ITT: anime you finished but you don't remember anything about it

ITT: anime you finished but you don't remember anything about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsP6EIIcaLY
my.mixtape.moe/bcyxpk.flac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LIPIGNAzR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck, I know I saw that show and now I cant remember anything either. Technolyze and Ergo Proxy come to mind, but I know it wasnt either of those, did it have to do with a vampire or something?

Well, I don't remember what I watched for the most part.
I know I've seen hundreds of titles but I can't think of any on the spot, except for the few recent ones I only just finished.

So in that regard, basically all of them, with sufficient time provided.

witch hunter robin?

Mnemosyne.

I remember it was terrible. Did not deserve it's great OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=VsP6EIIcaLY

Boogiepop Phantom

What the fuck was that show even about?

Thats it, I remember watching it back in 2004 or 2005 or something, now that you mention the title I remember that it had some incredibly obvious plot twist, but I still cant remember any details. OP managed to point to a fantastically forgettable series.

Yeah that one.

Boogiepop never laughs I think it was, or something.

I can't remember a single fucking thing about it.

It sure don't deserve youtube audio quality you dipshit

my.mixtape.moe/bcyxpk.flac

Nagasarete Airantou

All I remember is Horie Yui was the main girl. Had to look up the name too.

Another one

Tell me the name of ANY of this girls

Log Horizon.
I remember that I enjoyed the show but I don't remember a single damn thing that happened.

Most of it

>look for old anime
>get results of the VN art

Holy fug, she is a big guy

Planet Survival. I remember the setting, the characters and some plot points, but I completely forgot how it ended.

.hack sign
I know there was lots of talking, but I cant remember anything at all actually happening.
Or am I remembering it correctly, and nothing ever actually happened for me to remember?

I remember a fliying weird cat

Durarara!
All I remember is there was a guy in a garson suit wanting to beat a guy in a jacket and there was headless girl named Celty living with a doctor.

google images was a mistake

make it stop

That is pretty much all the plot, homolust and celty doing celty things

Honestly I could probably rewatch a lot of the anime I've seen in the last 10 years and they would feel like new.
Just quickly going through my list...
Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, Full Metal Panic, Haibane Renmai, Monster, Texhnolyze, Trigun, Gunbuster, Diebuster, Hidamari Sketch, SZS.
All those have fallen out of my memory.

What I would give to watch Texhnolyze for the first time again, man.

We don't even need to go to the past

This anime had 150 daily threads and now I don't even remember the name of this bitch

I forget any show that I've watched after a month or two

Maya Kumashiro I guess

We need more original anime like this nowadays.

>suicide
>internet is cool
>aliens maybe?
>ghosts?
>transcend humanity?
>it was all a plan and her dad was in on it?

You forget michael jackson

The reason is that the vast majority of it is episodic garbage, i.e. literally Nothing Happens: The Anime. That was actually a very popular trend in the late 1990s and 2000s. Shows are artificially inflated with episodic nonsense to make them span 2 cours, even though the actual story can be told in 4-5 episodes. The are always the same:
>first episode introduces the characters, usually includes a lot of exposition too
>episodes 2-10 the characters solve unrelated cases or go on tangential adventures, etc.
>end of cour 1 some intrigue is thrown in
>episodes 13-20 are again episodic trash
>the end of cour 2 resumes the main storyline and concludes it in the most boring and predictable way
I've dropped tens of those back in the day.

Dragon crisis

>this thread

robotics;notes
i think it was even like 24 episodes if I recall correctly. How do I not remember.

ghost in the shell
just re watched it

i remember liking this, but i can't remember any of the plot whatsoever.

pretty sure i remember more of the mayoiga thread theories than i do the actual show.

K

I remember it had giant floating swords.

I only remember it was SHIT

Just finished it recently
Still don't know what I watched

Cool soundtrack though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LIPIGNAzR8

There was this harem anime about a kid going to a high school with animal girls that I vaguely remember. One of the girls was like a wolf and another one was a fox, also I think there was magic involved.

I'm starting to think it might have been a dream

>One of the girls was like a wolf and another one was a fox
?

Holy shit, its all coming back.
That series was garbage and I still don't know why I watched it.

How fuck can you forget about kanokon and how fuck can you dislike shota dual raping

>I still don't know why I watched it.

To be fair, I don't even remember that

Now it makes sense

It's manga, but despite reading all of it's 500+ chapters, I remember pretty much nothing about Inuyasha

Forgot half of "Charlotte"

I only remember I watched this a LOOOONG time ago....

I can't remember anything that happened in Psyren

Come to think of it I don't remember a single thing about 2005. I just remember something about blood and anime tiddies.

Funny, I still see psychos in the retro anime threads recommending this one from time to time.

Lucky star

No recollection of anything. I know it got better after the fourth episode but that's it.

That anime didn't even had boobs, such a fucking shit

Boku dake ga inai machi. The week after finishing I couldn't understand a reference to it.

Had to google 'jellyfish and lion in an anime' to remember the name

You have issues

Nisekoi. I really only liked the police guy's daughter and didn't bother moving on to S2 or the manga since I figured she'd be irrelevant.

Angel's Egg and King of Thorn
Both recommended to me by user and I the only thing I remember is an autistic kid comparing every beast to some JRPG monster and that they were swimming in a flooded corridors.

It was...

...I guess.

Anime was confusing because director wanted to create new Lain and went full retard, you should read novels if you want to understand plot.

Was there actually a plot to this?

I don't remember anything but shitty CGI,hating the ending, something, something dragons and pic related.

I see some PLOT right there

This was the very definition of fun harem anime that has been lost over time.

it involved fire and the twist was people jars

Tari Tari

Holy fuck somebody posted whr in Sup Forums!
These truly are the end times.

>watching texhnolyze again
i don't think i have the mental fortitude to do that

Robin a cute. CUTEEEE!!!

There were spaceships and i think maybe some swordfights and that's pretty much all i remember.

The anime is confusing because it doesn't adapt the first novel. If you want to understand the anime better, either read or watch the live action adaptation of the first novel. The live action adaptation is bad, but it has a really good OST by Kajiura.

This show was what caused me to stop being caught up on finishing every show I start, it was so mindnumbingly boring.

I watched it during a bender since the first episode is so all over the place. I really don't know what the fuck happened aside from when he fucked the lady that made him a cyborg. Popped quite the stiffy.

Why is the ending sad again? I know that he died, but I don't even remember what killed him.

X. Left absolutely zero impression on me and I remember nothing.

Casshern Sins
I know there was a robot
Mushi-Uta. I can't remember crap about it

Nothing worthwhile happened except giving Morganna Mode Gone personality. The games are superior. .hack infection picks off a few months after SIGN and will answer any questions you've had.

I only remember a girl punching the air naked

I can't remember anything except the opening.

It was just the generic boobs anime with no boobs that killed the first decade of the 00s

Witch Hunter Robin

Saw it when I was 16, when it ran on Adult Swim the first time.

I thought the character designs were pretty cool. They went around killing modern-day witches in every episode, though the episode endings were boring, and were sometimes cut for time. I don't remember the OP

I remember the ED being rushed down to 5 seconds. Also on like episode 13 or halfway into the series, some government SWAT force team storms the protag's headquarters and shoots everyone but Robin. But they were alive again in the next episode. I don't know what that was about, but for a while I thought the general concept of suddenly killing off every side character in order to set up the next season of a police procedural was pretty damn bold.

All I know is Robin is my waifu.

The first season of ikkitousen, 2nd season swept all my memories away

I remember the general outline of the plot but if you asked me to give a synopsis of any of the episodes I wouldn't be able to

looks like an edgy neoranga sequel

All i remember was that this was best girl

Apart from my favourites, I have a 2 show memory. Anything before that is a blur.

>tfw my memory is so shit that i can't even tell you a good summary of a show i just watched
at least it makes rewatching things better

Kinda similar, currently watching Chuunibyo demo and 17 eps in someone references something from the earlier episodes and I'm like "oh yeah that happened, I think". I literally started watching it yesterday, it's absurd.

>Any monogatari besides bake.
Might as well open up ms powerpoint

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

After War Gundam X, I remember watching it but I can't tell you anything that happened in it. I only remember the Gundam X because it's my main in Gundam vs. Gundam Extreme Full Boost and Gundam Double X because of Dynasty Warriors Gundam. I do remember the Newtype dolphins and dome of light.

I remember the title but have no idea what it was about

All I remember from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is grilled tofu dipped in miso on a stick.

I also can barely remember any individual episodes of Galaxy Angel but I know I enjoyed most of it.

I just got some hard late night YTV nostalgia

All I remember is she babysits the prince.

There was that old lady too, remember?

The most recent one is Glass Lip. All I remember was every character being shit and liking ribbons. That's about it, I don't remember any of the names. I'm bad with names, but not remembering a single one is really bad.

Wow she really likes ribbons

Also pic related. I enjoyed it and remember most of the events, but I can't remember any names aside from Sami. It's especially bad with mango since I can remember characters saying their names on other medium.

What is that? Only title looks familiar.

It's really cute and fun, a little too short though.

Yeah, same. I know there's a girl who likes horses. And maybe a girl into music with family issues? That's about it.

I think I liked Hanasaka Iroha more. Not that I remember much of that.