homicide detective is shot?

Baltimore's violent death rate is at levels seen during certain civil wars. It's about 60 times higher than the developed-world average. I'm kind of astonished that this fact alone isn't a major media story.

King Nigger was busy getting blowjobs and handing out awards.

Every city went to hell.

Now King Nigger lives in a mansion next to the Iranian Embassy

LEL

>Send the army to cordon off the area.
>tell residents unless the killer and his gang are given up everyone dies
>kill everyone before they find a patsy

If it’s the third world treat them like it

Black on black violence isn't a news story.

Gun crime in gun free cities isn't a new story.

A 14 year old possibly dating an adult 40 years ago is though.

Most cops deserve to get executed.
You really think this cop or any other are perfect law abiding by the book cops?
No 1 gets killed for no reason, there is always a reason.

also, I started listening to the police radio app - it really gives you more redpill doses.

The cops in these dying small cities are just driving from block to block wrapping up bodies. The entire middle American view of police work that we got from Hollywood is a total lie.

They have zero power to stop any crime. Bad shit happens and they show up to do paperwork. Chicago on Halloween had reported gunfire literally every 20 seconds. Then the dispatcher occasionally says "a car was broken into an 5th street" and you hear this stupefied radio silence after that. The cops are too professional to say something sarcastic or they are years beyond that even crossing their mind. The silence tells it all though, they are basically thinking, "Are you fucking kidding me, Im supposed to go fill out some paperwork on a stereo theft when the whole city is shooting at each other?"

It shows how delusional liberals are with gun control and crime prevention. Their ideas are absurd.

Cops make $70-120k and it's almost impossible to lose your job. They sit on their ass most of the time getting paid regardless. Police departments have resorted to pulling people over and extorting them for money to fund their greed. Theres no incentive to stop real crime.

its common for gangs to have initiations like this. They do literally just walk up to random people and kill them.

They also do robberies based on the pleasure of stomping old white people into comas. Then they rifle through their pockets to grab a few bucks but the main reason they do it is pure racial hate. The money is secondary.

They're not noble gangsters like the rap lyrics tell you. They are culturally evil like ISIS, the nazis or the plains Indians. They hurt people because it's considered virtuous in their world view. They not only have no remorse but they are openly happy about doing these things.

>implying Cops in Major cities like Chicago and Baltimore have the luxury to pull someone over for extortion when they have to respond to the nearest sheboon screeching and her black bull killing her mother and the neighborhood kid that lives down the street because they can't aim.

this sounds like the kind of thing a time traveler would do

>get out of your machine
>find the guy who would ruin the future potentially
>shot to the head, very quick, simple
>walk away to your machine and report back to your timeline's authorities

You should get killed for the reason 9f being a faggot

>Cops make $70-120k
no

>You really think this cop or any other are perfect law abiding by the book cops?

Yeah, I was thinking the same exact thing. He looks like a shady motherfucker.

He was probably giving information to higher-up criminals like who's going to testify against them. My guess is his corrupt activities caught up with him and he pissed off certain people.

Who fuckin' knows. I don't care. I hate the police. The news of his death doesn't get one iota of sympathy from me.

In fact, I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, but maybe I will go buy some beer to celebrate this man's death.

Can you name a single non-shitty, non-wartorn area where people get away with killing cops? Once you get to that point, it's a sign of general decay. It means that basic order has pretty much collapsed.

Wars have deaths, go to war, expect death

Baltimore isn't part of the 'developed', AKA White/East Asian, world.

>probably one of the good ones
You shouldn’t assume that

Can we get the killer and use the $69k to build statues of Pepe peeing on pedobears to place at pedobear graves.

Of course, it's the least Trump fuck can do for us-he should probably float a lol something over to Wikileaks too

>I'm kind of astonished that this fact alone isn't a major media story.

I'M NOT SURPRISED

Careful with that edge. You might cut yourself.

gee, did they really think they could import 50 million third world immigrants and not become the third world?

It was probably Marlo.

Good riddance. I hope more cops get killed before they find the little nigglet though. Nigglet. More dead cops though please.

I've lived in Baltimore since I was 8 years old. Immigrated from Ukraine, first NY, then Newark, NJ, then Baltimore. I'll tell you this, straight up, this city, this county (live on city/county line), this state, will either break you or build you. It takes a certain type of white person to survive here. I mean walk down the streets of Baltimore City freely, not bothered, attend your concerts, games, bars, clubs. It takes a Slav, I mean shit post what you want, but if you ask about Russians/Slavs here in Baltimore out names carry a certain type of fear in the black community.

A few years ago a family of 3, father, mother, son, were killed in a home invasion in a relatively "safe" part of Baltimore, they were from Belarus. The cops said they knew who did it but didnt have enough evidence to prosecute or convict. The "youthful suspects" were found a week later hung by their own intestines a block away from the crime scene in a abandoned HUD home. Their eyes cut out and hands chopped off. Their relatives, a cousin and brother were found the same way 2 weeks later. A message was sent. Now they know.

What about when fag Shepard Smitch ran a fucking woman down as he called her a Fucking bitch, then fox covered it up

Baltimore is the negro romance that speaks right to their souls.

I'm here about the whores......

>It is extremely rare in the US for murders of cops to go unsolved

Citation needed

This is the hardest-core LARP Slav fetish I've ever seen.

This is what happens when you don't give low IQ people in large groups something to do- that and we have a media that tells all of these low lives that they are victims and the police are out to get them-this applies to all races, a majority just happen to be minorities....majority minorities- im the new lil peep

You're next Jamal

Congressman for life in Baltimore
Protects drug cartel and gangs
Attacks police
Freddy Gray was a Crip heroin dealer
Baltimore paid his heroin addict mother 6 million
Went after police for past 3 years
Baltimore has gone to hell
Teenagers roam with bats looking for lone occupant in cars to mug
States Attorney is BLM hack

>Cops make $70-120k

where, and with how many years in?
some rural cops in the south make less than $15/hr
even the NYPD starts its recruits off at less than $45k a yea
the only real cush cop jobs are federal police for one of the 11tybillion agencies

Who is Jamal and why is he typing on my old laptop?

There is a $69000 reward for his arrest user. Give it time. That would make some good X-mas spending cash.

WHITES ARE UNDER REPRESENTED IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS

NFL NBA so black

In most large cities cops can get overtime, so a 45K job turns into 100K

Someone call David Simon
Tell the soyim The Wire season 6 is a go

>murder of a policeman in public in broad daylight get unpunished

Send the fucking national guard already

And OT isn't uncommon- my buddy is over worked, he has done some seriously stupid shit and now has to conduct traffic. In a small town of 8000 ppl he makes around 40.

I find that smaller towns and nicer communities tend to pay their police better. I haven't looked into it much, but based on conversations I've had, I wouldn't offer myself to a police force based in major city

>niggers
>capable of rational logic or reason

I used to work in Baltimore and the only time u saw a car pulled over their were 3x cruisers every time. They have 2x helicopters with spotlights flying around all night long to respond to crime but it does little to help. It is truely a warzone.

Overtime in these places starts Wednesday night.

Go through the complete list of cop murders in the US this year, or from previous years:

odmp.org/search/year/2017

Of the 50 or so cops murdered in the US so far this year, every killing has been solved, except for this one.

>it deserves to be national news and never is.

and why would they do that? When it comes to the msm, there are 2 questions asked when it comes to coverage:

1: Does it make white people look evil?

2: Does it make niggers angry and even more willing to kill white people?

This nigger cop getting smoked by another nigger would only highlight their own handiwork as the msm in exaggerating police killing poor little gud bois

There's little you can do to help these cities at this point. Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, many smaller towns throughout the Midwest...it's simply Africa on the american continent, and there is nothing we can do.

Lol yea im not saying the niggers dont deserve the rope as well.
They both do. Hopefully a war between niggers and cops breaks out so they both die en masse.
Its a win-win kind of like the eastern front in WW2

>there is nothing we can do.

There is something we can do

Arrests have gone down like 55% in Baltimore since that Freddie Gray shit. The cops are scared to leave their patrol cars and the feral niggers smell blood in the water.
This year Baltimore has had more murders than NYC despite having one fourteenth the population. Just imagine that.

This 1 nigger made 5 other niggers that are now running amok.
Fuck this country.

>odmp.org/search/year/2017

"Honoring Officers Killed in 2017"

Why do they include heart attacks? They say "killed" but then include fat asses who had heart attacks.

Today NPR had petulant, entitled Hispanics explaining how it's racist to expect them to learn foreign languages like English.

Man that's fucking depressing
I'm doing a bs job in a normie town and I make $16/hr while I'm in college
I really want to quit because I'm miserable but there's nothing terrible that's happened

A variable that is often omitted is the fact that most missing persons are actually dead, it's just that whoever killed them actually took the time to dispose of the body, as opposed to just leaving it where it drops like a braindead subhuman

Sydnor?

>ask the suicide detective to step in

>occifer did he kill?
>yes

>the 309th homicide victim in Baltimore this year. It is the third straight year the city has had more than 300 people killed

For fuck sake America, get your shit together.

>Niggers only make up 13% of the population but commit more than 50% of the crime
>YEAH DEAD COPS
What's it like never leaving your room?

Crabnigger here, we actually have one of the strictest gun control laws in the country other than NY and Commiefornia

It clearly failed.
Maybe flood the streets with assault rifles, see what happens.

>not putting them under marshall law or just exterminating them and starting over.
Baltimore used to be a place of science.

Ffs man, that is the worst bait on this board all day but your dumb ass still bit.

do you see all the parts of the city without the shootings? Those are the White areas. Lol

Strange becauae i saw rewards posters for unsolved cop murders in FL.

>Every city went to hell.

By design. It is all by design. It isnt incompetence. It was done deliberately with malice. They ran everything into the ground, overspent, and are now setting every group against each other.

It is why the black community never got helped. Sure there has been plenty of money spent but every year it gets worse. It is no accident these kids sre sent to college illiterate. It is no accident policy changed to not discipline them, not intervene in Chimpouts. They have been weaponising them since the 60s to do exactly what they are doing now.

Ideally you want a sweden situation where the police resign because areas are too dangerous. They need to disarm the right and keep running eveeything into the ground and pissing black people off and then eventually they will get their bloodbath and the destruction of the country.

OVER TIME! Thats how a 45k/year cop makes 100K overtime.
Riots, parades, sick days, holidays, trading shifts.

Also, Baltimore PD does nothing and I mean nothing. No pull overs, no checks. Just drive th routes betwee 7-11s and respond to calls. One can blow a red light in front of a cop, no problem.

They always fail. I thought all of you learned that w Bataclan

Jesus fucking christ. At 309 murders and a population of 614,664 people, the homicide rate is at 50 per 100,000 people and the year isn't even fucking over yet.

Illegal firearms were a problem long before the Bataclan. Just look at Marseille.

"national news"

News is fucking politics 24/7 with a live breakin for mass shootings or huge fires, then back to what some cuck says will get done eventually congress moves slowly blah blah blah.

shit NY cops do

American Police have the hardest compliance job in the developed world FACT

shit you're partially right, most shootings are in black majority areas

Fair enough. I guess we could consider extending food stamps to cover guns and ammo. You might be onto something wonderful here.

I'm usually a big-fan of Sup Forums but Fuck you anti-cop faggots on this thread.

The police in this country do a great job and yes - its not without its problems, just like every other gov't agency.

Got a ticket from a cop? Deal with it because in many other countries you'd be beaten robbed and raped.

If you're wishing for more dead cops then you're just an AntiFA loser with an Alt Right flag on your post.

RIP Detective Suiter. May St Michael guide you to rest in the arms of the Angels. God bless our police officers nationwide.

Thin Blue Line bitches!

I thought I would have heard about this earlier, only hear about until 30 minutes ago.

>Lieutenant salaries at Baltimore City Police Department can range from $107,914-$115,423.
glassdoor.com/Salary/Baltimore-City-Police-Department-Lieutenant-Salaries-E219513_D_KO33,43.htm

>Baltimore Homicide Detective
Baltimore
>Average: $105,040
>Median: $119,600
>Entry-Level: $57,720
>Experienced-Level: $128,440
detectiveedu.org/maryland/maryland-salary/

Enough with the negro worship. This isn't reddirt, we don't care about niggers killing niggers.

the whole state is overrun

The only way to fix baltimore, is when all the civilized people leave. The cops need to protest. They should strike. These are not working conditions even if your job is to protect and serve. These are conditions that are military should be fixing. This is no place for police any more. I know they need to solve this one, but they should just give up now.

Let the niggers have their kingdom of shit.

He literally put murderous chimps in cages for a living. I can assure you he was one of the good ones.

>Meme flag
>Insults me by stating "Usually big-fan of Sup Forums"

There is so much you did there to show that you are not a fan, and are not a regular. You stick out like a sore thumb.

But I do agree with some of what you said. It sucks when police get shot, but anyone dumb enough to live/work in Baltimore city knows this can and will happen.

Where I live in the NE they make close to that range, but more like $50-$100k. Plus many will run or be partners in a side business, since government work is notoriously laxed, so you can take care of a side business or investment property even when on the clock; or have a second position in a nearby town due to how corrupt the networking is, and you can make two positions work when you are able to get away with sleeping for a little bit on one or both of them. Plenty of the local, county and some state employees operate this way.

That being said, I don't think it has much to do with this guy getting shot.

It is. The Costco in the Greenbelt looks like a Model UN. The only whites are ancient. Leave bacon in the HALAL freezer area.

Brazilification

Not a meme

if they ran with this story, we'd be deporting niggers right along with spics.

they would rather have warzones than the John Q Public understanding how violent and savage the average nigger actually is.

Bullshit.
Maybe in some podunk town, but not in Baltimore. They might have a seconf job doing security or a halfway house.
But that is cops.
Some govt employees are working hard to keep it all togehter.

Goy, in my city Cops make $100,000 straight out of the academy base, before OT