imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 16
>SAA/IRGC/Hezbollah attacked ISIS' last positions at southern, eastern, and western flanks of Albukamal, no advances reported
>Damascus; 1 civilian killed, 13 wounded as mortar shells from rebel areas hit several neighborhoods
>SAA accuses Israel of launching airstrike over their positions near Beit Jinn pocket, killing 4 soldiers
>Lavrov accuses US of hindering work of RuAf in Syria, emphasized that contrary to Pentagon statements, US presence in Sy illegal
>Zakharova; US never received UN mandate to deploy troops to Sy, "US units are there in disregard of the country’s legitimate govt acting as occupants”
>SAA continue advance in NE countryside of Hama, capturing Qasr ‘Ali after battle with HTS
>Ahrar Al-Sham advances toward E Damascus base after seizing SAA command post, in striking distance of vehicle installation and Regiment 46 base
>Israeli warplanes seen flying over Lebanese airspace, circling several towns near the Syrian border
>US House voted overwhelmingly in support of resolution which allows US to continue to refuel KSA jets attacking Yemen
>Kabul; 8 policemen, 10 civilians killed by suicide bomb detonated near political rally, IS claims attack

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
youtu.be/L-UUtQDxZzE
youtu.be/D7_YElxLB1c
youtu.be/1ay_d2FWGhg
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-42020737/yemen-blockade-saudi-foreign-affairs-minister-questioned
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/detroit-police-officers-fight-each-other-in-undercover-op-gone-wrong
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931418139933503488
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931283451201904641
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931272732544602112
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931419035601981440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

Cute, but still probably propaganda of sorts.

Thready reminder,
Pingu is love.

Pingu does not respond to bait. Pingus' autism is subtle and humble. Pingu recognizes the average humans inability to follow every post every hour and uses his superpower for the benefit of people below his power level - skilfully redacting major events and compiling them for easy digestion. Pingus' love for us is helpful and benign. Without Pingu so much would be lost to us mere mortals.

Pingu is a sign of things to come. The future will be a self-aware unfolding of gratitude towards Pingu. Eons from now, we pilgrims will self-actualize like never before as we are guided by Pingus' teachings.
Now, flagfag - have you found your path? How should you navigate Pingus' eternal galaxy? Child, look within and ground yourself.

Pingu is life.

>ID
>co8
>cowait
>kuwait
saddam's 19th province confirmed

Add this to the next bread :

> SDF officially accused the Turkish intelligence and relatives of its ex-spokesman Talal Silo of pressuring him to defect.

And this :

> Chief of Staff of Israeli military, Gadi Eizenkot, says the Tel Aviv regime is ready to share intelligence with Saudi Arabia to confront Iran.

Updates/news from last bread

why don't you fuck off instead of making this place even more reddity than it already is

Reposting for a German who showed up late to last thread

>NEW R&U VIDEOs

>Touring the Western Mosul's Old City district
youtu.be/L-UUtQDxZzE

>Tour of Deir ez-Zor
youtu.be/D7_YElxLB1c

>Families of ISIS jihadists returning from "caliphate"
youtu.be/1ay_d2FWGhg

Gn lads

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

> President Mugabe refuses to resign after meeting generals

ASSad we are coming

Gone but not forgotten...

Why roaches roleplay as niggers? Are you guys the ultimate cucks?

VIDEO IN LINK
============
>Yemen blockade: Saudi foreign affairs minister questioned
The United Nations says millions of civilians will die in Yemen, if Saudi Arabia does not end its blockade of the country.
Saudi Foreign Affairs Minister Adel al-Jubeir has defended the sanctions, telling the BBC's Lyse Doucet "no country has provided more aid to Yemen than Saudi Arabia".

bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-42020737/yemen-blockade-saudi-foreign-affairs-minister-questioned

I was always taught that when people look down and to the right they are lying/being creative. Watch this little cunt. I have a particular dislike for this faggot. Beheading is too good for him.

Maybe he should be handed over to the turks for a traditional ottoman impaling.

Just got banned from a larp thread, why are the mods so shit?

gn

Based KARA BOGA, welcome back.

You need a high level of intelligence to understand turkish and arabic humour. Its not for the average European (if we can consider Poland to be part of Europe).

beatiful news
>cuk guk xDD

Ivan vetoed the UN bill to extend the Syria chemical investigation

BLACK Comrade Mugabe is still in power. Even if he decides to step down he will put another CHAD BLACK man.
Zimbabwe is safe, dont worry, Rhodesia racists are never coming back.

maşallah

The UN is a joke, we all knew the outcome.

Go away you homophobe
We don't like people who can't accept the the tiger

>we all knew the outcome.
well to be honest I forgot Bolivia was quite questioning on the whole thing in a UNmeeting once. but whatever Russian vote is the one everyone is interested in

I accept the Tiger as a great Arab leader and a family man, not a degenerate you like your anime. Youre just an FSA mouthpiece if you fall him gay.

What did Bolivia do? Morales has always been based.

they stood with Russia and voted chemical investigation down

Based Morales.

BASED lads redpill meon the Saudi situation and the Leb hostage situation please.

Thanks

How do I join ISIS?

In hell? Start by attempting to face Bashar Al Assad, the Lion of Syria, in open combat.

we don't know too much.
saudi's expected to cuck lebanon into infighting. they forced him to resign on a visit to saudi. he keeps promising to return to lebanon, but he doesn't. macaroni granny fucker visited saudi and invited him to come over. says he will go in 48 hours and then go to lebanon to formally resign.
saudi's expected hezbollah and lebanese parties to fall out, but they got united like the tiger and his bodyguard. tight. sweaty like.

anyway, hariri has missed at least one deadline to show that he is a free man. lets see if he goes to france.

i'd have a good laugh at saudi's and israeliss if they lose control and somehow hariri meets a sticky end.

the way it looks now tho they gonna have to guarantee his safety otherwise the shit is gonna stick. typical

Saudi crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman is busy with a purge of all his rivals in his path to take Saudi towards a more liberal route. Al-hariri has always been Saudis man, so he needed a distraction to keep the masses and arab nations busy while he continues his purge. He has lost a lot of internal support after his failures in Syria and Yemen, so is covering it with trying to unite the people behind him to demonise Lebanon and Hezbollah. I dont think he will be successful in this and is taking Saudi in a dark path.
As far as we know, Lebanon claims alhariri is being held against his will, he claims he isnt (thru twitter and the saudi media). Until he's released we wont know.

>taking Saudi in a dark path.
excellent analysis, xcet this bit. they have been on their dark path for decades now. the fat slugs belong in a salad.

MBS is just an arrogant retard.
Instead of
>Assad must go
the slogan of the western world should be
>MBS must go
because worse than an evil dictator is an incompetent one

Nice one lads, ta.
Credit Lebs for not taking the bait.

> saudi's expected hezbollah and lebanese parties to fall out, but they got united like the tiger and his bodyguard. tight.
The most important thing is they even lost the sunni support. Theyre burning the saudi flag in Tripoli (a sunni dominant city).

MBS is like an arab version of Trump, only in his 30s.

haha. thats eggscellent.
zio-saudi BTFO

let hope his reign is short, if he ever get's there.

i'm probably out. had a long night.

lets hope for some bukamal tomorow

There is holhol thread up
and i was the first to to send them to /x/
why dont people knoow that meme anymore

>ywn cummy in mummy

I hate Millennials. Especially ones who think Kurds are based.

>"hurr durr I have super low confidence and super low self esteem but my political beliefs are infallible"

SDF: ''Telal Silo was kidnapped with a joint operation by Turkish Intelligance agency and Turkish-backed rebels''
can some one explaine

He and the Tu*kish """F"""S"""A""" claim he defected voluntarily...

more mummyposting pls

.fugg, Trump tweeted smth with weird punctuation, /cbts/ will go apeshit

BUMP THIS

you know what to do /sg/

Yes
to keep the thread bumped with cocaine

Those are some ugly-ass eyebrows

rude

Bump

shitposting on the battlefield

i like them, they're long and cute

lmao does it still have the plastic from the packaging on it. only old people do that

There used to be a guy in my classes in uni who had that shit foil on his smartphone screen, and there was a big-ass text covering it. I don't know what those people think.

before

There was a guy from Nepal in my dorm who bought a really expensive gaming laptop, then didn't take any of the plastic off and plugged in a separate keyboard instead of using the built in one because he "didn't want to ruin it" or something.

He was a weirdo

after

alright i spent the last 10 minuets trying to remove some wrinkles from assad's face , hope it was worth it
gn8 lads

On the battlefield in the desert with all this dust and sand around it would make sense tho.

if you had to carry a laptop in a sandy dusty desert
i will damm well wrapp it in tin foil

getting colder every day

I hate warm weather. Worst two years of my life (weather wise) was when my dad was stationed in the Mojave desert to train soldiers for Iraq and Afghanistan.

what's going on with his chin?

>mfw we will get more comfy pics
hope its idlib this winter

>page 10

Bump

always lurkin' eh?

Bump

Keeping this thread alive

RIP

Off topic fun story
>Detroit Cops Posing As Drug Dealers, Arrest Detroit Cops Posing As Drug Dealers. Nearly a Shootout
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/detroit-police-officers-fight-each-other-in-undercover-op-gone-wrong

reminder that Burgers on outer-Sup Forums suddenly give a fuck about harassment because people spam shit like Pic related at them

We are FIGHTING BACK!

We all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

We don’t care about jokes but we do care about coordinated shill campaigns. You may think it’s funny but you’re probably doing the work of the CIA.

>Imagine actually thinking this

I agree. This is not ok.

>Update
>Hey guys there is a [major event planned] on [this date]
>I happen to be [an insider] with his FINGER ON THE PULSE
>Do you remember who Trump met with on [Month and day]?
>Do you remember [campaign promise]?
>Do you remember [minor Trump staffer]?
>4d chess is real.
>It's all coming down [soon]
>Big things will happen.
>Screencap this post

>Looking at Larp before the storm
>"NK and Kim Jong Un are just CIA puppets and Trump is fighting the globalists via fucking with NK"

holy fucking cringe this is a religion now. literal delusion and blasphemy

>this level of self delusion
What the fuck
I'd wager none of these newfags have even heard the word Rothschild

>shart for brains /ptg/ cucks actually believe anyone who makes fun of their retardation and mutt heritage was literally sent by the CIA in a coordinated demoralisation effort
you got me, I'm Agent Paweł, CIA.

>Graphic pictures: Kurdish attack ends in disaster amid #ISIS ambush in southeast Deir Ezzor

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931418139933503488

>In pictures: #ISIS deploys massive fighting force in Albukamal ahead of looming battle

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931283451201904641

>Graphic video: #Houthi forces neutralize dozens of #Saudi-backed troops in east #Yemen

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/931272732544602112

>#Syria #Damascus Fadel Radi , the coach of karate national team has been martyred due to Militant mortar shells after he left Al Majd club in Damascus

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/931419035601981440

F

>Rothschild