JoJo thread

Caesar a shit edition
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30043583
youtube.com/watch?v=YAnKNmEhojc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caesar's death is one of the most overrated moments in JoJo. It was pointless since Joseph went to fight Wammu by himself

part 2 is shit. Don't get me wrong, it's just not that good and I really want to fit in

How the fuck did he survive long enough to get healed?

It's better than Part 4, 5, 6 and 8 for sure

It was like 10 seconds in real time

How can you be so triggered on Jap Cartoons lmao

The power of hack writing

>149752605
E D G Y
D
G
Y

Who are you quoting?

Ur mom

>yfw DP will adapt that panel exactly how it is

Joshuu makes me horny

T-The power of Araki's hack drawing!!! I-it's incredible!!

nice dubs

It was a dumb decision that altered the source material, what gives DP the right to do that.

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

I just realized that every part has a character with a distinctly shitty haircut. Joshuu, Wekapipo, Weather Report, Josuke, the list goes on...

>You're Cinderellafag
Ok, here's your last (You) for the day

who here loves the godly trinity of 3,4 and 5?

>Fittingin-fag is back now
Fuck I'd rather have Naranciafag

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO, at least for the last cour

Probe me wrong

But that's wrong you dope.
1, 2, and 3 are the worst parts but they aren't absolutely awful, they're just not as good as the rest

More like 4, 5 and 6. 3 is decent but pretty mediocre in comparison to 4, 5 and 6.
Also I want to diddle his hand

Are you ok with
?

more like 5,6,7

I get aroused at the sound of glass shattering. Is there something wrong with me?

This guy gets it, parts 1-3 are good but they felt more like premonitions in Araki's writing, from part 4 onwards it feels more like he becomes less of a mangaka parodying the Manry anime genre and turns JoJo into its own thing instead.

I want to diddle Carnefag's fiddle

well, there wont be any part 6 anime.
after VA, you will get a r63 version of VA characters.
>High school life of Gio chan

Jailhouse Rock is better

Every normal human being with a social life and dick that dived at least in one vagina loves Part 2.
But this place hates it.
Why?

Yeah, they're just shitposters, not someone so butthurt that people don't like his favorite part more than the others.

Only right user in this thread

jojo is nothing without jotaro though.

>6,7
>

>There won't be a part 6 anime
Why does this meme exist?
Also
>Wanting the perfect boys club to be tainted by periods, mood swings, and chest fatsacks

>Liking part 2 less than all the parts after it means people hate it
Please tell me you're being ironic.

But that's referenced in the same part, user

>Nothing without Jotaro though
>part 6
You've got some pretty bad taste but I'd still diddle

Whats wrong with 6 and 7?

I want Rohanfag to meat me

So? It's fitting for the first part since it all takes place in a prison

I fucked up while making that edit. Could someone with actual skills fix the white lines?

>That's Carnefag
>Carnefag is actually handsomer than Naranciafag

nothing against part 6. but it was just waiting for jotaro to get his discs back and put some life into the part.
ok, i will give you 6.

Oh, so it's a meme, got it
actual argument: Elvis copyright is probably fuckin expensive

There was plenty of life in it though, and Jotaro got some shining moments which actually gave him character that parts 3 and 4 didn't. Also what's your grudge with part 7?

Wait, did Naranciafag post pics of himself?

sauce?

>Shitposters
>Plural

>image size was bigger than the allowed 1000x1000

Elvis is too dead to copyright ya dongus

But his lawyers and publisher aren't
wew

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30043583
Bloody hell who uploaded this

is it safe to say that every jojo after josuke can be classified as a twink

://fffactory.blogspot.com.es/2016_06_01_archive.html?m=1
This one has a girl face and cleavage and there's occasional full females, but it's mostly gay Heaven

He's ottermode

>Gappy
>Twink

>Jolyne

You mean every JoJo after Jotaro

What do animefags think about current Kira? Do they ever think he will reform?

Hahahaha very funny meme dude
no but seriously I need him for my docposting I swear I won't post it if he's actually too ugly

Nevermind I fixed it

Who's gonna be the madman that posts it?!

Fuck, now I have to download it again and give it a better filename!

Is there a single JoJo character that can defeat Khan? The only reason he lost to Jotaro in Part 3 was due to plot armor, don't deny this. This guy is more broken than MiH and King Crimson combined.

Anubis

Anubis was fun

Rewatching the RPS Kid episode, it's weird how the episode is filled with QUALITY yet it still looks good. I think it's probably the thicker lines, they disguise QUALITY quite well.

Nevermind, done.

We are a good chunk through the month.
Do we know anything about a one shot or will it be just down time for Araki?

Its Rohan man they had to keep QUALITY at a minimum or else Araki would boycott the series

I would think Possessed Polnareff is stronger, since he gets to have two stands.

A stand with 2 swords is better than one tbqh

Yeah but still it had the same guys on it who did RHCP 1 and Surface and a lot of it looked much better than both those episodes. The switching color palettes were really nice too, same with the music, they made the last 2 RPS matches and Rohan's "Overcoming luck" speech REALLY good.

Worst part about that episode is all the dialogue they cut. The dialogue really made that fight. It was still pretty decent.

Anubis literally jobbed and caused Khan to lose. If Anubis hadn't been there Khan would have definitely beaten both Jotaro and Polnareff.

Khan managed to almost kill Polnareff and it took Jotaro all of his might to just knock him a few feet away. We all know that a full power punch from Jotaro is enough to pierce through a vampire's body as we saw in the DIO fight, so Khan's face tanked a blow like that as if it was nothing. He did all of this while only having one sword (Anubis).

Face it, Khan is literally the strongest physical villain the Crusaders have fought..

What dialogue was cut? I just remember the one about the american readers being cut, but the ones they kept still delivered pretty well. Seriously, Rohan's speech with the music building up and him channeling his inner Hamon was amazing.

He definitely beat Khan though.
Taking over his will and all

hey guys why is araki such a hack?

Because your mother never loved you

He's a fucking nip what did you expect.

Because you will still buy it *raughs*

Fucking this.
just pick up decent manga or books.
Fuck this jojomeme shits

Just like you fucked ya mother?

youtube.com/watch?v=YAnKNmEhojc
Jotaro is such bullshit

Wonderful episode.

i would fuck my mom if she allows me.

Who could be behind that post?

Agreed, these past few eps have been great, the way they handled July 15th was honestly a step up from the manga. Never thought I'd ever say "I'm excited to see Cheap Trick this week."

They cut out like more stuff regarding Ken, dialogue from Yoshihiro and the stuff with Rohan and Joseph you mentioned. It wasn't really essential but it added more to the fight in my opinion.

Why is jotarou so gay for koichi?

have you asked? you never know if you don't try

Can it be classified that every JoJo after Jonathan is unsuitable, unbecoming and unsavory?

Never thought one simple move could do so much to help the pacing

But honestly, 39 episodes is still a bit short for part 4

Cheap Trick is a good fight though. The Stand is ass but the fight is great.